PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Bring an Extra 6-Pack to B5?

Mr. Kotter
10-30-2004, 09:30 PM
I'm takin' the "Chief's Express" Bus to the Indy Game tomorrow.

Can someone bring me an extra six pack of "good" beer for me and a buddy tomorrow? We'll happily pay you for it; we'll probably get there around 10:30-11:00 am. Please?

As long as it's not a domestic light, we'll be good. :thumb:

Skip Towne
10-30-2004, 09:48 PM
I'm takin' the "Chief's Express" Bus to the Indy Game tomorrow.

Can someone bring me an extra six pack of "good" beer for me and a buddy tomorrow? We'll happily pay you for it; we'll probably get there around 10:30-11:00 am. Please?

Done. I just faxed it to B5.

Boozer
10-30-2004, 09:49 PM

Beggars. Choosers.

Mr. Kotter
10-30-2004, 09:54 PM
Done. I just faxed it to B5.

Gee, thanks...Skip.

It's likely to be a bit "flat" by the time we get there. :p

teedubya
10-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Beggars. Choosers.

Boozers.

Mr. Kotter
10-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Beggars. Choosers.

Yeah, yeah....I'll drink the water if I have too....

Phobia
10-30-2004, 10:26 PM
If I were going, I'd rush out to the sto right now. But, I'm not. Good luck with that.

Mr. Kotter
10-30-2004, 10:59 PM
If I were going, I'd rush out to the sto right now. But, I'm not. Good luck with that.

Thanks anyway. :)

WHY aren't you coming? :hmmm:

Brando
10-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Where the fetch is B5? I'm always at N42 but I'm thinking I may try to wander over a little before the game if possible.
Would like to meet some of you Yahoo's.

chiefqueen
10-30-2004, 11:06 PM
SD where are you catching the bus.......I catch it at the downtown Marriott.

Phobia
10-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks anyway. :)

WHY aren't you coming? :hmmm:

Because my entertainment budget is limited and I've already been to 3 games this year.

Phobia
10-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Where the fetch is B5? I'm always at N42 but I'm thinking I may try to wander over a little before the game if possible.
Would like to meet some of you Yahoo's.

B5 is halfway between Arrowhead and the K on the side of the stadium closest to Blue Ridge Cutoff. If you walked in a straight line between the former Adams Mark to Arrowhead, you'd have to walk around the B5 pole to get there.

Brando
10-30-2004, 11:19 PM
B5 is halfway between Arrowhead and the K on the side of the stadium closest to Blue Ridge Cutoff. If you walked in a straight line between the former Adams Mark to Arrowhead, you'd have to walk around the B5 pole to get there.

Thanks man! That's definitely a haul..especially if I'm obliterated.
Is there anyone with a flag up..does Saul wear that ridiculous Willie headgear 24 hours a day?
Any help in locating the gang would be appreciated.

Phobia
10-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Well, Arrowhead is crawling distance from B5. It's really close.

If you can find the B5 pole, you can find the gang. They're directly under the pole. There's usually a big white pickup they load all their tailgating equipment into. If you walked from the former Adam's Mark to Arrowhead, you would need to first evade the B5 pole and then the big white pickup to reach the stadium. Just ask somebody for Bob. First Down Elvis is usually there. You can't hardly miss him unless he's entertaining personal appearance requests in the area. If you see WeirdWolf or FDE, they'll be able to point you in the right direction and would likely even walk you over there.

Brando
10-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Well, Arrowhead is crawling distance from B5. It's really close.

If you can find the B5 pole, you can find the gang. They're directly under the pole. There's usually a big white pickup they load all their tailgating equipment into. If you walked from the former Adam's Mark to Arrowhead, you would need to first evade the B5 pole and then the big white pickup to reach the stadium. Just ask somebody for Bob. First Down Elvis is usually there. You can't hardly miss him unless he's entertaining personal appearance requests in the area. If you see WeirdWolf or FDE, they'll be able to point you in the right direction and would likely even walk you over there.

Thanks man! Too bad you won't be there. Any other games you might be making it out to?

Phobia
10-30-2004, 11:56 PM
Thanks man! Too bad you won't be there. Any other games you might be making it out to?

Depends on which way the ball bounces, I guess. I have no current plans to attend another game, but things change. I think we should have a big ChiefsPlanet gathering for an away game this year. Anybody up for that?

go bo
10-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Depends on which way the ball bounces, I guess. I have no current plans to attend another game, but things change. I think we should have a big ChiefsPlanet gathering for an away game this year. Anybody up for that?sure...

Brando
10-31-2004, 12:00 AM
Depends on which way the ball bounces, I guess. I have no current plans to attend another game, but things change. I think we should have a big ChiefsPlanet gathering for an away game this year. Anybody up for that?

That would be awesome.

tburg
10-31-2004, 05:14 AM
Last year I took the chiefs express one game and they didnt say a word to me when I carried on a sixer. Had it in a bag if that makes any difference, and as long as you dont start boozing on the bus.

Skip Towne
10-31-2004, 06:13 AM
Yeah, I'm putting one together for the Springfield gang.

Saulbadguy
10-31-2004, 06:22 AM
Thanks man! That's definitely a haul..especially if I'm obliterated.
Is there anyone with a flag up..does Saul wear that ridiculous Willie headgear 24 hours a day?
Any help in locating the gang would be appreciated.
Only on special occasions.