PDA

View Full Version : Steve McNair Looks Very Bad

FAX
11-04-2004, 05:50 PM
As a lowly n00b (sp?), I hesitate to actually begin threads. For some reason, I expect to be "smacked", "flamed", or otherwise shamelessly humiliated. However, I thought that this information may be of some interest to some on the Planet and there seemed no appropriate thread for it.

SM has his foundation in the same building which houses FAX Enterprises ... same floor, actually. I see him quite often as he lumbers down the hall. We speak frequently as people in the South are very nice to one another in public.

After the Green Bay game and the 48 points the Titans put up at Lambeau, he was walking as if he was an old man in pain (hunched over and shuffling). It was actually difficult to watch. As is my nature, I expressed my concern, but he told me he was "fine".

Lately, though, he hasn't appeared much better. The last time we spoke, his answer to the "how are you?" question was merely a shrug.

It is, therefore, my opinion that Steve is suffering from more injuries than have been publicly reported. Sad, really, since he is an excellent, strong, and courageous player.

Best,

FAX

Sure-Oz
11-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Sucks for mcnair, he needs a line like trent has so he doesn't get fvcked up.

Pants
11-04-2004, 06:00 PM
He needs to chill for a year and heal up. I'd hate to see a talent like his be wasted.

FAX
11-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Sucks for mcnair, he needs a line like trent has so he doesn't get fvcked up.

True, Mr. Shur-Oz. But, in his early career, he was a "running" quarterback. He's taken a lot of punishment.

Point is that the Titan's 2nd stringer, Volic (sp?), is an average performer with very little experience. All this bodes well for our December visit to Nashville.

Best,

FAX

Rain Man
11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
It's interesting to me that he's missed significant time twice now with a "bruised sternum." That's not a common injury, and he's had it this year, and then a couple of years back when Duane Clemons nailed him during a KC game. It makes me wonder if he's got an Achilles heel in the middle of his chest or something.

MichaelH
11-04-2004, 06:11 PM
I hate to see it but he's played hurt too many times and took way too many chances. There comes a time to hang it up and his seems like now. :(

FAX
11-04-2004, 06:13 PM
It's interesting to me that he's missed significant time twice now with a "bruised sternum." That's not a common injury, and he's had it this year, and then a couple of years back when Duane Clemons nailed him during a KC game. It makes me wonder if he's got an Achilles heel in the middle of his chest or something.

No doubt, Mr. Rain Man, that the sternum injury is one that would plague a player as it would take long to heal and would most certainly be sensitive to a continued blows from D linemen or LBs.

I can tell you though, that he is ambulating with great difficulty as if there isn't a bone in his body that doesn't cause him pain. I believe that the sternum isn't the only injury he's dealing with since one does not directly employ the sternum when walking. I speculate that they are not publicly reporting the extent of his injuries.

Best,

FAX

bogie
11-04-2004, 06:22 PM
As a lowly n00b (sp?), I hesitate to actually begin threads. For some reason, I expect to be "smacked", "flamed", or otherwise shamelessly humiliated. However, I thought that this information may be of some interest to some on the Planet and there seemed no appropriate thread for it.

SM has his foundation in the same building which houses FAX Enterprises ... same floor, actually. I see him quite often as he lumbers down the hall. We speak frequently as people in the South are very nice to one another in public.

After the Green Bay game and the 48 points the Titans put up at Lambeau, he was walking as if he was an old man in pain (hunched over and shuffling). It was actually difficult to watch. As is my nature, I expressed my concern, but he told me he was "fine".

Lately, though, he hasn't appeared much better. The last time we spoke, his answer to the "how are you?" question was merely a shrug.

It is, therefore, my opinion that Steve is suffering from more injuries than have been publicly reported. Sad, really, since he is an excellent, strong, and courageous player.

Best,

FAX

Hey FAX,
It's interesting to note that someone as intelligent and eloquent as yourself has any concern at all about starting a thread. You can imagine how intimidating it is to those of us that are much less skilled at this hobby than you.

FAX
11-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey FAX,
It's interesting to note that someone as intelligent and eloquent as yourself has any concern at all about starting a thread. You can imagine how intimidating it is to those of us that are much less skilled at this hobby than you.

