PDA

View Full Version : The good news is Chiefs won. The bad news is we can't afford to lose!

chiefsfan1963
11-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Congrats all KC fans for a great 2 week stretch!!!!! :thumb:

2 Road Games against teams that will be shooting for us.

I guess we could lose one more game, but any more will push us out of playoff contention. I don't think 10-6 will get us in. Quite frankly I don't want to do the MAth Game at the end of the season to see if we got in or not.

These next two games will determine our fate. The games we should win we must win if we want to be a playoff team and World Champion.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

P.S.- I wonder when those Bring Back Marty Threads will come back? Hopefully not until next year. STFU :p

Dave Lane
11-01-2004, 10:14 AM

2 Road Games against teams that will be shooting for us.

I guess we could lose one more game, but any more will push us out of playoff contention. I don't think 10-6 will get us in. Quite frankly I don't want to do the MAth Game at the end of the season to see if we got in or not.

These next two games will determine our fate. The games we should win we must win if we want to be a playoff team and World Champion.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

P.S.- I wonder when those Bring Back Marty Threads will come back? Hopefully not until next year. STFU :p

Be warned of the nuthooks for that last comment!!!

Dave

Sure-Oz
11-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Taking it 1 game at a time, thats how the chiefs need to approach it as well.

ROYC75
11-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Fugg it, run the table right to the SB.

Really, let's just do 1 game at a time.

The Bad Guy
11-01-2004, 11:26 AM
We're a game and a half out of first.

We have a realtively easy schedule for the 2nd half.

We play only 3 teams with winning records (NE, Den, SD) with 3 of 4 of those games at home.

teedubya
11-01-2004, 11:30 AM

you're welcome.

philfree
11-01-2004, 11:37 AM
We're a game and a half out of first.

Yeah and two weeks ago we were out of the AFCW title chase. The last two weeks have gone almost perfectly for us to get back in it. Now we must not sufer a let down agaisnt teams we should beat. After yesterday we know the Donks are gonna drop a couple of games more and maybe more then that. Marty's Chargers are looking tough though. Seems to me the Whole AFC is in an unpredictable mess.

PhilFree :arrow:

Calcountry
11-01-2004, 11:47 AM
Here is the Key. The Chiefs are 0-4 on Sundays that I did not attend Church.

They are 3-0 on Sundays that I did attend Church.

KingPriest2
11-01-2004, 11:54 AM
We need to win the rest of our games.

ROYC75
11-01-2004, 12:01 PM

Kinda like the pick'ms I'm in, When I pick the Chiefs to win, we lose. When I pick them to lose, we win ! Knowing all to well we should of won those games, BTA, we should have won all of them.

Knowing the team is playing well again, I should be able to pick them towin and get it right.

Dave Lane
11-01-2004, 04:34 PM

Get your butt to church!! Also the Chiefs are 1-0 on days I give out free rep for winning.

Dave