PDA

View Full Version : The Official Official apology

BigRedChief
10-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Sorry Planeteers. My Official schtick has gotten old real quick. Others have usurped my schtick and made it bland and a OMG not another "Official" thread moment.

Some of these threads I started are really popular so they keep coming back to the front page. So I've tried to get rid of the "Official" titles out of the threads but it doesn't work. If a mod would help out on removing the "official" part out of the thread titles myself and others would greatly appreciate your help.

Again, Sorry. :(

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 09:32 AM
bump...I'm sorry. :deevee:

Jeez can a Planeteer catch a break? I will not make an "official" thread ever again on the planet.

Bowser
10-30-2004, 09:47 AM
bump...I'm sorry. :deevee:

Jeez can a Planeteer catch a break? I will not make an "official" thread ever again on the planet.

I officially do not believe you.

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 10:07 AM
I officially do not believe you.
I swear to Officially end the Officialness of my posts and will henceforth not use the "Official" term in any titles. Or I wil face the Planet :reaper:

If I do you can be assured that SkipTown will pull this thread out of the database archieves and use it against me to publically :whip: and :spank: myself.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 11:44 AM
Good lord. You worry wayyy too much. Who gives a shit?

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Good lord. You worry wayyy too much. Who gives a shit?

Man o man I've got to work on my humor....Can a Tiger fan help out?

Jenson71
10-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Man o man I've got to work on my humor....Can a Tiger fan help out?

If it bends, it's funny. If it breaks, it isn't.

:rolleyes:

Nightfyre
10-30-2004, 01:03 PM
If it bends, it's funny. If it breaks, it isn't.

:rolleyes:
But what if its something that when bended is rendered useless? (Chalk up another stupid post for me. But a post is a post. The numbers dont speak of intelligence.)

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 01:16 PM
I tell ya whats funny. Videos of other dudes getting whacked in the crotch...

RealSNR
10-30-2004, 02:00 PM
WTF?

Who f*cking cares?

tk13
10-30-2004, 02:05 PM
I didn't know you were the "official" official "officializer", or something. The only reason I'm officiailly official is because there was a time the other night where there were a bunch of "official" threads hanging around on the official front page, and I think only one of them was yours, officially.

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 02:22 PM
WTF?

Who f*cking cares?

You'd care if it was you getting whacked in the crotch.:harumph:

Skip Towne
10-30-2004, 02:27 PM
his thread is not official. It needs to be notarized.

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 02:30 PM
his thread is not official. It needs to be notarized.

Dammit Skip! :cuss: Can you just let it slide this once? :harumph:

Okay, okay, who's a frigging notary here?

ROYC75
10-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Why don't you get a new job, make if official that you intend to become an official.

If you official on Sunday's football game it will become official that you can't start a thread beggining with official.

BTW, this is your official notice that it does become a pain in the ass that all of your threads begins with and are official.

teedubya
10-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Im Officially laughing my ass off.

BigRedChief
10-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Im Officially laughing my ass off.

Has that ass been "Officially Notarized" by Skip Towne????

Dang that sounds so gay:( thats gonna get me some neg rep from Skip...:)