Thank you, Mr. bogie. As you well know, these are dangerous waters in which we have chosen to tred. However, men cannot be slaves to their fear.

Perhaps the best thing for us to do is to start the most blatently unintelligent and ineloquent thread imaginable. In that manner, we might overcome our hesitancy and, in so doing, conquer our fear.

Best,

FAX

Jenson71
11-04-2004, 06:33 PM
WHAT!?!? This is soo pathetic, but not really surprising, though, when you notice the thread starter! A stupid little no0b...Disgusting.

tk13
11-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Are people really scared of starting threads? I must really come off as an arrogant SOB... :)

FAX
11-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Are people really scared of starting threads? I must really come off as an arrogant SOB... :)

Actually no, Mr. tk13. You come across as a strange king with a large plastic head offering men breakfast sandwiches in bed.

Best,

FAX

Phobia
11-04-2004, 06:45 PM
You moron. The next time you feel the need to start a thread, you should PM me a draft copy for approval first. Cripes!

tk13
11-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Actually no, Mr. tk13. You come across as a strange king with a large plastic head offering men breakfast sandwiches in bed.

Best,

FAX
Based on your avatar you're probably high so I'm going to just pretend you never said anything at all.

Rain Man
11-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Holy cow. He didn't even send phobia a draft for review?

bogie
11-04-2004, 06:47 PM

No, but you do make me hungry.

bogie
11-04-2004, 06:50 PM
You moron. The next time you feel the need to start a thread, you should PM me a draft copy for approval first. Cripes!

Who made you keeper of the spool?

go bo
11-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Holy cow. He didn't even send phobia a draft for review?speaking of holy cow...

i just noticed your avatar is now a stick man with an afro...

or a stick lady with no clothes on... :thumb:

FAX
11-04-2004, 06:52 PM

My sincere and humble apologies, Mr. Phobia. As a lowly n00b (sp?) I am unfamiliar with many of the traditions you enjoy here on the Planet.

Please be assured that, in future, I shall take pains to clear the topics with you in advance. The ones I am considering at this time include: "Listening to Deaf People Screw", "Wow, I'm Really Angry Right Now", "Have You Seen That New RPG!!!!!", and "A Handicapped Person Looked At Me Wierd, What Should I Have Done?".

May I respectfully request your prior approval on these topics, now?

Best,

FAX

tk13
11-04-2004, 06:53 PM
speaking of holy cow...

i just noticed your avatar is now a stick man with an afro...

or a stick lady with no clothes on... :thumb:
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/julia_sweeney/snl.jpg

bogie
11-04-2004, 06:58 PM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/saturday_night_live_episode_photos/julia_sweeney/snl.jpg
:LOL:

Phobia
11-04-2004, 07:19 PM
May I respectfully request your prior approval on these topics, now?

Best,

FAX

Rainman is in charge of noob topics now. You'll need to ask him.

Rain Man
11-04-2004, 07:27 PM

Just to save time, please note that for the time being I will only approve threads that address one or more of the following: the Chiefs, ridiculing people with handicaps, tropical plants and fruits that smell like decomposing flesh, breasts (perky only), and the poetry of William Carlos Williams.

FAX
11-04-2004, 07:28 PM

Thank you, Mr. Phobia. Your attention to n00b (sp?) concerns and issues is greatly appreciated by the n00b (sp?) community.

Best,

FAX

bogie
11-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Just to save time, please note that for the time being I will only approve threads that address one or more of the following: the Chiefs, ridiculing people with handicaps, tropical plants and fruits that smell like decomposing flesh, breasts (perky only), and the poetry of William Carlos Williams.

But, but, what about dirty body parts?

Phobia
11-04-2004, 07:31 PM

We allow Donger to post whatever he wishes.

Bowser
11-04-2004, 07:32 PM

Donger is going to be pissed.

bogie
11-04-2004, 07:34 PM
We allow Donger to post whatever he wishes.

got it.

FAX
11-04-2004, 07:42 PM

Mr. bogie, it appears to me that the title of your thread can only be:

Chiefs Planet N00bs (sp?) Unite To Dispel Rumor That The Kansas City Chiefs Will Feature The Blue Orchid Orthopedic Band At The Next Home Game Halftime! The BOOBs (Previously Known As the Amazing Dancing Paraplegics) Will Not Perform Their Well Known Rendition Of The Famous
Poem, ""Asphodel, That Greeny Flower" Set To The Music Of The Cars As The Performance Requires The Removal Of Blouses Which Would Reveal Their Perky Breasts To The Arrowhead Audience And Possibly Result In An FCC Fine.

