PDA

View Full Version : The perfect Christmas gift....

DenverChief
10-30-2004, 01:15 AM
for the one you love or the perfect couple...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=33404&stc=1

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:32 AM
hah I'd actually love that. I think it would be the ultimate test of your signifigant others love to sit next to her after a night at out at your favorite mexican dive... nothing says I love you more then an "I love you" after witnessing the jalepeno shlits

DenverChief
10-30-2004, 01:36 AM
hah I'd actually love that. I think it would be the ultimate test of your signifigant others love to sit next to her after a night at out at your favorite mexican dive... nothing says I love you more then an "I love you" after witnessing the jalepeno shlits
nothing like the echo of a good fart off the bottom of a toilet bowl :D

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:38 AM
haha especially if you can get one of those high pressure shits that splash back at you... that's an experience that if shared, can only draw you closer.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:41 AM
nothing like the echo of a good fart off the bottom of a toilet bowl :D You're both some nasty bastards. :shake:

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 01:44 AM
You're both some nasty bastards. :shake:

your just afraid she doesn't really love you.

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 01:48 AM
your just afraid she doesn't really love you.Even worse... I'm afraid she doesn't exist. :eek:

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 02:04 AM
Even worse... I'm afraid she doesn't exist. :eek:

well when she does exist, and she will... remember this Christmas gift when you need to truly test her love!

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 02:08 AM
well when she does exist, and she will... remember this Christmas gift when you need to truly test her love! That's a hang-up with me... Hell, I have a hard time farting around my buddies, unless I'm drunk. Weird?

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:12 AM
That's a hang-up with me... Hell, I have a hard time farting around my buddies, unless I'm drunk. Weird?
Dude...farting is more of a right than breathing. To be a man is to fart.
I say to you KcMizzou, fart loud, fart often, and enjoy the aroma!

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 02:15 AM
yeah.. if you can't talk about farts... you need to work on that. My GF is the same way... one hilarious story I love to bring up is:

she is president of the pre-law society at our university(GEEK!) and she was hosting this long ass meeting in this small office, I was hanging out because I didn't have anything else to do and there was no room in the office so she was sitting on my lap so everyone else could have space. She must have had something that didn't agree with her, because my lap kept getting warm and although inaudible I could feel a faint vibration... it was cracking me up because she was giving this speech to all of her underlings and farting in my damn lap. She's so prim and proper she tries to say she never farts. It's something I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bring up, it kills me.

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:16 AM
That's just NASTY! :spock:

The only place I get get a little piece and quite is in the can. This taking-a-shit-while-the-wife-brushes-her-teeth thing went out with my youth, my ex-wife and living in crappy apartments.

My wife and I have (thank GOD) separate bathrooms. I don't like it when she goes in mine FOR ANY REASON. That's my sanctuary, dammit!

:cuss:

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Wow fraz... so what you're really trying to say is, you won't be buying this badass gift for your wife?

el borracho
10-30-2004, 02:19 AM
This is possibly the worst invention ever.

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:22 AM
Wow fraz... so what you're really trying to say is, you won't be buying this badass gift for your wife?

If her ass keeps growing at its present rate, in about 10 years she'll need one of those simply for herself.... :spock:

Brando
10-30-2004, 02:29 AM
If her ass keeps growing at its present rate, in about 10 years she'll need one of those simply for herself.... :spock:
That reminds me of an old joke.
Guys wife is begging for breast implants. He tells her to rub her tits with toilet paper. She asks how he knows it will make her breasts grow?
He says, "well it sure worked for your ass didn't it?"

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:30 AM
That reminds me of an old joke.
Guys wife is begging for breast implants. He tells her to rub her tits with toilet paper. She asks how he knows it will make her breasts grow?
He says, "well it sure worked for your ass didn't it?"

Another thing you have to look forward to..... :)

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 02:36 AM
That's just NASTY! :spock:

The only place I get get a little piece and quite is in the can. This taking-a-shit-while-the-wife-brushes-her-teeth thing went out with my youth, my ex-wife and living in crappy apartments.

My wife and I have (thank GOD) separate bathrooms. I don't like it when she goes in mine FOR ANY REASON. That's my sanctuary, dammit!

:cuss: I agree, Al

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Q1rjAfIzi-UJ:home.nikocity.de/nomaam/Albundy/al062b.jpg

Frazod
10-30-2004, 02:38 AM
I agree, Al

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Q1rjAfIzi-UJ:home.nikocity.de/nomaam/Albundy/al062b.jpg

EXACTLY! :harumph:

KcMizzou
10-30-2004, 02:40 AM
I agree, I can't even crap in a public restroom... unless nobody else is in there. That's "personal" time.

cheeeefs
10-30-2004, 02:43 AM
well... I decided to stop myself, but just to give you a hint... my reply to these posts was going to start with

"If it wasn't illegal I would..."

DenverChief
10-30-2004, 09:07 AM
If her ass keeps growing at its present rate, in about 10 years she'll need one of those simply for herself.... :spock:ROFL