PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs are #5 in Offense and #9 Defense, but 2-4!

chiefsfan1963
10-31-2004, 10:26 AM
Pretty amazing given our record. You can criticize DV and his coaching staff all you want, but it falls on deaf ears. This proves in my mind that injuries at the wideout positions including having Kenisson and Morton hurt, Wilson and Boe out for the season, and the need for our D to develop and learn Gunther defensive football is really the main reasons for our 2-4 record. We are lucky to have DV here in KC. I'm not sure if we will be able to pull this season off given our 1-4 start, but if anybody can DV will have better odds than most. I just hope DV can leave with one more appearance in the SB and hoist one more Lombardi trophy over his shoulders. Now that would be great for KC!!! If it happens this year it will be like the Red Sox winning the World Series this year. The Sox were totally written off in August!!!!! :thumb:

Mr. Laz
10-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Chiefs are #5 in Offense and #9 Defense, but 2-4! Pretty amazing given our record. You can criticize DV and his coaching staff all you want, but it falls on deaf ears.

i dont get your meaning..

if the chiefs have good stats BUT are losing that usually means poor coaching ... ie preperation, in game decisions etc.

J Diddy
10-31-2004, 11:13 AM
i dont get your meaning..

if the chiefs have good stats BUT are losing that usually means poor coaching ... ie preperation, in game decisions etc.

hater