PDA

View Full Version : Lorena Bobbitt Has A Friend

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 10:00 AM
What kills me is this- The woman herself is still MARRIED! And she's worried about her boyfriend cheating. :shake:

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1101severed-organ01-ON.html

Woman sought after allegedly severing penis

Associated Press
Nov. 1, 2004 05:08 PM

HOUSTON - A woman accused of cutting off her boyfriend's penis with a kitchen knife while he was sleeping was being sought by police Saturday, sheriff's detectives said. The severed organ has not been found since the attack Thursday morning at the woman's home.

The 33-year-old victim is in Ben Taub General Hospital and is expected to survive. The 45-year-old woman told detectives she cut the man because he had been unfaithful and had physically abused her. Eighty percent of his penis was severed, detectives said.

The Harris County Sheriff's Department declined to release the couple's names Saturday because the woman has not been charged.

Detectives said the man was on probation for assaulting the woman last year and found a court order prohibiting him from going near her. He was not abusing her when the attack occurred, said sheriff's Lt. Ruben Diaz.

Despite the court order, the woman invited him to her home Thursday, Diaz said. The man works a night shift, and after he arrived, went to bed.

Later in the morning, the victim was awakened by a sharp pain. "He sees the bed full of blood, he immediately looks down and knows what's going on," Diaz said. "She's standing in the room. She's still there, staring at him."

The woman's sister and 22-year-old daughter heard the man's screams and drove him to a hospital. The woman with the knife refused to help them, Diaz said.

The woman later spoke with detectives after her daughter reached her on a cellular phone. She refused to return to the house, Diaz said.

The couple had lived together in the United States for about four years, but are not believed to be legally married, Diaz said. Detectives say she still is married to another man in her homeland of El Salvador (news - web sites). They said she may be headed there.

teedubya
11-02-2004, 10:02 AM
well, i dont care how much pain Im in in that very moment, but that bitch is gonna die... no jury would convict me either.

Hammock Parties
11-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Check please.

Abba-Dabba
11-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Wasn't Lorena Bobbitt from somewhere in South America to?

Delano
11-02-2004, 11:03 AM
Psycho Bitch:

I want you to quit
Calling me
Calling me
Following me
Following me
Why do you trip with me
After you get through
Swallowing me
Never knew this Bianca
Would explode
Like this
Now that I know this
I must reload
Gat clips
How many ever met a
Psycho bitch
Down for the minute
But a major twist
Came
With a bit of game
Met that bitch
Sickness
Everybody peep
The evil symptoms
So you’ll know
When sexual activity happens
And tears start to flow
Time to go
They come with a
Big package in back
Chest is twice that
But the fatal attraction
Will only get you
Ice packs
Better watch what you do
When you sleep with a woman
That’s on the edge
In your bed
Cause you’ll be resting
In red
Killa killa

Tech N9ne

FAX
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
There once was a man who was strong.
But he assulted a woman. That’s wrong.
She felt so betrayed
That she grabbed a blade
Now his schlong is no longer so long.

Best,

FAX

Hammock Parties
11-02-2004, 11:05 AM
There once was a man who was strong.
But he assulted a woman. That’s wrong.
She felt so betrayed
That she grabbed a blade
Now his schlong is no longer so long.

Best,

FAX

You are the best n00b ever. Three days and you're already not sucking ass.

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Good for her

FAX
11-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Username, my heart is full.

However, I cannot take credit. As I have said, great art is often the product of great tragedy.

Best,

FAX

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Good for her

Oh, please tell me why this is good for her...

and while you're elaborating, please keep the knife in the kitchen drawer.

Mr. Laz
11-02-2004, 11:30 AM
she'll skate... or just get a slap on the wrist

just watch

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 11:58 AM
Oh, please tell me why this is good for her...

and while you're elaborating, please keep the knife in the kitchen drawer.

Do you really want me to tell you why good for her, or do you just want me to post so you can give me more neg rep? Do you really think that hurts my feelings, coming from people I don't care about or will never meet.:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:02 PM
okay

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Do you really want me to tell you why good for her, or do you just want me to post so you can give me more neg rep? Do you really think that hurts my feelings, coming from people I don't care about or will never meet.:rolleyes:

Well, for starters- I haven't given anyone on the Planet negative rep, so I wouldn't give you neg rep.

