PDA

View Full Version : Ok, ok, I was only kidding.. I am staying!

Coltsinsider
11-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Jokes on you!

:)

:p

gblowfish
11-01-2004, 01:03 PM
Who do you think you are? Ricky Williams???

Braincase
11-01-2004, 01:04 PM

Yeah. Where's our 8 mill?

2bikemike
11-01-2004, 01:05 PM

Nah he's just Taco!

Phobia
11-01-2004, 01:06 PM
You're joking now that you conveniently realize we aren't begging you to come back and falling all over ourselves for your attention. No worries - there are half a dozen regulars who have fallen victim to this attention whoring tactic. We get over it quickly, but that thread will always be there for us to remind you what a screaming vagina you really are....

Bob Dole
What?

You're clearly just trying to reproduce with us the effect your team had on you yesterday.

Get hopes all high, then take a big runny crap on them.

ROYC75
A LITTLE LATE FOR TRICK OT TREET ISN'T IT ?

Skip Towne
11-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Whogiveashit?

Coltsinsider
11-01-2004, 01:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!

Phobia, I love you man.. I really really do!

I mean it..

FAX
11-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Mr. Coltsinsider.

May the muse of sustainable erections befriend you in honour of your remarkable hoax.

Best,

FAX

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 01:12 PM
I asked him about this post on his website and he told me it was a joke. That was 7:32 this am.

Coltsinsider
11-01-2004, 01:14 PM
I asked him about this post on his website and he told me it was a joke. That was 7:32 this am.

I wasn't going to mention any names, but you were one of several in on it.

ROFL

2bikemike
11-01-2004, 01:14 PM
You're joking now that you conveniently realize we aren't begging you to come back and falling all over ourselves for your attention. No worries - there are half a dozen regulars who have fallen victim to this attention whoring tactic. We get over it quickly, but that thread will always be there for us to remind you what a screaming vagina you really are....

I think some mod ought to change his user name to WhinyBitch!

Mark M
11-01-2004, 01:16 PM

Except that he edited his original thread.

MM
~~:shake:

Mile High Mania
11-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Ok ... I'm not quite catching how the joke is on the masses here, but ... whatever.

I'm just glad that Manning helped me kick ass in my fantasy league.

Bob Dole
11-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Ok ... I'm not quite catching how the joke is on the masses here, but ... whatever.

People from his hometown of San Devagina have a strange sense of "gotcha." Don't even try to understand...

jspchief
11-01-2004, 01:23 PM

I call bullsh*t. Link?

Phobia
11-01-2004, 01:26 PM
Except that he edited his original thread.

MM

Oh - he pulled a TomCash? Excellent. That evidence should clear his name any moment now.

Mark M
11-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Oh - he pulled a TomCash? Excellent. That evidence should clear his name any moment now.

TacoJohn ... memyselfI ... Tom Cash ... Packfan ... Coltsinsider ... gochiefs/Fag/UserName ... Above Average.

Coltinsider should be proud: his name is now among the Pantheon of Pussy Planet Posters.

MM
~~:)

htismaqe
11-01-2004, 01:42 PM

why do you have to go and disparage the good name of Tom Cash...what did he ever do to you?

ROFL

Coltsinsider
11-01-2004, 01:52 PM
Why do you hate TomCash?

Mile High Mania
11-01-2004, 01:58 PM
TacoJohn ... memyselfI ... Tom Cash ... Packfan ... Coltsinsider ... gochiefs/Fag/UserName ... Above Average.

Coltinsider should be proud: his name is now among the Pantheon of Pussy Planet Posters.

MM

ROFL The 4 P's of Prolific Posting

Sure-Oz
11-01-2004, 02:02 PM
You are a bastard!!! Goodluck the rest of the way you d1ck!

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 02:11 PM
I wasn't going to mention any names, but you were one of several in on it.

ROFL

Sorry, but my loyaties lie here. I quickly alerted Phobia and Endelt260 of the ruse.