Good luck,

FAX

bogie
11-04-2004, 07:43 PM
so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

I love google.

bogie
11-04-2004, 07:44 PM
Mr. bogie, it appears to me that the title of your thread can only be:

Chiefs Planet N00bs (sp?) Unite To Dispel Rumor That The Kansas City Chiefs Will Feature The Blue Orchid Orthopedic Band At The Next Home Game Halftime! The BOOBs (Previously Known As the Amazing Dancing Paraplegics) Will Not Perform Their Well Known Rendition Of The Famous
Poem, ""Asphodel, That Greeny Flower" Set To The Music Of The Cars As The Performance Requires The Removal Of Blouses Which Would Reveal Their Perky Breasts To The Arrowhead Audience And Possibly Result In An FCC Fine.

Good luck,

FAX

CLASSIC!

KingPriest2
11-04-2004, 08:38 PM

Yes that type of injury never truly heals. You have to watch it. Once you injure it you are more prone.

SPchief
11-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Fax ever since you started posting you have been killing me
cant stop laughing

FAX
11-04-2004, 09:19 PM
cant stop laughing

Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, Mr. SPchief, believe me. May the muse of sustained erections take up permanent residence in your household.

As you can see, it is becoming increasingly clear that n00b (sp?) abuse is in full swing on the Planet. Regrettably, I am beginning to think that nothing short of a n00b (sp?) revolt will correct the situation as we are so unfortunately restricted in our thread topics.

As a fellow n00b (sp?), perhaps you would be willing to participate in an organized n00b (sp?) movement to counter this rampant n00b (sp?) maltreatment?

Best,

FAX

Phobia
11-04-2004, 09:31 PM
cant stop laughing

You haven't earned the right to compliment a noob, noob. Jeez. I'm losing control of this place. Should I impliment the mass banning procedure?

Phobia
11-04-2004, 09:32 PM
As a fellow n00b (sp?), perhaps you would be willing to participate in an organized n00b (sp?) movement

Sorry, we're all out of TP.

Hydrae
11-04-2004, 09:33 PM
You haven't earned the right to compliment a noob, noob. Jeez. I'm losing control of this place. Should I impliment the mass banning procedure?

Not until you learn how to spell implement.

Phobia
11-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Not until you learn how to spell implement.

I actually spotted that typo before submitting, but I guess I just don't give a shit tonight. Normally, I correct them.

Hydrae
11-04-2004, 09:47 PM
I actually spotted that typo before submitting, but I guess I just don't give a shit tonight. Normally, I correct them.

And thus the "n00bs" run wild. :D

FAX
11-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Should I impliment the mass banning procedure?

As a mere n00b (sp?), I must ask you to forgive me for speaking, Mr. Phobia. Please know that we n00bs (sp?) fully respect both your leadership position and your right to implement any procedures at your disposal.

However, on behalf of all noobs (sp?) I am compelled to bring to your attention the fact that any attempts to crush the emerging n00b (sp?) revolution through heavy-handed tactics such as mass banning will be unsuccessful. For every n00b (sp?) you ban, thousands more will log on to take our place. It should also be considered that creating n00b (sp?) martyrs will only fuel the fires of the n00b (sp?) cause.

We n00bs (sp?) have only the most reasonable demands and believe that posting new threads should be the right of every Planeteer - n00b (sp?) or no n00b (sp?). Surely we can find common ground in which both n00bs (sp?) and non-n00bs (sp?) may co-exist in peace?

Respectfully,

FAX

Logical
11-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Are people really scared of starting threads? I must really come off as an arrogant SOB... :)You do.;)

Hammock Parties
11-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Hall of fame this thread....NOW.

n00b.

FAX
11-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Man... you'd think after awhile typing n00b (sp?) would become a pain in the ass.

Word, Mr. ENDelt, word.

Unfortunately, n00b (sp?) is spelled differently throughout the Planet. And, as a n00b (sp?) I have been unable to derive the proper spelling. This is, by the way, only one of the many handicaps encountered by n00bs (sp?).

