PDA

View Full Version : "The mayor of Athleticville. Population: Everyone but Hoiberg"

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2004, 07:28 PM
It's the worst time of the year (http://niggaslike.us/camp2004-northwest.html) again!

Voshon Lenard G 6’4 205 It almost looks like he was meant to be about 6’7 and god just pushed down on his head or something.

Eddie Griffin F 6’10 232 Eddie is like that really hot girl that you want to **** even though you know she has herpes. But you know, in the basketball sense.
Trenton Hassell G 6’5 200 How bad do you have to be when you can’t get your starting job back from Trenton ****ing Hassell.
Fred Hoiberg G 6’5 210 The mayor of Athleticville. Population: Everyone but Hoiberg
Troy Hudson G 6’1 175 If Troy can stop shooting at people and selling drugs in front of his house then I predict he’ll have a good year
Ervin Johnson C 6’11 255 He’s 7 feet of gentle spirituality! Just what you want out of your center in the western conference

Miles
11-01-2004, 07:55 PM
ROFL Great site i have never seen it before.

Rick Brunson "Your 3rd team is always in good hands with Rick Brunson: Garbage Time Superstar Extraordinairre."

Jake Voskuhl "I don’t even think Phoenix realizes that there is a center position in the NBA."

Courtney Alexander "Injuries, shitty attitude, underachievement: Courtney Alexander knows not of these things!"

Ruben Patterson " I’ll go ahead and ask since nobody else will: Isn’t it weird how Patterson was known as the Kobe stopper and how they’re linked together by that? Now what happens if you leave them both alone in a room with a 19-year-old?"

Vladimir Stepania "VLADIMIR JUST WANTS BALL TO SCORE!"

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2004, 10:08 PM
Eduardo Najera F/C 6’8 235 He’s definitely worth trading a double-double center for. And that contract is a bargain for a hustle player. Chris Mullin strikes again!
Mickael Pietrus G/F 6’6 215 So I’m thinking what I should do is sit Jason Richardson because he doesn’t play defense instead of coaching him. Then, I’ll bring in Mickael Pietrus to play defense even though he has no offense.
Jason Richardson G 6’6 225 My coach doesn’t have faith in me and replaces me with the Michael Jordan of Europe. People don’t understand why I beat women.
Clifford Robinson F/C 6’10 240 It’s OK, Cliff. I don’t expect centers to rebound the basketball anyway.
Ansu Sesay F 6’9 225 Because of the NBDL you now have Ansu Sesay on your roster. I’d understand if you wanted to get rid of the NBDL, Warriors fans.

Ultra Peanut
11-01-2004, 10:13 PM
My favorite is from last year, though:

Antonio McDyess 6'9 245 F I think him and Grant Hill play Russian Roulette at Penny Hardaway's place on the weekends. Either that or they just throw hammers at each other.

Check out the other stuff, too. ROFL

Me Am Enjoy Your American Ball Basket!
By: Rookie Sensation Darko Milicic

This am basket ball is very fun! Me am play this bounce very long time, very long! Me am love sport of America, America is #1! You am cheer for me, I am cheer for you! This great, is it not? You correct. I love this country! Fans of America say I do good and they cheer. I do good, yes? HOORAY!

America is a great place, no? What I say? I say America! Why no loud clap? I get ball. I make dunk on you! Why you sad? My mother? I no understand. What is going on? Ouch my face! What? No I not want to sit on bench! Coach, I hate! Why? No I do not like sit here! REGHT! I hate America. Death to America.

I must go to bed. Look at TV, it has many things on it. Look at pretty girls, they are pretty, no? I like to sit and watch them. Ooooooh, naked girl makes my penis hard! Oh yes, I like! Turn off lights coach coming is! “Coach, sleeping are we!” I say in fancy American accent. I do good, no? Yes, I think so! Ha ha!

Miles
11-01-2004, 10:50 PM
I could spend hours reading this stuff. Another great one from last year.

Greg Ostertag "He looks like every single '80's teen actor who grew up and got fat. Except he has a crew cut. And less basketball talent."

Ultra Peanut
01-01-2006, 09:04 PM
http://niggaslike.us/archive.html

Just... because.

Bo Outlaw F 6’8 220 If we really want to start winning gold medals in basketball again then we need to bring Bo to other countries and run free throw camps. “No no no, you’re doing it all wrong. You grip the ball with one hand, cock it back all the way behind your head, then make a face that indicates that you have drunk some very sour milk.”
Tyronn Lue G 6’0 178 Who is cuter: Sue Bird or Lue?
Ime Udoka F 6’6 215 Can someone just name him Toby and whip him, I don’t even wanna try pronouncing that
Kaniel Dickens F 6’8 215 You know he grew up with NBA aspirations and thought of all the cool signs that could be used with his name like “KANNED!” Nobody is holding signs up but he’s still getting kanned
Dahntay Jones G 6’6 210 One of the better parts of that stupid exhibition game for Hurricane Katrina was it being labeled an all-star game and then seeing Dahntay Jones’ name on one of the rosters
DerMarr Johnson G/F 6’9 201 High school phenom becomes lazy underachiever, breaks his neck in a car accident, fights back kicking and screaming to resume his NBA career and, again, is lazy and underachieving
Doug Christie G 6’6 205 Douglas keeps playing basketball so his wife will let him keep his allowance. That’s really the only reason I can come up with at this point.
Michael Finley G/F 6’7 225 Coach: Ok, Mike, I’m putting you in to play some tough defense. Finley: Ok, coach! Later… Coach: Why did you pretend that you were hurt every time you were on defense and then kept shooting fadeaway jumpers on offense? Finley: I don’t know coach, I got scared
Ndudi Ebi F 6’9 200 Kevin McHale, you have one draft pick for the next decade. Who are you going to spend it on? “NDUDI EBI”