PDA

View Full Version : Gunther thinks of peyton in the shower....real quote

XXXshogunXXX
10-29-2004, 03:23 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2004/10/25/gretz_now_this_is_defense/

So, six games into the season the Chiefs are getting things done on defense. But the true mark of progress for this group is next Sunday, when the Indianapolis Colts come to town. Ten months ago, they were embarrassed. Only Lional Dalton, Jared Allen and Benny Sapp do not have the stain of that “no-punt” performance on them. It’s the major reason Cunningham was brought back to Arrowhead.

“I started thinking about Peyton Manning in the shower,” Cunningham said.

hahhaaa...wtf is up with your D-coordinator

Kraut
10-29-2004, 03:27 AM
:hmmm:

teedubya
10-29-2004, 03:29 AM
San Diego? Why The F... cant you sellout a home game?

Fairplay
10-29-2004, 03:37 AM
I would hope he didn't have to turn down the water temperature.

King_Chief_Fan
10-29-2004, 06:11 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2004/10/25/gretz_now_this_is_defense/

So, six games into the season the Chiefs are getting things done on defense. But the true mark of progress for this group is next Sunday, when the Indianapolis Colts come to town. Ten months ago, they were embarrassed. Only Lional Dalton, Jared Allen and Benny Sapp do not have the stain of that “no-punt” performance on them. It’s the major reason Cunningham was brought back to Arrowhead.

“I started thinking about Peyton Manning in the shower,” Cunningham said.

hahhaaa...wtf is up with your D-coordinator

in due time charger idiot..........the Chiefs D will leave a mark on your team that will take the rest of the season to get over.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-29-2004, 06:13 AM
who's the poor bastard that has to be Peyton in practice this week

gblowfish
10-29-2004, 08:38 AM
I would hope he didn't have to turn down the water temperature.
Peyton.....Peyton.....Peyton....
Can you Loofa my stretch marks??

XXXshogunXXX
10-29-2004, 01:37 PM
in due time charger idiot..........the Chiefs D will leave a mark on your team that will take the rest of the season to get over.

heh..youve got to be kidding..be scared of the chiefs D? gunther thinking of tomlinson in the shower is even more frightening

seclark
10-29-2004, 01:41 PM
Peyton.....Peyton.....Peyton....
Can you Loofa my stretch marks??
i laughed
sec

chiefsfolife
10-29-2004, 01:44 PM
f#ck the chargers

Iowanian
10-29-2004, 01:44 PM
You guys give shogun a little room..........you'd be excited too if your team had won more games by week 7 than it has in the past 3 years combined.

The Chiefs will Sweep the Bolts, Fade and beat Denver in December.

jspchief
10-29-2004, 02:07 PM
heh..youve got to be kidding..be scared of the chiefs D? gunther thinking of tomlinson in the shower is even more frightening
Yea, since the Falcons held Tomlinson to 60 yards, we're certainly terrified. Although Atlanta does have a top run D.ROFL

But Tomlinson has really owned us in the past...or never. He's averaged a whopping 87.5 yards a game against us, leading his team to a 1-5 record when facing KC. Of course, We did have a run D that averaged in the bottom five of the league for all of those games, so it's obviously not LT.:rolleyes:

Here's a quote for you: "I started thinking aboutLadanian Tomlinson while on the sh*tter the other day..."