Best,

FAX

Phobia
11-04-2004, 10:12 PM
As a mere n00b (sp?), I must ask you to forgive me for speaking, Mr. Phobia. Please know that we n00bs (sp?) fully respect both your leadership position and your right to implement any procedures at your disposal.

However, on behalf of all noobs (sp?) I am compelled to bring to your attention the fact that any attempts to crush the emerging n00b (sp?) revolution through heavy-handed tactics such as mass banning will be unsuccessful. For every n00b (sp?) you ban, thousands more will log on to take our place. It should also be considered that creating n00b (sp?) martyrs will only fuel the fires of the n00b (sp?) cause.

We n00bs (sp?) have only the most reasonable demands and believe that posting new threads should be the right of every Planeteer - n00b (sp?) or no n00b (sp?). Surely we can find common ground in which both n00bs (sp?) and non-n00bs (sp?) may co-exist in peace?

Respectfully,

FAX

It's not really my fault. I have some sort of condition that will soon be fully recognized by the medical community. I'll qualify for millions in government aid and grants due to my condition. So, if I do opt to ban all the noobs, rememember; it's not my fault.

SPchief
11-04-2004, 10:12 PM
fax I am willing to take part of the nOOb revolt
let the games begin well start by saying that the nOObs already have an advatange because we dont have denise on our team

patteeu
11-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey FAX,

Please shut the f*CK up, you moron.

just kidding, hehe.

*edit* Now that I've read more of this thread, which is far longer than I initially realized, I see that it is far too late for this to be funny at all. So please enjoy the fact that I've made a fool of myself. Haha, I'm the moron. */edit*

FAX
11-04-2004, 10:23 PM
It's not really my fault. I have some sort of condition that will soon be fully recognized by the medical community. I'll qualify for millions in government aid and grants due to my condition. So, if I do opt to ban all the noobs, rememember; it's not my fault.

Mr. Phobia, on behalf of the entire n00b (sp?) nation, please accept our sympathies for your condition.

Many n00bs (sp?) suffer from a wide variety of ailments and illnesses that have yet to be understood or addressed by the Planet. As a result, it is not uncommon for a n00b (sp?) to error or, in some cases, make poor decisions for which they also cannot be held responsible. In this respect, there is really no difference between non-n00bs (sp?) and we of the n00b (sp?) community. Scratch a n00b (sp?), does he (or she) not bleed?

Please know that you are in n00b (sp?) prayers tonight that you might find solace in the fact the we n00bs (sp?) are with you during your trials.

Oh ... and best of luck on the aid and grants.

FAX

SPchief
11-05-2004, 01:03 AM
bump for the nOOBs :D :bang:

:p

tk13
11-05-2004, 01:07 AM
You do.;)
Psssht. How'd I miss this? This is like Donald Trump giving somebody hairstyling tips....

ExtremeChief
11-05-2004, 04:05 AM
nOOb Fax keeps posting,
abundant parenthesis'
won't be nOOb(sp?) for long

FAX
11-05-2004, 09:42 AM
I want to thank all who have PMed me regarding the N00b (sp?) revolt. I especially appreciate your good wishes since, as N00bs (sp?) PMing can be difficult because some of us don't know how to do it very well.

Nevertheless, and after much soul-searching, I have made the decision to continue with the N00b (sp?) cause even though N00b (sp?) rage has spilled out into the street.

To that end, and in the interests of N00bs (sp?) everywhere, I offer ...

*ahem*

THE NOOB MANIFESTO

1. N00bishness is not a choice. We logged on this way.

2. N00bs believe in a peaceful coexistence with others. We believe in love, Beatles music, and perky breasts. We also believe in the large, bouncy ones and the flatter ones with the largish nipples, too.

3. N00bs believe that every Planet member should seek out the N00b inside of him or herself. This may be difficult as your forgotten N00b may be hiding in a dark, cold corner of your psyche. He may be huddled and shivering and afraid. To get in touch with your inner N00b, approach him slowly with your hands in full view and say things like “Come here, little N00b.” or “Come on out, it’s okay”. When your secret, inner N00b begins to approach you, hold out your loving arms and give the little cuss a nice, warm hug and kiss him on the forehead and say, “I love you, little N00b”. We especially want Mr. Bob_Dole to do this. In fact we want to watch.

