PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL F#CK YOU REFS THREAD!

Saulbadguy
10-31-2004, 04:58 PM
All I wish for is the officiating crew for this game get locked up in a small room with a wild horde of silverback orangutans who haven't gotten any for months.

Vermeil said something to the fact that the Chiefs opponents are penalized LEAST in the NFL.

Also, the Colts get more 1st downs off penalties than ANY team in the NFL by a wide margin.

FVCK You REFS for making this a close game!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Sure-Oz
10-31-2004, 05:02 PM
i agree, they did help Indy get back into it. Pvssy ass PI calls

Saulbadguy
10-31-2004, 05:03 PM
i agree, they did help Indy get back into it. Pvssy ass PI calls
Back in to it? SHIT! They spotted them 21 points!

Rain Man
10-31-2004, 05:04 PM
The calls weren't overly bad today other than the pass interference decisions. Apparently, you can mug Eddie Kennison, but you aren't allowed to touch Marvin Harrison.

Saulbadguy
10-31-2004, 05:06 PM
The calls weren't overly bad today other than the pass interference decisions. Apparently, you can mug Eddie Kennison, but you aren't allowed to touch Marvin Harrison.
Exactly. Something that Vermeil pointed out, and will probably get fined for.

Sure-Oz
Back in to it? SHIT! They spotted them 21 points!
Like i said back into it. :p 31-14=31-28 :thumb:

45-35 that is all that matters, but i don't want to see those bullshit calls again. :mad:

stevieray
I love it when we beat the refs.

Cntrygal
10-31-2004, 05:07 PM
All I wish for is the officiating crew for this game get locked up in a small room with a wild horde of silverback orangutans who haven't gotten any for months.

Vermeil said something to the fact that the Chiefs opponents are penalized LEAST in the NFL.

Also, the Colts get more 1st downs off penalties than ANY team in the NFL by a wide margin.

FVCK You REFS for making this a close game!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

The Colts get favored even more than the Pats????? :Lin:

Coach
10-31-2004, 05:08 PM
I don't think I ever saw a game w/o any holding calls not being called aganist them.

Damn, we got held several times, and it was visually evident on the TV, yet no flag. Pitiful.

Saulbadguy
10-31-2004, 05:08 PM
The Colts get favored even more than the Pats????? :Lin:
Apparently...thats what Vermeil said. I'd like to look it up. Harrison gets away with a pushoff, their DB gets away with PI, etc etc..

Cntrygal
10-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Apparently...thats what Vermeil said. I'd like to look it up. Harrison gets away with a pushoff, their DB gets away with PI, etc etc..

I don't see as many Colts games as I do Pats.... but it seems to me, that they get away with alot more than their opponents.

One of the posters at billszone has this as his avatar. "The Patriots 12th Man":D

Saulbadguy
10-31-2004, 05:15 PM
I don't see as many Colts games as I do Pats.... but it seems to me, that they get away with alot more than their opponents.

One of the posters at billszone has this as his avatar. :D
haha...nice :D