Secondly, I'm curious as to why you think the woman is justified just because her boyfriend may or may not have cheated on her. But, she is after all married herself. So, it's okay that she's married, but it's not okay that he cheats on her? Isn't there a double standard here?

Besides, cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't justify the removal of one's body parts. If you think this is okay behavior- you certainly shouldn't be dating. Welcome to the real world sweetheart- I've cheated, and I've been cheated on....

Delano
11-02-2004, 12:04 PM

When you are in for your next varicose vein removal, that would be good for your surgeon if he accidentally removes your vagina and uterus.

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Not all Men or Women cheat, and I do live in the real world sweetheart, just not your world, if my posts bother you just ignore them.

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:07 PM
When you are in for your next varicose vein removal, that would be good for your surgeon if he accidentally removes your vagina and uterus.

Such wit, pick me up off the floor

Bob Dole
11-02-2004, 12:10 PM
And they're off...

This will no doubt hit 12 pages by 5pm Central.

(25 pages if mememe makes an appearance.)

Demonpenz
11-02-2004, 12:11 PM
**** slitting her throat, cut that bitches head off

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:11 PM
na, I don't have that kind of time today,

patteeu
11-02-2004, 12:12 PM
You are the best n00b ever. Three days and you're already not sucking ass.

I nominate FAX for mayor of ChiefsPlanet. He's got game.

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Not all Men or Women cheat, and I do live in the real world sweetheart, just not your world, if my posts bother you just ignore them.

Your posts don't bother me. I am merely asking you a simple question which you simply refuse to elaborate on. You said, "Good for her"

I want to know why you think she did the right thing...that's all. No harm done.

Fairplay
11-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Such wit, pick me up off the floor

You on the floor is better, stay.

Fairplay
11-02-2004, 12:16 PM

Just like MTV.

FAX
11-02-2004, 12:18 PM
There once was a man who was cheating
And then gave his girlfriend a beating
She found him so callous
She cut off his phallus
Now he’s standing at all the lunch meetings

Best,

FAX

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:24 PM
You on the floor is better, stay.

Please ignore me as I will you.

Fairplay
11-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Please ignore me as I will you.

It makes our lovelife better to bitch and complain. Then we make it all up that night.

FAX
11-02-2004, 12:34 PM
There once was a poster so boring
Her retorts all referenced ignoring
Those who didn’t agree
With Ms. chiefs4me
Just suggested she befriend the flooring

Best,

FAX

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 12:35 PM
C'mon chiefs4me, I seriously want to know why you are so quick to defend this woman...

Here's what I think: I don't think the guy has ever abused her. Here's why I think that- 'cause her sister and her daughter drove the guy to the hospital.

Don't you think if she was being abused by her boyfriend that her very own daughter and sister would come to her defense and refuse to take him to the hospital?

She also never returned a call to her daughter when her daughter contacted her later according to the story.

Add in the fact that she's married and has a live-in boyfriend....this doesn't paint a very good picture for the woman herself.

But, you being a woman yourself chose to defend her actions, and I happen to think this is BS- 'cause I'm not so sure Ben's girlfriend is the real victim here....

Hammock Parties
11-02-2004, 12:36 PM
There once was a poster so boring
Her retorts all referenced ignoring
Those who didn’t agree
With Ms. chiefs4me
Just suggested she befriend the flooring

Best,

FAX

Dude. YOU ARE AWESOME.

ROFL

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Hmmmm, I'm beginning to think chiefs4me put me on ignore.

I guess it's better than waking up without a penis.

Lame- putting me on ignore when all I wanted to know is why she was so quick to defend this woman. In a matter of two days- I've managed to lose complete utter respect for two people on this Planet- Coltinsider and now chiefs4me

FAX
11-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Cosmic, I don't care if the woman is a saint who's never done anything wrong in her life. Anyone that believes a maiming is an acceptable response to sexual infidelity is deranged.

Word, Mr. ENDelt, word.

Best,

FAX

Fairplay
11-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Before i go to sleep i put a bratwurst down where my private parts are. I figure she will cut on that and my jewels will be safe, I use to put a hotdog but she knew mine wasn't that small.

FAX
11-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Dude. YOU ARE AWESOME.

ROFL

Thank you for the compliment, Mr. UserName. I am, however a mere mortal with a love of the Chiefs, a distaste for amateur penile surgery, and an affection for the limerick form.