4. N00bs believe that name-calling is wrong. N00bs are often referred to as morons, stupid idiots, dumbasses, and other terrible things simply due to their N00bism. We especially don’t like it when someone whips out a DOH smilie on us and when we ask them what it means they whip out a Homer Simpson head on us and we still don’t know what it means because some of us were watching Masterpiece Theater because it was broadcast at the same time as the Simpsons in many major markets.

5. N00bs believe that we have a rightful place in Planet society. We bring a fresh perspective to the Planet and we are not old and suffering the vagarities of age and we don’t get that pain behind your eyeballs from staring at the monitor too long. You know, the one right behind your eyeball that doesn’t go away until you have a Scotch and a nappie.

6. N00bs believe in all this and more stuff, too. Because, N00bism isn’t just a cause, it’s a way of being. It’s how we are and how we want to stay for a while, at least, and we’re proud of it. N00bishness is synonymous with pride and other great words and it will never, ever go away.

FAX

Rain Man
11-05-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't believe that for a second. Noobishness is a lifestyle choice. It's not genetic and it's not "just the way you are."

I'm sick of you people pushing your agendas on the rest of us. Either quote William Carlos Williams in your threads, or go post in the DC forum.

ptlyon
11-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Without reading all of this thread, all I can picture is a Tri-Lam convention being started here.

ceebz
11-05-2004, 09:54 AM
He needs to chill for a year and heal up. I'd hate to see a talent like his be wasted.

I agree. I'd rather have a healthy McNair at QB, than say, Peyton Manning.

Phobia
11-05-2004, 09:54 AM
I want to thank all who have PMed me regarding the N00b (sp?) revolt. I especially appreciate your good wishes since, as N00bs (sp?) PMing can be difficult because some of us don't know how to do it very well.

Nevertheless, and after much soul-searching, I have made the decision to continue with the N00b (sp?) cause even though N00b (sp?) rage has spilled out into the street.

To that end, and in the interests of N00bs (sp?) everywhere, I offer ...

*ahem*

THE NOOB MANIFESTO

1. N00bishness is not a

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

I'm sure your post was nice, but noobs get 8 seconds of my time in order to read their post. As you can see, I didn't even get to the halfway point. I'm not sure I know of a solution either.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Steve McNair Looks Very Bad

I'm not attracted to him either.

FAX
11-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

I'm sure your post was nice, but noobs get 8 seconds of my time in order to read their post. As you can see, I didn't even get to the halfway point. I'm not sure I know of a solution either.

With all due respect, Mr. Phobia ... it took you 8 seconds to read that?

Best,

FAX

MOhillbilly
11-05-2004, 09:59 AM
The Titans run a hard nosed org.

FAX
11-05-2004, 10:00 AM
nOOb Fax keeps posting,
abundant parenthesis'
won't be nOOb(sp?) for long

A most excellent Hai Ku, Mr. ExtremeChief. My compliments.

FAX

Phobia
11-05-2004, 10:02 AM
With all due respect, Mr. Phobia ... it took you

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

You're gonna have to shorten your responses. I can't be expected to properly communicate with a noob this way.

The Bad Guy
11-05-2004, 10:05 AM
I agree. I'd rather have a healthy McNair at QB, than say, Peyton Manning.

You might be the only one.

FAX
11-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

You're gonna have to shorten your responses. I can't be expected to properly communicate with a noob this way.

But, ...

FAX

ceebz
11-05-2004, 10:08 AM
You might be the only one.

Maybe so, but, Manning is easy to to get off his game. I think we all saw that during the first half last week. McNair stays very poised when under pressure.

Tell me that Manning could put up McNair's numbers playing with his supporting cast. Imagine if McNair had Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley to throw to.

Lzen
11-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Funny how this thread went from being about McNair's health to a n00b revolution. ROFL

FAX
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't believe that for a second. Noobishness is a lifestyle choice. It's not genetic and it's not "just the way you are."

I'm sick of you people pushing your agendas on the rest of us. Either quote William Carlos Williams in your threads, or go post in the DC forum.

I beg to differ, Mr. Rain Man. With bowed head and no eye contact whatsoever, allow me to say that, when you enter your username and password on the Planet for the first time, one has nothing. No rep, no posts, no posts, no respect, and certainly no understanding of the DOH smilie.

