PDA

View Full Version : Yes, we beat the Colts. But this still isn't revenge

RealSNR
10-31-2004, 09:56 PM
Arrowhead has been their playplace these past years. One victory is nice, but there's still loads of pain left that must be dished out.

We'll just have to unleash the rest of it when the Patsies get here.

I WANT MORE BLOOD :mad:

tk13
10-31-2004, 09:59 PM
I want Tampa... obviously it's our next game so it sounds like a no-brainer, but I also want to stick it to Chucky and Raiders East. I'll never forget that little bastard running across the field at Arrowhead after the stinking Raiders came in and beat us the last week of the season in 1999. Shanahan is probably the only coach who's more enjoyable to watch after an agonizing defeat....

KC Jones
10-31-2004, 10:05 PM
I want a win in the playoffs.

Coach
10-31-2004, 10:07 PM
I want Tampa... obviously it's our next game so it sounds like a no-brainer, but I also want to stick it to Chucky and Raiders East. I'll never forget that little bastard running across the field at Arrowhead after the stinking Raiders came in and beat us the last week of the season in 1999. Shanahan is probably the only coach who's more enjoyable to watch after an agonizing defeat....

I remember that game. I hated that bastard (other than the TB/Raider game in the SB) when he was doing that garbage. TB's Defense is pretty solid, but their offense isn't really anything to be excited about.

el borracho
10-31-2004, 10:07 PM
Revenge would be Trent Green taking a knee as time expires while Manning weeps on the sideline and the Chiefs knock the Colts out of the playoffs. Hopefully we will see that in a few months.

dtebbe
10-31-2004, 10:20 PM
I would have settled for someone knocking Manning on his ass when Wesley picked that pass off. If I was Sims, Dalton, Hicks, or Allen the FIRST thing I would have done when Wesely picked that ball is find where #18 was, and there would have been hell to pay!

DT

Hammock Parties
10-31-2004, 10:24 PM
True revenge would be the Chiefs winning the division, beating the Donks in the AFC Divisional playoffs before taking out Indy AGAIN in the championship game.

Then we complete the circle with a thrashing of the Packers in Super Bowl XXXIX, revenge for that pasting in Super Bowl I.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2004, 10:25 PM
I would have settled for someone knocking Manning on his ass when Wesley picked that pass off. If I was Sims, Dalton, Hicks, or Allen the FIRST thing I would have done when Wesely picked that ball is find where #18 was, and there would have been hell to pay!

DT

Not a good idea. If we face Pay-Me-A-Ton down the road he would be looking for some real revenge for shit like that.

Frazod
10-31-2004, 10:25 PM
I agree. When we've dumped those f#ckers out of the playoffs TWICE I'll START to be happy. :grr:

F#ck the Colts! 4321

milkman
10-31-2004, 10:27 PM
but their offense isn't really anything to be excited about.

Unless you're the Chiefs D and you get to practice in a real game against these guys.