PDA

View Full Version : TO!!!

Bane
10-28-2004, 06:49 PM
I hate to admit it,because hes so arrogant.TO is 1 of the best recievers in the nfl.Having said that I was curious if anyone else read his,and mc nabbs artilce in espn the mag.All either 1 wanted to talk about was how much they needed each other.How much they wanted to be with each other.How much they liked each other.The only other thing out of TO's mouth was jeff garcia.He is so quick to suggest he is gay.Dont get me wrong,I dont like garcia either.Its not because I think hes gay.I just have never liked him.Did anyone see what the sign TO ripped down when they played the browns.I couldnt read it well,but I thought it said it takes 1 to know 1.Why would that sign make him so mad,unless he has a secret also.Im just curious if the reason hes so hard on garcia is because maybe he is the 1 that lives that style of life and maybe jeff garcia either discovered this or maybe didne take to TO's advancements.I know it seems silly,but why else would his world revolve around making garcia look gay?It just seems a little excessive to me.GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Hammock Parties
10-28-2004, 06:51 PM
T.O. is misunderstood, IMO. He does not have off-the-field problems. On the field all he wants to do is win. If he wants to celebrate a little bit more than some people that's just because he's damn good.

Saulbadguy
10-28-2004, 06:51 PM
bane_58, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Moss is the best receiver in the league anyway, so this topic is irrelevant. :p

Valiant
10-28-2004, 06:54 PM
owens is a closet fag and everyone knows it...why else do you wear only spandex during practice...

Hammock Parties
10-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Moss is the best receiver in the league anyway, so this topic is irrelevant. :p

T.O. doesn't fall down before he's about to get whacked.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 07:06 PM
T.O. doesn't fall down before he's about to get whacked.

Moss can make plays that Owens can't. I know Moss is looked down upon by many, but like him or hate him, he's the most talented played, not just receiver, in the game. He's easily the most dominating receiver I've ever seen, and currently the most dominating player in the game today.

Moss, Harrison, Owens, Holt are the 4 best receivers in the league, in that order, IMO.

Hammock Parties
10-28-2004, 07:10 PM
Moss can make plays that Owens can't. I know Moss is looked down upon by many, but like him or hate him, he's the most talented played, not just receiver, in the game. He's easily the most dominating receiver I've ever seen, and currently the most dominating player in the game today.

Moss, Harrison, Owens, Holt are the 4 best receivers in the league, in that order, IMO.

There is no way way Harrison is better than Owens.

Phobia
10-28-2004, 07:21 PM
bane_58, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yeah. And welcome to ChiefsPlanet. Why don't you post more often?

Hammock Parties
10-28-2004, 07:25 PM

There is no way way Harrison is better than Owens.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 07:27 PM
Your opinion doesn't mean much though.

Skip Towne
10-28-2004, 07:28 PM
Yeah. And welcome to ChiefsPlanet. Why don't you post more often?
DON'T BAN HIM PHIL. He is slow but he is not viscious.

Logical
10-28-2004, 07:28 PM

I take it you are so young you did not see Jerry Rice in his prime. Moss has a long way to go before he will ever be compared with Jerry.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 07:35 PM
I take it you are so young you did not see Jerry Rice in his prime. Moss has a long way to go before he will ever be compared with Jerry.

Too young to see what you'd consider the start of his prime, but not too young to see him towards the end of it. It's even different of a league than it was 10 or 12 years ago, but I don't remember Rice being as dominant as Moss currently is. Rice is certainly the better all around receiver though and I don't think there will ever be anyone as good as him. I'd compare Rice to Harrison if I had to make a comparison to clarify my interpretation of dominant. I think Harrison is the best all-around receiver in the league, in terms of hands, route running, speed, and knowledge of opposing defenses. But Marv doesn't compete with Moss in terms of dominance of an opposing D.

Brock
10-28-2004, 07:40 PM
I've never seen anyone take as many plays off as Randy Moss has. He's a lazy player. Can't hold TO's jock.

Logical
10-28-2004, 07:47 PM
Too young to see what you'd consider the start of his prime, but not too young to see him towards the end of it. It's even different of a league than it was 10 or 12 years ago, but I don't remember Rice being as dominant as Moss currently is. Rice is certainly the better all around receiver though and I don't think there will ever be anyone as good as him. I'd compare Rice to Harrison if I had to make a comparison to clarify my interpretation of dominant. I think Harrison is the best all-around receiver in the league, in terms of hands, route running, speed, and knowledge of opposing defenses. But Marv doesn't compete with Moss in terms of dominance of an opposing D.

When Moss has a season with 23 TDs and another with 122 catches for 1848 yards then maybe I will consider him as dominating against a defense as Jerry Rice.

Hammock Parties
10-28-2004, 07:53 PM
When Moss has a season with 23 TDs and another with 122 catches for 1848 yards then maybe I will consider him as dominating against a defense as Jerry Rice.

Closest Moss has come is 111 for 1,632 and 17 TD.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 07:55 PM

That's fantastic, but...

a) I wasn't trying to convince you.
b) I said Moss was the most dominating I had seen, and I defended that position

:p

Logical
10-28-2004, 07:57 PM
That's fantastic, but...

a) I wasn't trying to convince you.
b) I said Moss was the most dominating I had seen, and I defended that position

:pYou are correct in that is what you said. A 1000 pardons for my misunderstanding.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 08:04 PM
Through First 6 Seasons:

Receptions:
Moss - 525
Rice - 446

Yards:
Moss - 8375
Rice - 7728

Touchdowns:
Moss - 77
Rice - 79

They compare favorably.

Demonpenz
10-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Owens has caught legendary passes (From young anyone?) His big game experience makes him more valuable than moss, plus owens actually blocks.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Legendary? :D

If the Chiefs could have one of the two, you guys would honestly take Owens over Moss?

Logical
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Legendary? :D

If the Chiefs could have one of the two, you guys would honestly take Owens over Moss?

Actually if Harrison was younger I would take him over both.

HolmeZz
10-28-2004, 08:23 PM

Didn't answer the question. ;)

I could live with Harrison and understand that though.

There's just no way I could justify taking TO over Moss.

Logical
10-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Didn't answer the question. ;)

I could live with Harrison and understand that though.

There's just no way I could justify taking TO over Moss.Neither really fit our offense but I believe TO better fits it because of his West Coast offense experience. Moss needs the deep routes to succeed and truthfully I do not see Trent's arm as sufficient to make him valuable in KC.

tk13
10-28-2004, 08:30 PM
I agree with that, he might have less physical ability (not as less as people would have you believe, Harrison can flat out play), but far less potential for hassle or problems. You know Harrison is going to bring it 100% of the time.