PDA

View Full Version : Orangemane take on Foster's cut block: It was the other guy's fault

the Talking Can
10-26-2004, 04:29 PM
"Foster's block was legal and legit. Like I said before, if the guy had been playing the game instead of watching it, he might be playing next week instead of going to Club Rehab."

read and weep (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=19300)

an amazing thread....

Sydd
10-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Clueless.

Bwana
10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
What a moron. :shake:

Skip Towne
10-26-2004, 04:33 PM
One of the many reasons I don't go over there.

Megbert
10-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah let's see some other teams O lineman break one of their linemans ankle with a "legal" chopblock. Then see if they claim it was their linemans fault.

KcMizzou
10-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Well... they're not all bad...

Sorry but those blaming the guy that got injured for this is a load of ****. He wasn't playing hard enough and didn't have his head on a swivel? Please. Unless you have talked directly to the guy who in the hell are you to question whether he was going hard or not. Have his head on a swivel? The guy was facing one direction and started to change directions and was cut before he even completed turning around.

I'm a former offensive and defensive lineman and that play disgusted me. Yes it was legal, but I still don't like it. Why in the hell did Foster have to chop block the guy when all he had to do was smack him in the mouth and pancake the guy?

WilliamTheIrish
10-26-2004, 04:36 PM
You've got to be kidding me....

Whoever wrote that is a vaginal hole this size of Mt. St. Helen.

Spicy McHaggis
10-26-2004, 04:36 PM
Buncha class acts over there. Sheesh.

the Talking Can
10-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Well... they're not all bad...

shhh!!!!!!!!....its more fun this way

Taco John
10-26-2004, 04:37 PM
What a bunch of bastards.

KcMizzou
10-26-2004, 04:38 PM
shhh!!!!!!!!....its more fun this way
ROFL True.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 04:39 PM
They'd be flying off the handle if one of our offensive linemen did that to Chump Bailey.

Chan93lx50
10-26-2004, 04:39 PM
Taco what is your take on that block, just curious

the Talking Can
10-26-2004, 04:41 PM
They'd be flying off the handle if one of our offensive linemen did that to Chump Bailey.

I hope someone does do it to Foster.

I'll laugh my ass off.

Taco John
10-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Taco what is your take on that block, just curious

I didn't care for it. If you're going to throw a block like that, you make sure you snap the bone. None of this tissue-damage garbage...

tk13
10-26-2004, 04:42 PM
It's not even worth arguing over... some Bronco fans are just extremely arrogant homers. I saw that thread but it's just a waste of time... a Bronco could run out on the field with a baseball bat and starting wailing at people and there are Bronco fans who would say "well the guy that got hurt should've have been more aware", it's just how it is. It was a cheapshot, I've seen fans on other boards talking about it as a cheapshot, I've seen the people on ESPN/etc call it a cheapshot, we all know it was a cheapshot, that's all that matters...

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 04:48 PM
I didn't care for it. If you're going to throw a block like that, you make sure you snap the bone. None of this tissue-damage garbage...

Dude your a fugging jackass! That might have been legal, but it was cheap, you don't even have the character to admit it.

Taco John
10-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Dude your a fugging jackass! That might have been legal, but it was cheap, you don't even have the character to admit it.

What? They didn't have to amputate right?

So what's the problem here?

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 04:53 PM

Taco John is the bomb.

Taco John
10-26-2004, 04:54 PM
It doesn't matter what I say. You guys just want to lynch Broncos fans and players. So have at it.

I thought it was a bad block this morning when I got jumped all over for calling it "unfortunate." Well, if I'm going to get jumped all over, I might as well be saying stuff that is worth jumping all over...

Bowser
10-26-2004, 04:57 PM
It doesn't matter what I say. You guys just want to lynch Broncos fans and players. So have at it.

I thought it was a bad block this morning when I got jumped all over for calling it "unfortunate." Well, if I'm going to get jumped all over, I might as well be saying stuff that is worth jumping all over...

Don't sweat it! GoChiefs has your back! :thumb:

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 05:02 PM

Karma is a BIATCH Tico. You Donky fugtards just sent a clear reminder to the rest of the league on exactly what the Donky’s are. A bunch of cheap, cheating pillow biters.

mikey23545
10-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Don't sweat it! GoChiefs has your back! :thumb:

Man, that is going to leave one hell of a mark....

Rep for you!

Taco John
10-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Karma is a BIATCH Tico. You Donky fugtards just sent a clear reminder to the rest of the league on exactly what the Donky’s are. A bunch of cheap, cheating pillow biters.

Hopefully they'll think about that rather than their assignment.

Taco John
10-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Man, that is going to leave one hell of a mark....

Eh. I don't have a problem with GoChiefs... Seems to me the guy is an alright guy with a good contribution until somebody "outs" his new character and then the pile-on starts. And despite the pile-on, he still does his best to make it about the Chiefs, but people keep pushing and pushing until he finally says he's had enough and starts pushing back.

He's a knowledgable and dedicated Chiefs fan. I could do worse. It could be Phoney Gonzalez backing me...

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 05:08 PM

I’m sure there are some that would be happy with that, as long as the end result is the same.

BIG_DADDY
10-26-2004, 05:08 PM

Dude Taco only posts to piss people off that's obvious. Don't bother arguing with someone who doesn't even care to be right who's only motivation is stirring the pot, it's pointless.

Taco John
10-26-2004, 05:12 PM
I thought it was an unfortunate block. I wish it hadn't happened.

But so long as the cut block is a legal block, I hope we keep using it to our best advantage. In that instance, I didn't see it as something that worked to our advantage. I saw it as unecessary... Like Sapp's legal hit on that Packer... Legal, but unecessary.

