PDA

View Full Version : Wiz win MLS West

Sig Kauffman
11-05-2004, 10:14 PM
the Kansas City Wizards defeated the L.A. Galaxy tonight 2-0 at Arrowhead to win the MLS Western Division. They will now face either New England or D.C. United in the MLS Cup.

You gotta like that a team in KC is playing for the championship...even if it a sport nobody seems to care about.

KcMizzou
11-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Woowoo!

Demonpenz
11-06-2004, 02:12 AM
START PRINTING

ehh who cares it's fagball

tk13
11-06-2004, 02:13 AM
START PRINTING

ehh who cares it's fagball
Psicosis is going to impale you with a large javelin soccer hooligan-style...

Demonpenz
11-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Psicosis is going to impale you with a large javelin soccer hooligan-style...

Yeah i heard his wallpaper was him giving a photoshopped blowjob to david beckam

teedubya
11-06-2004, 02:32 AM
he calls him "Becksy" I hear...

Frankie
11-06-2004, 02:33 AM
Yeah i heard his wallpaper was him giving a photoshopped blowjob to david beckam

It's MR BECKHAM to you. ;)

|Zach|
11-06-2004, 03:09 AM
Congrats to the Wiz

Pants
11-06-2004, 03:29 AM
Beckham is an overrated ****er. So is Rooney.

Demonpenis, soccer is not fagball...

Spicy McHaggis
11-06-2004, 03:55 AM
Go Real Madrid!

Pants
11-06-2004, 04:04 AM
Go Real Madrid!

Go AC Milan. Shevchenko is a player.

ChiefJustice
11-06-2004, 04:17 AM
Friday, November 5, 2004
Arnaud snaps 10-game scoring drought
AP
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Davy Arnaud went more than two months without putting a ball in the back of the net.

But his scoring stroke came back just in time to lift the Kansas City Wizards into Major League Soccer's championship game.

Arnaud scored two goals Friday night, leading Kansas City to a 2-0 victory over the Los Angeles Galaxy in the Western Conference final.

"We need Davy big-time, especially down the stretch," said forward Josh Wolff, who assisted on Arnaud's first goal. ''He's come up big for us all year.''

Bo Oshoniyi got his second shutout in three playoff games for the Wizards, who will play for the MLS Cup on Nov. 14 in Carson, Calif.

The two-goal performance in the Western Conference final broke a 10-game drought in MLS play for Arnaud, who had not scored since the second half of a 2-1 win over New England on Aug. 21. He also went without a goal in two subsequent U.S. Open Cup games.

"That has never been mentioned to him here," Kansas City coach Bob Gansler said. "The only ones mentioning that to him are you guys in the media."

Kansas City is back in the title game for the first time since 2000, when the Wizards beat Chicago 1-0 in their first MLS Cup appearance. They will face the winner of Saturday's Eastern Conference final between New England and D.C. United.

After winning the U.S. Open Cup last month, the Wizards have a chance for the first double in team history.

Los Angeles, which won the 2002 MLS Cup, was trying to get back to the championship game after finishing last in the conference in 2003. But for the third time since 1998, the Galaxy will watch two other teams play for the title on their home field.

"It's frustrating when you can't reward your fans with a title game there," goalkeeper Kevin Hartman said.

Kansas City's aggressive attack led to two early offside calls -- but then paid off with Arnaud's first goal in the 24th minute.

Wolff's pass found Arnaud alone at the top of the penalty area, and he rolled the ball through Hartman's legs.

"It was a great ball at the right time," Arnaud said. "I didn't really have to do a lot. I just had to get the ball on target."

Arnaud also beat Hartman badly on his second goal, in the 69th minute. He took a pass from Alex Zotinca in the penalty area, dribbled around the sprawling goalkeeper and fired a shot from just inside the end line that glanced off defender Danny Califf's foot on its way into the goal.

"The speed of Arnaud and Josh caused us problems," said Galaxy coach Steve Sampson, who took over when Sigi Schmid was fired in August. "You've got to give them credit -- they did a very good job of isolating those players."

Oshoniyi made three saves in his seventh shutout in MLS play and eighth of the year. He entered the season as Tony Meola's backup but became Kansas City's starter when the MLS career shutout leader developed Achilles tendinitis.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 05:19 AM
I ****ing hate you guys.

I don't like Beckham at all.

If I were in the business of giving blowjobs to soccer players, I'd be much more likely to give BJs to Landon Donovan, DaMarcus Beasley, Frank Lampard, Tim Howard, or Petr Cech.

penguinz
11-06-2004, 05:30 AM
Excellent way to defend yourself Psicosis.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 05:42 AM
Excellent way to defend yourself Psicosis.For the record, I'd also give a BJ to Thierry Henry. He's dead sexy.

"Helen, that crazy Frenchman's getting a blowjob in the driveway again! And I think it's from a dude!"

KChiefs1
11-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Go Whiz! :thumb:

4th and Long
11-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Go Whiz! :thumb:
Are you trying to tell all of us to urinate?

VonneMarie
11-06-2004, 10:21 AM
That's great! Wo0t W0ot!! :clap: :clap:

KC Jones
11-06-2004, 11:24 AM
For the record, I'd also give a BJ to Thierry Henry. He's dead sexy.

"Helen, that crazy Frenchman's getting a blowjob in the driveway again! And I think it's from a dude!"

oh, now that's sig material right there

:evil:

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 09:10 PM
DC advanced to face the Wizards in the MLS Cup final on penalties after the 3-3 tie between United and New England went unbroken after 120 minutes. Jaime Moreno was injured late in the second 15-minute extra period, however, and didn't look very good on his PK attempt. Could have a big impact on next Sunday's game.

Skip Towne
11-06-2004, 09:17 PM
DC advanced to face the Wizards in the MLS Cup final on penalties after the 3-3 tie between United and New England went unbroken after 120 minutes. Jaime Moreno was injured late in the second 15-minute extra period, however, and didn't look very good on his PK attempt. Could have a big impact on next Sunday's game.
That's thwell. :thailor:

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Don't make me send Freddy Adu over there to kick you in the face.

Skip Towne
11-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Don't make me send Freddy Adu over there to kick you in the face.
Oh, I thurley wouldn't want that. Is he a fairy too?

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Don't you have a date with Jeff Garcia to attend to?

Skip Towne
11-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Don't you have a date with Jeff Garcia to attend to?
I should be asking you that question.....thweety.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 09:45 PM
I know you are but what am I!!!!!Effective.

Miles
11-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Nobody Beats the Wiz

Ultra Peanut
11-07-2004, 03:02 AM
I've actually searched for that picture before whenever the Wizards have become a topic of discussion. How in God's name did you find that?

Miles
11-07-2004, 03:05 AM
I've actually searched for that picture before whenever the Wizards have become a topic of discussion. How in God's name did you find that?

http://www.seinology.com/

Their image gallery has pretty much every seinfeld pic you could ever want.

Ultra Peanut
11-07-2004, 03:16 AM
Neat.

Nightfyre
11-07-2004, 03:16 AM
My apathy knows no bounds.