PDA

View Full Version : Is the search function responsible for taking down the board?

jAZ
10-26-2004, 04:07 PM
I am not up to date on what the problems are or are not.

KcMizzou
10-26-2004, 04:13 PM
I don't think anyone really knows what the problem is.

Logical
10-26-2004, 04:17 PM
No one knows anything.

Actually, all the performance issues are just a critical piece of a perverse sociology experiment Kyle is running. Create something that becomes wildly popular... then mess it up... make it still usable, but quite frustrating at times. Examine how the subjects respond.The evil bastich.

jAZ
10-26-2004, 04:17 PM
No one knows anything.

Actually, all the performance issues are just a critical piece of a perverse sociology experiment Kyle is running. Create something that becomes wildly popular... then mess it up... make it still usable, but quite frustrating at times. Examine how the subjects respond.
I just drink beer.

Has the search function been investigated? Or possibly turned off to see what happens?

It just happened when I did a search. I'm sure that with as long as the searches take to complete, it puts a load on the server every time one is done.

Bwana
10-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Could have something to do with that nasty big fuggen sig you're sporting there jaz.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 04:41 PM
The board is plenty fast for me. Please don't take down the search function, it is priceless.

Calcountry
10-26-2004, 04:58 PM
Could have something to do with that nasty big fuggen sig you're sporting there jaz.
I once offered Jaz to take down my assclownery Kerry if he would quit the BS Bush pics.

He didn't return my offer.

Oh well.

After the election that chit is down.

Calcountry
10-26-2004, 05:19 PM
The board is plenty fast for me. Please don't take down the search function, it is priceless.
Yes, whatever would nubes do with out the seach for "gochiefs".