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 02:14 PM
I call bullsh*t. Link?
It was a pm not a thread.

my message record from my inbox on coltsinsider:
SenderSubjectReceived ^SizeColtsinsiderRe:planet (http://mb1.theinsiders.com/ubigredchief.inBoxAction?inbox_action=showMessage&folderId=1&messageId=coltsinsider-67418.674643812d&rand=0)11/1/04 7:32:50 am535

heres what I asked :
What's got you so riled up on the Planet?

He said:

I am trolling, some of them do NOT know me well enough. I really haven't taken the game very hard, you can see that from my posts here. I wanna over take the legend of Taco John, not really.. but someone pointed out that I had to start a seperate thread saying I was leaving, and that I really meant it. I aint going nowhere man, lol.

I will play it out though, I completely pwned the roast thread.. this will be much the same when I am done!

Good luck the rest of the way!

the Talking Can
11-01-2004, 02:17 PM
I still don't get it.

If I crap my pants and then laugh at you, am I funny?

Mark M
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
If Coltsinsider thinks he owned the roast thread, he truly is a legend in his own mind ...

and a complete moron.

MM

jspchief
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
I still don't get it.

ROFLYou're pretty funny. I don't want to talk about the pants thing.

J Diddy
11-01-2004, 03:02 PM

MM

Where can one find this "Pussy Planet" you speak of?

I want to see the girlie pic threads on that bulletin board.

Mark M
11-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Where can one find this "Pussy Planet" you speak of?

I want to see the girlie pic threads on that bulletin board.

www.Coltsinsider.com (http://www.Coltsinsider.com).

Not sure if they have any pics, but there are plenty of pussies ...

MM
~~:D

Mile High Mania
11-01-2004, 03:12 PM
I still don't get it.

:hmmm: I dunno, give it a whirl. Just ... no pictures, please.

Den9899
11-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Are you by chance related to ZachKC?

teedubya
11-01-2004, 04:00 PM
at least Mr Blonde had the balls to stay away. I think that dude may be in prison or something, though...

htismaqe
11-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Sorry, but my loyaties lie here. I quickly alerted Phobia and Endelt260 of the ruse.

And not me?

:deevee:

Bowser
11-01-2004, 04:37 PM
And not me?

You're the Damon Huard of Mods, apparently!

;)

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 04:43 PM
at least Mr Blonde had the balls to stay away. I think that dude may be in prison or something, though...

He posts on orange mane sometimes. I pm'd him there but no reponse.:hmmm:

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 04:47 PM
And not me?

no offense meant. you just haven't been around much and they had posted in the thread. figured they could use that info. but like everyone else what can they do? It seems to be CYA to say it was a joke.

I also didn't want to be in on a secret with a colts fan against chief fans.

|Zach|
11-01-2004, 05:48 PM
Are you by chance related to ZachKC?You have made 9 posts...2 of them have involved you trying to bait me.

It would help me out if you could send me a picture of your girlfriend so I know who it is I had my way with to give you the chip on your shoulder.

Good work against the Falcons.

Den9899
11-01-2004, 05:55 PM
You have made 9 posts...2 of them have involved you trying to bait me.

It would help me out if you could send me a picture of your girlfriend so I know who it is I had my way with to give you the chip on your shoulder.

Good work against the Falcons.

Who are you kidding? Are you really trying to insinuate that your fat ass has been laid? ROFL

Skip Towne
11-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Cripple fight! Cripple fight!

|Zach|
11-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Who are you kidding? Are you really trying to insinuate that your fat ass has been laid? ROFL It is the only reason I can explain that a newbie would go out of his way the way you have. I must have done something to piss you off. Tell me what past user name you have had or what user you are on the Orange Mane. That will make this really interesting. I mean if you want to hide behind a newbie name more power to you...

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Insiders.com is a worthless, disgusting cesspool.

Den9899
11-01-2004, 06:11 PM
It is the only reason I can explain that a newbie would go out of his way the way you have. I must have done something to piss you off. Tell me what past user name you have had or what user you are on the Orange Mane. That will make this really interesting. I mean if you want to hide behind a newbie name more power to you...