I'm not going to feel too bad about the tactic though, because it's commonly used in this league. Pretending that the Broncos are the only ones who use it might be fun for some message board drama, but it's not in touch with reality. If every team *didn't* use it, then the tactic would have been made illegal YEARS ago.

Bob Dole
10-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Dude Taco only posts to piss people off that's obvious. Don't bother arguing with someone who doesn't even care to be right who's only motivation is stirring the pot, it's pointless.

Exactly!

Send him some delicious Jello pudding. (It's also nutritious, as it's made with milk.)

http://www.freshdirect.com/media/images/product/dairy/dai_jello_choc_pud_01_c.jpg

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 05:15 PM

True, it’s like arguing with your woman when it’s that time of month. But nonetheless, I hate standing back and listening to bullshit. If that where one of the Chiefs linemen “I don’t care who it was”, I would be screaming for his head. That shit is just un-acceptable.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Eh. I don't have a problem with GoChiefs... Seems to me the guy is an alright guy with a good contribution until somebody "outs" his new character and then the pile-on starts. And despite the pile-on, he still does his best to make it about the Chiefs, but people keep pushing and pushing until he finally says he's had enough and starts pushing back.

He's a knowledgable and dedicated Chiefs fan. I could do worse. It could be Phoney Gonzalez backing me...

Watch it or I'll start humping your leg.

Taco John
10-26-2004, 05:24 PM
True, it’s like arguing with your woman when it’s that time of month. But nonetheless, I hate standing back and listening to bullshit. If that where one of the Chiefs linemen “I don’t care who it was”, I would be screaming for his head. That shit is just un-acceptable.

Right. Half of you don't own up to the fact that you guys were one of the dirtiest teams in the league in the 90's. I'm sure you were yelling your head off then about it...

Bob Dole
10-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Right. Half of you don't own up to the fact that you guys were one of the dirtiest teams in the league in the 90's. I'm sure you were yelling your head off then about it...

We just didn't get caught because your team management was figuring out ways to skirt the salary cap?

Braincase
10-26-2004, 05:31 PM
All you had to do was see Foster's face on the sidelines. He knew he did something wrong. I hope the guilt of that cheap, dirty shot haunts him for the rest of his career.

Braincase
10-26-2004, 05:32 PM

He of the vaseline-coated jersey pointeth the finger hither.

Bowser
10-26-2004, 05:34 PM
He of the vaseline-coated jersey pointeth the finger hither.

Beat me to it!!

Valiant
10-26-2004, 06:09 PM
there is a lot on that thread who find it disgusting that foster did that...so just some bad apples, like having taco on here...

Bob Dole
10-26-2004, 06:17 PM
there is a lot on that thread who find it disgusting that foster did that...so just some bad apples, like having taco on here...

That's very valiant of you to say.

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Someone use this in their sig:

http://img14.exs.cx/img14/6813/Holmes-2YDTDRun.gif

R&GHomer
10-26-2004, 06:36 PM

For the Record!

I don’t recall ever seeing anything that blatantly cheap and underhanded. I stand by my last statement; if any one on the Chiefs did that, ANY ONE, I would be screaming for his head on a platter.

Taco you are lame…. No excuses, that was fugged up. You just make yourself look even more lame every time you try to justify it in ANY WAY!

Braincase
10-26-2004, 06:39 PM
What do you guys wanna bet that if someone chop blocked Trevor Pryce T.J. would blow a blood vessel in his brain?

KCWolfman
10-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Terrell Davis.... how's his ankle?

the Talking Can
10-26-2004, 06:45 PM

holy moly....KAPOW!

KCWolfman
10-26-2004, 06:45 PM
Quentin Griffin.... how's he doin'?

Skip Towne
10-26-2004, 07:00 PM
For the Record!

I don’t recall ever seeing anything that blatantly cheap and underhanded. I stand by my last statement; if any one on the Chiefs did that, ANY ONE, I would be screaming for his head on a platter.

Taco you are lame…. No excuses, that was fugged up. You just make yourself look even more lame every time you try to justify it in ANY WAY!
Nothing new here. He comes over here with lame excuses every time the Donx are caught cheating, playing dirty, etc.

Skip Towne
10-26-2004, 07:09 PM
He says without offering one shred of evidence.

KC2004
10-26-2004, 07:16 PM

Coming from a Bronco fan that probably had stock in Vaseline? With the amount the Donx were using you probably made a bundle. :rolleyes:

WilliamTheIrish
10-26-2004, 07:32 PM
FV*ck the manager interviews..

This coverage sucks... I prefer to see the entire windup of the pitcher. But that's apparently asking too much of FOX.

KC2004
10-26-2004, 07:33 PM
FV*ck the manager interviews..

This coverage sucks... I prefer to see the entire windup of the pitcher. But that's apparently asking too much of FOX.

Umm Wrong thread. ROFL

TEX
10-26-2004, 09:50 PM
I'm hoping that Atlanta does the same thing to them. Then we'll see how "legal" they are. Those Taco disciples at the Mange are all fools.

WilliamTheIrish
10-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Umm Wrong thread. ROFL

Goddammit... I'm gonna have to quit opening multiple windows on the same web site.

KHinz57
10-26-2004, 10:16 PM
Taco John is an absolute joke, there is no other way to really put it. The name over at OrangeMane should be changed to Lands of the Trolls, because no football ever gets talked about. They'll talk about unrealistic views of their team and who bit whose pillow the previous night. No environment for any ordinary guy by any means.

BigRedChief
10-26-2004, 10:17 PM
you see at the first of the thread where they specifically ask me not to post in there. They just wanted to make themselfs feel better about rooting for a team that a cheater. Here's the uncensored thread that I started.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=19291

Hammock Parties
10-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Taco John is an absolute joke.

Dude. Taco John is the bomb.