PDA

View Full Version : Looking for songs

Rukdafaidas
10-30-2004, 07:52 AM
As most of you know, my brother passed away this week and I've been asked to put together a CD to play at his visitation. I've found most of the songs my sister in law has requested, but I'm still missing a few. I've never done any of the download sharing programs out there like Kazaa and don't really want to at this time.
I haven't been able to find these songs on any pay per song websites, such as Musicmatch and Itunes, and I thought some of you might have these songs already on your computer, that could be emailed. Here's the songs I'm still looking for:

Don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
Knocking on heavens door - G & R
Let it Be - The Beatles
Angel - Jimi Hendrix
The Dance - Garth Brooks

I found it strange these so called "music stores" can operate without having any songs from The Beatles, Led Zepplin or Garth Brooks.

If you happen to have any of these songs let me know and I'll pm my email address.
Thanks!!!

Dartgod
10-30-2004, 08:00 AM
I have these two. Would be glad to help out...

Deberg_1990
10-30-2004, 08:49 AM
Let it Be - The Beatles
Angel - Jimi Hendrix
The Dance - Garth Brooks

I found it strange these so called "music stores" can operate without having any songs from The Beatles, Led Zepplin or Garth Brooks.

Sorry, I looked thorgh my catolog and dont have any of those songs. Your right though...how can they call themselves a music store and not have any of those artists you mentioned music?? I guess they would rather sell T-Pac, Eminem, and Usher and Dr. Dre to kids these days.....

Rukdafaidas
10-30-2004, 08:52 AM
Sorry, I looked thorgh my catolog and dont have any of those songs. Your right though...how can they call themselves a music store and not have any of those artists you mentioned music?? I guess they would rather sell T-Pac, Eminem, and Usher and Dr. Dre to kids these days.....
I'm guessing the artists won't give them the rights to list their music or in the case of the Beatles, Michael Jackson won't allow them to list their music.
Thanks for looking Deberg!

ChiefJustice
10-30-2004, 09:58 PM
I have "Let it Be" if you still need it.

OldTownChief
10-30-2004, 10:03 PM
I have

The Dance - Garth Brooks
Be happy to send it to you if you need still need it.

bkkcoh
10-30-2004, 10:22 PM

Maybe because the managers of these stores were born after 1975 and didn't become aware of good music until late 80's...

OldTownChief
10-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Maybe because the managers of these stores were born after 1975 and didn't become aware of good music until late 80's...

Back that up 10 years and I'll agree with you. TG he didn't ask for any snoop dog.

cheeeefs
10-31-2004, 01:08 AM
I can email you all of them. Send me an email with titles and I'll have them to you post haste. I'll PM you with my info

Rukdafaidas
10-31-2004, 07:07 AM
Thanks to all of you for your help with this, but I was able to get all of the songs. I used Joe Cocker's version of Let it Be, but he also liked him so it fits fine.

KCWolfman
10-31-2004, 09:55 AM
Thanks to all of you for your help with this, but I was able to get all of the songs. I used Joe Cocker's version of Let it Be, but he also liked him so it fits fine.
Great version.

My condolensces and prayers to your family.