In case you didn't notice, I really don't care about my social status on an internet message board. It seems you do, which may go back to the 'not being able to be laid' thing.

I mean, if you're going to act like you messed around with one of my 'girlfriends,' then you really shouldn't have pictures of yourself on the internet. I mean, for Christ's sake, you couldn't get laid in a monkey whore-house with a banana hanging out of your zipper. No. Seriously.

With that being said, I suggest you run away with your tail between your legs, because it doesn't look good for your internet social status when a 'newbie' tears you down like this.

Next box of Ho-Ho's is on me.

Pants
11-01-2004, 06:14 PM
In case you didn't notice, I really don't care about my social status on an internet message board. It seems you do, which may go back to the 'not being able to be laid' thing.

I mean, if you're going to act like you messed around with one of my 'girlfriends,' then you really shouldn't have pictures of yourself on the internet. I mean, for Christ's sake, you couldn't get laid in a monkey whore-house with a banana hanging out of your zipper. No. Seriously.

With that being said, I suggest you run away with your tail between your legs, because it doesn't look good for your internet social status when a 'newbie' tears you down like this.

Oh wow you got him good mang... Go get lost, fag. One of your girlfreinds... hahahahahaha.

Ultra Peanut
Shut up fag0t.z

|Zach|

ROFL

Says the guy who posts on this board consist of calling other users out....who are you trying to fool?

It seems as though you care enough to go out of your way to look at my pictures and go to this board with a grudge. Like I said, this would be interesting to see who you are on the OrangeMane that has brought about this but you hiding behind a newbie name seems fitting for you.

We are not all cool enough to be keyboard tough guys like yourself.

Nightfyre
11-01-2004, 06:17 PM
ROFL

Says the guy who posts on this board consist of calling other users out....who are you trying to fool?

It seems as though you care enough to go out of your way to look at my pictures and go to this board with a grudge. Like I said, this would be interesting to see who you are on the OrangeMane that has brought about this but you hiding behind a newbie name seems fitting for you.

We are not all cool enough to be keyboard tough guys like yourself.
Awww.... now I'm offended. He hasnt called me out and I leave myself SO vulnerable to it.

ChiefGator
11-01-2004, 06:21 PM
I mean, for Christ's sake, you couldn't get laid in a monkey whore-house with a banana hanging out of your zipper.

Damnit!! Who posted the picture of me hooking up with a male ape since the damn monkey whores wouldn't have anything to do with me... Who!?!?!?

Get lost donkie penis breathe. (Maybe he'll understand that)...

|Zach|
11-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Good times...on a sad note. Psychology class awaits.

Hopefully I will finally be able to muster up the courage to talk to a girl for the first time in my 21 years of life. Pull for me Chiefs fans im going in!! :)

Nightfyre
11-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Good times...on a sad note. Psychology class awaits.

Hopefully I will finally be able to muster up the courage to talk to a girl for the first time in my 21 years of life. Pull for me Chiefs fans im going in!!
Like a fox! Yeah, pep band calls me... OOOO that reminds me!
New Poll INC.

Warrior5
11-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Just say, "Gunther rules", and I'll say "welcome back".

Jenson71
11-01-2004, 07:48 PM
I hope the shotcalla that's buying ho-ho's can pick me up some Nutty Bars. Those are good.

BigRedChief
11-01-2004, 10:03 PM

WTF is your problem? Go away and come back with a different attitude. Why? Whats your point?

Ultra Peanut
11-02-2004, 03:05 PM
I hope the shotcalla that's buying ho-ho's can pick me up some Nutty Bars. Those are good.Nutty Bars is aight, but I'm down with the Butterfingers and 3 Musketeers.

htismaqe
11-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Let's see, Den9899's email address is NiceJobBanningMe@_________.com.

No, he's not a troll.

He's none other than NakedBootleg.