We of the N00b (sp?) nation respectfully request that we may be allowed to post on the main forum without reference to William Carlos Williams or any other physician poet as the concept itself is oxymoronic at best.

Best,

FAX

jspchief
11-05-2004, 10:19 AM
Why hasn't anyone mentioned that Steve Mcnair is the toughest QB in the NFL yet? Man, he's tough.

FAX
11-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Why hasn't anyone mentioned that Steve Mcnair is the toughest QB in the NFL yet? Man, he's tough.

An astute observation and an excellent point, Mr. jspchief. May the muse of excellent oral stimulation befriend you.

That is my feeling as well. Unfortunatly, as a mere N00b (sp?), no one took note of my opinion.

However, it may well be that his career is approaching the end.

Best,

FAX

ptlyon
11-05-2004, 10:26 AM
An astute observation and an excellent point, Mr. jspchief. May the muse of excellent oral stimulation befriend you.

Wow - that sounded like an offer

Rain Man
11-05-2004, 10:28 AM
I beg to differ, Mr. Rain Man. With bowed head and no eye contact whatsoever, allow me to say that, when you enter your username and password on the Planet for the first time, one has nothing. No rep, no posts, no posts, no respect, and certainly no understanding of the DOH smilie.

We of the N00b (sp?) nation respectfully request that we may be allowed to post on the main forum without reference to William Carlos Williams or any other physician poet as the concept itself is oxymoronic at best.

Best,

FAX

Where were you on all of those pleasant summer evenings when we veterans were hunkered over our computers, making polls about favorite flavors of Skittles, and the car you'd most like to be run over by if you had to be run over by a car, and the three landlocked countries you'd most like to visit?

I know where you were. You were out having a life. And now you want to come in here and get the same privileges of those of us who suffered through the gochiefs dating traumas, who nursed people through the memyselfI pandemic of 2003, who tried and tried to defend Donnell Bennett as a feature back? I think not. Now, down and give me 50 references to tropical fruits or William Carlos Williams.

FAX
11-05-2004, 10:31 AM
Wow - that sounded like an offer

There is no reason for concern, Mr. ptlyon. It was merely a sentiment that the afore-mentioned muse might make herself known to Mr. jspchief.

Best,

FAX

ptlyon
11-05-2004, 10:32 AM
There is no reason for concern, Mr. ptlyon. It was merely a sentiment that the afore-mentioned muse might make herself known to Mr. jspchief.

Best,

FAX

although that makes me feel somewhat better, I still think that it was a ploy to get off the n00b(sp?) status... :hmmm:

Skip Towne
11-05-2004, 10:56 AM
Just as I thought. You people have been holding a nOOb convention behind my back. I got suspicious when a thread about Steve McNair ran five pages.

FAX
11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
although that makes me feel somewhat better, I still think that it was a ploy to get off the n00b(sp?) status... :hmmm:

N00b (sp?) pride disallows such tactics, Mr ptlyon. It is also not provided for in the manifesto.

FAX

ptlyon
11-05-2004, 11:18 AM
N00b (sp?) pride disallows such tactics, Mr ptlyon. It is also not provided for in the manifesto.

FAX

So in the Tri-Lam, are you more of a Booger or a Poindexter?

:D

Tinlar
11-05-2004, 11:23 AM
I refuse to post in this thread.

Tinlar
11-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Damn it!

bogie
11-05-2004, 11:47 AM
Dear FAX,
On behalf of the n00b (sp?) nation I want to thank you for opening doors for the rest of us n00bs (sp?). I want to assure you that we will not let you down. We will do our best to be as intelligent and eloquent as we can. This is America and we have a right to post our thoughts. I must admit however, that I agree with Rain Man, even as a n00b (sp?) I want to encourage any and all posts about perky breast.

