PDA

View Full Version : The West Has Not Yet Been Won

Lomax
11-01-2004, 02:15 AM
Screw the congrats on defeating Indy. That's just one game.

Big props to the Chiefs on looking like the team to beat right now in the AFC. Pats lose (finally) this week. My Broncs have been exposed BIG TIME. Right now it's you and Dego (God, can that really be possible? The Chargers?) in the West. You guys are putting together a great second showing.

Fantastic job on the noise in Arrowhead today. There was a line from the radio feed when the voice calling the game said, "This crowd just got louder, if such a thing is possible."

Roll with it guys. Those of you who jumped off the wagon, too damned bad for you. Those of you who kept the faith, this run is powered by that faith in a damned talented team.

Here's to hoping the Broncs can get back on track and make our next meeting mean something.

Damn it, I enjoy this rivalry. Long live Priest. Long live Jake. Long live all of you who continued to believe.

el borracho
11-01-2004, 02:21 AM
Damn! I don't throw fits but I am so not that civil following a Chiefs' loss. Thanks for the kind words.

Tinlar
11-01-2004, 04:47 AM
We are seeing lots of posts like this .... could it be that the donco band wagon is finding itself with a few empty seats already?

Braincase
11-01-2004, 05:52 AM
I'm not going to start shouting from the rooftops until we are tied for the lead in the AFC West. And to reinforce my feelings about Denver, I hope the Broncos find themselves neck deep in human refuse with a need to violently sneeze.

Mile High Mania
11-01-2004, 06:02 AM
We are seeing lots of posts like this .... could it be that the donco band wagon is finding itself with a few empty seats already?

I don't care how full the 'bandwagon' is, personally. I threw out my post b/c it was one of those "well damn" moments. Denver had a chance to really put some distance between them and the division... Vick hadn't looked good for most of the sesaon and he does that at Denver.

At least now, it's a 2 team race for the division with a definite threat of it quickly becoming a 3-team race. So, the talk of the horrible AFCW can die down.

ChiefFripp
11-01-2004, 06:20 AM
I really respect 3 teams in the AFC West right now. The Broncos have lost 2 in a row but they are still fighting and atleast trying everything they can to win. I like The Chargers because nobody expected them to be doing what they are now and I like the moxy Brees is showing. I'll no doubt hate both teams with a passion the weeks we play them but I like what I see in the AFC West now, it's going to be a nasty fight to the finish.

Ofcourse The Chiefs are showing the most fight trying to dig themselves out of a hole and while alot of people would have quit, they are determined to shut the naysayers up and win the division. Trent has really been impressing me.