Best,

FAX

SPchief
11-02-2004, 12:47 PM
anyone get the feeling that chiefs4me and duhnese are related??

Delano
11-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Before i go to sleep i put a bratwurst down where my private parts are. I figure she will cut on that and my jewels will be safe, I use to put a hotdog but she knew mine wasn't that small.

Are you asking for a fat girl joke?

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Hmmmm, I'm beginning to think chiefs4me put me on ignore.

I guess it's better than waking up without a penis.

Lame- putting me on ignore when all I wanted to know is why she was so quick to defend this woman. In a matter of two days- I've managed to lose complete utter respect for two people on this Planet- Coltinsider and now chiefs4me

Your not on ignore, I just promised myself I would not fight today :thumb:I am just a little ole chiefs fan killing time on a board, and you had no respect for me anyway, I remember what I read, I also guess I was being a little harsh about being happy for his lost penis:rolleyes: but after the work I have done in hosp er rooms with abused women,, I really don't care what happens to abusive men.

Fairplay
11-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Are you asking for a fat girl joke?

No, have you heard of any good ones lately?

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:54 PM
There once was a man who was cheating
And then gave his girlfriend a beating
She found him so callous
She cut off his phallus
Now he’s standing at all the lunch meetings

Best,

FAX

My very own poem,,,Thank You

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:56 PM
It makes our lovelife better to bitch and complain. Then we make it all up that night.

I want roses this time, not weeds :harumph:

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:58 PM
anyone get the feeling that chiefs4me and duhnese are related??

Who is this Denise and where does she post? I am not related to her or do I know her, but I bet I know some of you from St. Joe

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 12:59 PM
In college I preferred girls who preferred weed to roses.

Weed i will take but not weeds.:banghead:

FAX
11-02-2004, 01:01 PM
There once was a hot posting mama
With penchant for writing with drama
Then up went a cheer
From all planeteers
“Hey mama, what’s up with the commas”?

Best,

FAX

Bowser
11-02-2004, 01:02 PM

The real world where boyfriends of cheating wives who are "allegedly" abusive get their dicks cut off?

You need to peel yourself away from daytime soaps.

CosmicPal
11-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Your not on ignore, I just promised myself I would not fight today :thumb:I am just a little ole chiefs fan killing time on a board, and you had no respect for me anyway, I remember what I read, I also guess I was being a little harsh about being happy for his lost penis:rolleyes: but after the work I have done in hosp er rooms with abused women,, I really don't care what happens to abusive men.

Believe me- I fully understand, and I don't mean to come off sounding unsympathetic for the gal, but things just do not add up for this gal's defense.

Let me tell you something- I've never abused any previous or current girlfriends- and I never will- I can assure you of that. As a matter of fact, I beat the pulp out of one of my best friends years ago. He was beating up his girlfriend at the time, and I took him aside and did quite a number on him. Men do not have the right to abuse women, but at the same time- women do not have the right to sever our organs at will.

Now I know why you said what you said, and that much- I can understand. It must have been hard for you to have to work with such unfortunate experiences...

I'll back off now.

Bowser
11-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Fax, you are a madman! I have never had to spread rep around for the sake of a nOOb! Well done! :thumb:

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 01:10 PM
The real world where boyfriends of cheating wives who are "allegedly" abusive get their dicks cut off?

You need to peel yourself away from daytime soaps.

Never watched one,,Are they good?

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Believe me- I fully understand, and I don't mean to come off sounding unsympathetic for the gal, but things just do not add up for this gal's defense.

Let me tell you something- I've never abused any previous or current girlfriends- and I never will- I can assure you of that. As a matter of fact, I beat the pulp out of one of my best friends years ago. He was beating up his girlfriend at the time, and I took him aside and did quite a number on him. Men do not have the right to abuse women, but at the same time- women do not have the right to sever our organs at will.

Now I know why you said what you said, and that much- I can understand. It must have been hard for you to have to work with such unfortunate experiences...

I'll back off now.

Thank you

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 01:13 PM
There once was a hot posting mama
With penchant for writing with drama
Then up went a cheer
From all planeteers
“Hey mama, what’s up with the commas”?

Best,

FAX

FAX, have you noticied I am trying,,really hard

Bowser
11-02-2004, 01:13 PM

About as good as you defending the actions of a raving madwoman. Which isn't.

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 01:15 PM
About as good as you defending the actions of a raving madwoman. Which isn't.