Ebolapox
11-05-2004, 11:56 AM
fax, you're a phag---

-EB-

Predarat
11-05-2004, 12:00 PM
On the origional subject, I also live in Nashville and have heard several of the same accounts on talk shows, other message boards, ect. One had a descriptioin exactly like the origional post but saw him in a store or mall parking lot. Hopefully they will keep him out of the chitown game, with missing the last game and the bye week this will get him rested and healthy. Then put him back in for the key divisional roadtrip. Hopefully the three weeks of rest will put him back closer to his MVP form of last year. and the Titans can climb back into the race. That three game swing at IND, JAX and HOU will determine whether the Titans can get back in this thing or not. I also believe Steves health in those three games will determine if they get back n it or not. But then I will have to cheer against the Titans for 1 game as the Chiefs come to town for the MNF game.

FAX
11-05-2004, 12:05 PM
fax, you're a phag---

-EB-

Mr. EBOLA, your command of the english language is impressive, indeed. I am uncertain as to your motivation for sharing such a stunning example of fluency with me, however.

By way of correction, FAX is extraordinarily hetero. My virility and affection for the female form is, to date, unshakeable.

Best,

FAX

Ebolapox
11-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Mr. EBOLA, your command of the english language is impressive, indeed. I am uncertain as to your motivation for sharing such a stunning example of fluency with me, however.

By way of correction, FAX is extraordinarily hetero. My virility and affection for the female form is, to date, unshakeable.

Best,

FAX
ROFL

classic--dude, it's a BB--not a formal letter of any sort, it's not a memo, it's a message board for fans of a football team

relax!!

-EB-...edited to kill second 'not'

Ghostof
11-05-2004, 12:13 PM
I think FAX should have a limerick or haiku in every first post of a thread he makes.

ptlyon
11-05-2004, 12:19 PM
I think FAX should have a limerick or haiku in every first post of a thread he makes.

not a haiku. I HATE haiku's.

Skip Towne
11-05-2004, 12:20 PM
After a thorough investigation it has been determined that Mr. FAX is averaging 23 posts per day. This is far in excess of the allowable amount for nOObs. Would a mod please see Mr. FAX to the door?

FAX
11-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Dear FAX,
On behalf of the n00b (sp?) nation I want to thank you for opening doors for the rest of us n00bs (sp?). I want to assure you that we will not let you down. We will do our best to be as intelligent and eloquent as we can. This is America and we have a right to post our thoughts. I must admit however, that I agree with Rain Man, even as a n00b (sp?) I want to encourage any and all posts about perky breast.

Thank you for the sentiment, Mr. bogie. I am humbled by your words but remain bound to our common cause.

Regrettably, as you can see from the prior comments, it appears that we N00bs (sp?) remain restricted to posts on the most unlikely of subjects. As we speak, I am struggling with the construction of a poll on the preferred poetry of William Carlos Williams. Unfortunately, as a N00b (sp?), I lack the knowledge required to actually create a poll. It is my greater misfortune that Mr. Williams' life's work appears to lack any redeemable poetic value whatsoever so far as I can see.

And, of course, we are also the subject of continued demeaning verbal abuse. There is much work yet to be done.

I cannot help but dream of a day when N00bs (sp?) such as ourselves may post as free men, unshackled by topic, and liberated from exposure to potty-mouthed virus homophobes.

Best,

FAX

Ghostof
11-05-2004, 12:25 PM
If FAX keeps going like this, he'll be making me look normal

SPchief
11-05-2004, 12:26 PM
fax,
that day shall soon be here, as nOObs (sp?) we should not have to take their ridicule and abuse that is why this revolution is so important. we must make a stand against these people

ptlyon
11-05-2004, 12:27 PM
fax,
that day shall soon be here, as nOObs (sp?) we should not have to take their ridicule and abuse that is why this revolution is so important. we must make a stand against these people

Being here since February doesn't make you a n00b

Hydrae
11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
fax, you're a phag---

-EB-

Fax is a cigarette? :spock:

~Hydrae
Thoroughly enjoying this thread

Ebolapox
11-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Fax is a cigarette? :spock:

~Hydrae
Thoroughly enjoying this thread

no, he's a faggot--a bundle of sticks

-EB-

FAX
11-05-2004, 05:07 PM
no, he's a pillowbiter--a bundle of sticks

-EB-

Another arresting demonstration of your mastery over the art of articulation, Mr. EBOLA. You are an example to aspiring wordsmiths everywhere.

Best,

FAX

ExtremeChief
11-05-2004, 05:55 PM
not a haiku. I HATE haiku's.

ptlyon, shame
haiku's exude awesomeness
step off haiku's bitch!