PDA

View Full Version : anyone play on X-Box live Madden?

LTownChief
11-02-2004, 02:28 AM
my name is kcchiefsman on there if anybody ever wants to get a game going, just got X-BOX live today and its pretty cool

KcMizzou
11-02-2004, 02:48 AM
my name is kcchiefsman on there Haha... that brings to mind poker chips and girl robots.

(Wish I could, but I don't have an xbox)

digi2fish
11-02-2004, 03:21 AM
just got a PC version.
it's getting way harder in Taiwan.
they're not selling it anymore....

Pants
11-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Yo, dat shit is nub... we do it NFL 2K5 Sega style up in dis hea bitch. You know wha uhm sayin? Thuggin fo life.

On a more serious note:
1 - NFL 2K5 > Madden any day, every day
2 - KcMizzou, you gotta get that Xbox deal while it's still there. "Free" Halo 2, two months of Live all for 149.99. You get that shit and your life ends on November 9th (errr..ends in a good way).

KcMizzou
11-02-2004, 03:28 AM
2 - KcMizzou, you gotta get that Xbox deal while it's still there. "Free" Halo 2, two months of Live all for 149.99. You get that shit and your life ends on November 9th (errr..ends in a good way). Yeah, I just got GTA:SA... I've been jackin' niggas and representin' the hood for the past couple days. I've been pretty busy.

Pants
11-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Yeah, I just got GTA:SA... I've been jackin' niggas and representin' the hood for the past couple days. I've been pretty busy.

Aww damn you decided to go with a PS2? :shake:

I know SA is damn good, but Halo... OMFG...online...OMFG...there go my grades.

KcMizzou
11-02-2004, 04:04 AM
Aww damn you decided to go with a PS2? :shake: I don't have nearly enough cash to buy all the things I want. This was an impulse buy. An expensive one, but I don't regret it. I'll have an x-box sooner or later.. We've been hitting our bonus at work month after month. I'm getting a bit spoiled. I don't know how the economy's been doing, but it's been good to me lately.

teedubya
11-02-2004, 04:06 AM
heh. I got a dreamcast, with every nintendo, supernintendo, genesis, gameboy, atari, and arcade games burned on cd's so I can play them...

and have about 50 Dreamcast games burned off...

Thanks again Saul for the 411... heh. I got more games than I know what to do with.

KcMizzou
11-02-2004, 04:12 AM
heh. I got a dreamcast, with every nintendo, supernintendo, genesis, gameboy, atari, and arcade games burned on cd's so I can play them...

Thanks again Saul for the 411... heh. I got more games than I know what to do with. I have a ton of SNES, Genesis and MAME games on emulators, but I don't play them much. Mainly just the classics or personal favorites, when I get the urge.

I had a Dreamcast too, back in the day. It was a pretty sweet little system, I don't know why it failed so badly.

Eleazar
11-02-2004, 06:29 AM
ROFL... get on any sluts you met at parties lately? :rolleyes: :shake:

Had a Dreamcast too, thought it was a very good system. Got an Xbox now, but the thing is a piece of Raiders. had it for less than a year and it locks up constantly. That's what I get for dealing with Microsoft. :banghead:

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 06:34 AM

Thanks again Saul for the 411... heh. I got more games than I know what to do with.
Do the SNES/Genesis games work smoothly? They were always very slow for me.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2004, 06:35 AM
I got an x-box but I never play it. I should trade it in or something .

Now I play my PS2 since I put a hard drive in there and use HDLoader...it rocks :D

Pants
11-02-2004, 06:49 AM

Had a Dreamcast too, thought it was a very good system. Got an Xbox now, but the thing is a piece of Raiders. had it for less than a year and it locks up constantly. That's what I get for dealing with Microsoft. :banghead:

Straight up nigga.

Cochise that's weird there with your Xbox, I've had mince since February 2003 and haven't had any problems (and consider it lived in a dorm for a whole year -- a lot of abuse). PS2 is the system that breaks the most, GameCube is the best in that aspect.

PS2 is shit compared to Xbox anyway you look at it, one game doesn't make the whole system better...

LTownChief
11-02-2004, 11:29 AM

thats weird, I used to have a PS2 and I went through 3 of them in about 3-4 years because it would always break with that damn disc read error. then I got an X-BOX, I've had it for about 3 years with ZERO problems

Mark M
11-02-2004, 11:45 AM
1 - NFL 2K5 > Madden any day, every day

Only if you're 12 and enjoy collecting bobble head dolls, but don't like to run a franchise.

The graphics are better than Madden, but the control offered by EA games is much better IMHO.

As far as the X-Box vs. PS2 -- both systems have their pluses and minuses. In a perfect world, we could all have both.

On a side note, I recently traded in my old PS2 for the new one. It's much smaller, has a built in network adapter and loads from the top (which should prevent all of the disc read errors the old slide out tray was infamous for).

MM
~~:)

Delano
11-02-2004, 12:00 PM
....you gotta get that Xbox deal while it's still there. "Free" Halo 2, two months of Live all for 149.99. You get that shit and your life ends on November 9th (errr..ends in a good way).

where the **** do you find that deal at?