PDA

View Full Version : No one is playing better QB than Trent !

mississippichiefan
10-31-2004, 09:48 PM
Trent is on top of his game and IMO he is playing better than any QB in the NFL right now . Manning is great but he made lots of bad throws today and Trent made only a very few. Trent has taken our offense to a new level . If he and the rest of our offense keeps this up and our defense contiues to improve I think we have a shot at the Super Bowl this year. Go Chiefs !!!

Red Dawg
10-31-2004, 09:57 PM
That is the truth. He is making play after play.

tommykat
10-31-2004, 09:59 PM
That is the truth. He is making play after play.

Not to mention the GREAT protection the O-line is giving him..:thumb:

philfree
10-31-2004, 10:01 PM
Trent Green is 'The Color Of Money' :thumb:

PhilFree :arrow:

Mr. Christopher
10-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Taking nothing away from Trent, I do agree with you that he has done better. The stats may not show it yet, but he is certainly playing solid QB right now. HOWEVER, the running game is opening up the passing lanes, and the O line is giving Trent all kinds of time to make his throws.

Trent's playing good QB, but the running game and oline are making it possible for him.

4th and Long
10-31-2004, 10:04 PM
This thread reminds me ...

What's Trent's current QB rating now?

Oh and that also reminds me ...

What Jake "The Fakes" rating?

:D

Pants
10-31-2004, 10:27 PM
Aside from todays game, I think Culpepper is the best QB in the league right now. As for AFC, it's without a doubt Trent.

mississippichiefan
10-31-2004, 10:33 PM
I think he will continue to play at a high level all year . Go Chiefs !

Hammock Parties
10-31-2004, 10:34 PM

milkman
10-31-2004, 10:36 PM
Taking nothing away from Trent, I do agree with you that he has done better. The stats may not show it yet, but he is certainly playing solid QB right now. HOWEVER, the running game is opening up the passing lanes, and the O line is giving Trent all kinds of time to make his throws.

Trent's playing good QB, but the running game and oline are making it possible for him.

All true, but he has also been getting out of trouble, making passes on the run, and has made some yards scrambling.

He'll never be confused with Fran Tarkenton, but when the pocket is pushed, and the QB is forced to move, I'd rather have Trent than Payed a ton.

Demonpenz
10-31-2004, 10:37 PM
all these years of having shitty qb's. He is a great player

KCJohnny
Green played head-to-head against Olympian Manning. Look at the stats. Look at the records. Look at the final score.

Trent Green is simply the best QB in the game today. 101 points in the last 2 games? Get real.

If Green were endorsing President Bush, he'd win.

KCJ
Converted Trent Green endorser

KcMizzou
As for AFC, it's without a doubt Trent.I'm one of Trent's biggest fans, but he's not a better QB than Manning.

KCJohnny
10-31-2004, 10:39 PM

Trent's rating today was like 145. Manning's was great, like 120, but Trent smoked him, head-to-head.

Go Chiefs!
Johnny

Pants
10-31-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm one of Trent's biggest fans, but he's not a better QB than Manning.

OK... well...may be I meant with quality to price ratio in mind? Did you think about that? Huh?

Well, yeah Man-handled-ing is considered better, but today Green was the best.

philfree
10-31-2004, 10:43 PM

He's much classier and that makes him better IMO. He hasn't called our kicker a drunk or had a shoving match with one of our WRs or even a blurb of anything even remotely like that. He's a better leader then Manning :thumb:

PhilFree :arrow:

Chiefs Pantalones
10-31-2004, 10:44 PM

Give Trent Manning's weapons, and you'll change your mind.

I like both, but I'd rather have Trent. JMO.

I'd rather have Trent in a big game because Manning has been tried in big games and has failed every time. I'd rather have Trent for a change and see what he could do if he were in the AFC Championship game and the Super Bowl.

Both Trent and Manning have never won anything meaningful, I know that, but both haven't had good D's but I'd still pick Green even with the lack of weapons. Just me, though. :thumb:

milkman
10-31-2004, 10:45 PM

I wonder just how good Manning would be if he were throwing to Morton, Kennison and Hall instead of Harrison, Wayne and Stokely.

The only receiver that the Chiefs can claim is better than the Colts in a given position is Tony.

I'm not going to say that Trent is better than Payed a Ton, but will not summarily dismiss the idea, either.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-31-2004, 10:49 PM
I wonder just how good Manning would be if he were throwing to Morton, Kennison and Hall instead of Harrison, Wayne and Stokely.

The only receiver that the Chiefs can claim is better than the Colts in a given position is Tony.

I'm not going to say that Trent is better than Payed a Ton, but will not summarily dismiss the idea, either.

The only thing Manning does that Trent doesn't do is that goofy shit before the snap of the ball and sticking his hand across that line of scrimmage and the officials don't call it!! :cuss:

Demonpenz
10-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Manning is way better than green, manning has to throw to scrubs all day long while green's WR are some of the bestathetes in the history of sports

Pitt Gorilla
10-31-2004, 11:35 PM
He and Blaylock weren't worth a first round pick, or something like that...

KcMizzou
10-31-2004, 11:41 PM
Ok, ok, but can either hold a candle to Jake Plummer?

Demonpenz
10-31-2004, 11:45 PM
Lets face it, after Plummer is gone, i am sure christians will start rethinking this jesus fellow and start to see plummer as the true savior