No where did I defend her, I just spoke my opinion which happened to be good for her.

FAX
11-02-2004, 01:20 PM

After seemingly endless frustration
Peace comes to the entire Chiefs Nation.
I share the esprit
But, "Hey, chiefs4me,
Can we talk about your punctuation”?

Best,

FAX

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 01:22 PM
No, I am not in school, I will type as I please.

Bowser
11-02-2004, 01:25 PM
No where did I defend her, I just spoke my opinion which happened to be good for her.

Well, then I apologize. Let me start over and say that any sane person would not think that her actions were "good for her". If she feels so threatened by a man who she is cheating with, she can either get away from him as fast as possible, or maybe move back to El Salvador with her husband and stop banging younger men behind his back.

You saying she did a good thing for herself would be like me saying it would be a good thing if this guy took thread and needle and sewed up this psycho's cooter, as payback for her kicking him in the balls.

chiefs4me
11-02-2004, 01:49 PM
I have seen what you described and worse, what's your point?

WebGem
11-02-2004, 02:19 PM
What the hell? Some things should never, ever happen. This is one of them.

WebGem
11-02-2004, 02:20 PM
I have seen what you described and worse, what's your point?
You have issues

RedNFeisty
11-02-2004, 02:43 PM
This bitch needs to have her head on a plate. If "IF" a woman is being abused whether it be mental, physical, emotional, whatever she needs to get out!! If she is not strong enough to get out, then she needs to seek help. "IF" she is fighting for her life, kill the son of a bitch, but by all means, don't cut off his pecker. Let him go to prison and put it to better use!! For me, if I were ever in that situation, I would get more enjoyment knowing he was beings someones sucker in prison, If I were to cut off willy, then I couldn't relish in the merriment he was now someones bitch!! I would even go to the extent of paying someone, whether monetary or other to have the job done right!!

If he got off, I would pay someone to pick him up off the streets and treat him right!

LABronx
11-02-2004, 02:57 PM

I'll back off now.

This POST is worhless without the pictures

LABronx
11-02-2004, 03:02 PM
You have issues
dude...
she has major issues. The saddest part is that she works helping people in need and she thinks it okay to mutalate people.

sad

Bowser
11-02-2004, 03:07 PM
This bitch needs to have her head on a plate. If "IF" a woman is being abused whether it be mental, physical, emotional, whatever she needs to get out!! If she is not strong enough to get out, then she needs to seek help. "IF" she is fighting for her life, kill the son of a bitch, but by all means, don't cut off his pecker. Let him go to prison and put it to better use!! For me, if I were ever in that situation, I would get more enjoyment knowing he was beings someones sucker in prison, If I were to cut off willy, then I couldn't relish in the merriment he was now someones bitch!! I would even go to the extent of paying someone, whether monetary or other to have the job done right!!

If he got off, I would pay someone to pick him up off the streets and treat him right!

Rep for you, baby!

Have the sense to GET THE FUG OUT! Bottom line!

Oh, and this freak really should stop screwing around on her husband that's in another country!

Slayer Diablo
11-02-2004, 03:13 PM
She must believe in that thing Jesus said about "If the eye offends you, pluck it out; if the hand offends you, chop it off...." I guess this means that husband of hers back in El Salvidor is sharpening a knife so he can cut something out, IYKWIM.

Iowanian
11-02-2004, 03:14 PM
He's off at work
Bringing home the bacon
Evil plans
this biatch is makin

Exhausted now he's off to bed
she cuts it off below the head
She planned it out, anticipation
His doctor trip, is no vacation

Where did this poor man go wrong
It just might make a country song
Its his fault he heard from GOD
Spare'd the Rod, Spoil'd the Broad

For cutting off her boyfriend's pole
She works a prison Glory hole

FAX
11-02-2004, 03:32 PM
He's off at work
Bringing home the bacon
Evil plans
this biatch is makin

Exhausted now he's off to bed
she cuts it off below the head
She planned it out, anticipation
His doctor trip, is no vacation

Where did this poor man go wrong
It just might make a country song
Its his fault he heard from GOD
Spare'd the Rod, Spoil'd the Broad

For cutting off her boyfriend's pole
She works a prison Glory hole

An excellent piece of work, Mr. Iowanian. Very inspiring. My compliments.

In Hai Ku form ...

He thought with small head
She then brought out the ginzu
His prick is no more

Best,

FAX