PDA

View Full Version : TB Buc's Home page take on Priest and Kansas

BigRedChief
11-05-2004, 11:50 PM
Probably already posted here but I went back 3 pages and it wasn't there so if its a dup neg rep me..:harumph:

http://www.buccaneers.com/index.html

DenverChief
11-06-2004, 12:00 AM
ROFL they are gonna be sad when he leaves foot prints all over their asses on his way to the endzone

David.
11-06-2004, 12:00 AM
MATT DAMON!

the Talking Can
11-06-2004, 12:17 AM
read the 10 reasons Bucs will win thread.....awesome

it starts here:

"Everyone knows to beat the Bucs, you go over the top and run the ball down our throats. Kansas City does not really do either on offense."

goes here:
"3. Although Kansas City's line is very physical, our defensive line is very quick, and should be able to get at statuesque Trent Green." [isn't there still an APB out on Freeney??]

and ends here:

"MLB Maslowski is an adequate run stuffer but would lose badly if he finds himself one on one with Pittman or Jurevicious."

besides reminding this poster that he is stupid, someone needs to ask him if he remembers what happened to Ray "Stab Crazy" Lewis....he seems to think Brooks is some kind of Bratsky-like figure we've never encountered

tk13
11-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Good deal, Beisel's injury has me worried, I'm glad Maz will be able to stuff Pittman... :shake:

Somebody needs to go over there and be like "Oh yeah! We're gonna shut Testaverde and Reggie Cobb down!"

DenverChief
11-06-2004, 12:32 AM
Good deal, Beisel's injury has me worried, I'm glad Maz will be able to stuff Pittman... :shake:

Somebody needs to go over there and be like "Oh yeah! We're gonna shut Testaverde and Reggie Cobb down! ROFL

digi2fish
11-06-2004, 12:35 AM
They picked a wrong team.
silver and black are the colors for the Raiders.

teedubya
11-06-2004, 12:55 AM
MATT DAMON!

NOT FUNNY!

MadMax
11-06-2004, 01:13 AM
ROFL they are gonna be sad when he leaves foot prints all over their asses on his way to the endzone

Blasphemy I say, blasphemy!! :shake: :thumb: Ahhh chit, I meant that at the post you posted to, my bad... :)

OldTownChief
11-06-2004, 01:16 AM
I hope their coaching staff knows as much about us as their fans do.

Sig Kauffman
11-06-2004, 01:30 AM
when are people going to realize the stadium and team headquarters are all located in Kansas City, MISSOURI? I realize a lot of fans are on the Kansas side and I think many of the players live on that side of the state line too...but for God's sake, the team plays in MISSOURI...not KANSAS!!!

Rausch
11-06-2004, 01:34 AM
TB simply does not have the talent nor the heart to compete.

The end...

2bikemike
11-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Wouldn't it be sweet for Priest to hit the 1000 yard mark this weekend against the Bucs. I think he needs about 170.

David.
11-06-2004, 02:10 AM
NOT FUNNY!

:shake: you obviously suck at movies.

Demonpenz
11-06-2004, 02:11 AM
i say priest alone scores enough points to win

OldTownChief
11-06-2004, 02:17 AM
Wouldn't it be sweet for Priest to hit the 1000 yard mark this weekend against the Bucs. I think he needs about 170.

That would be sweet. Maybe they could stop the game and play that lame video on their jumbo tron.

VonneMarie
11-06-2004, 10:38 AM
How lame. :rolleyes:

Thig Lyfe
11-06-2004, 10:42 AM
read the 10 reasons Bucs will win thread.....awesome

it starts here:

"Everyone knows to beat the Bucs, you go over the top and run the ball down our throats. Kansas City does not really do either on offense."

goes here:
"3. Although Kansas City's line is very physical, our defensive line is very quick, and should be able to get at statuesque Trent Green." [isn't there still an APB out on Freeney??]

and ends here:

"MLB Maslowski is an adequate run stuffer but would lose badly if he finds himself one on one with Pittman or Jurevicious."

besides reminding this poster that he is stupid, someone needs to ask him if he remembers what happened to Ray "Stab Crazy" Lewis....he seems to think Brooks is some kind of Bratsky-like figure we've never encountered

what site is that from?

BigRedChief
11-06-2004, 10:42 AM
That would be sweet. Maybe they could stop the game and play that lame video on their jumbo tron.

:thumb:

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 10:44 AM
statuesque Trent Green.:LOL:

I hope Maz is able to do the job on Sunday...

bobbything
11-06-2004, 10:57 AM
when are people going to realize the stadium and team headquarters are all located in Kansas City, MISSOURI? I realize a lot of fans are on the Kansas side and I think many of the players live on that side of the state line too...but for God's sake, the team plays in MISSOURI...not KANSAS!!!
If you try and tell Buc's fans that the Chiefs are located in Missouri, they're freak on you and tell you that "Wizard of Oz" joke are hilarious.

I tried to explain to them that "You're not in Kansas anymore" jokes are only 2 steps up from a Pauly Shore movie on the "Funny and Originality Meter". Of course, they jumped all over me proclaiming that it was funny because it got under my skin.

I then pointed out that they don't know how to punch a ballot in Florida (which is akin to the "You're not in Kansas anymore" jokes). They should probably expect another 100 years of that.

Rain Man
11-06-2004, 12:18 PM

It'd be cool if they played a preseason game or two in Missouri City, Kansas, just to mess people up.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
How is the 21st ranked run D going to shut down the #1 run O?

Green has 4 picks in 7 games. You might get ONE.

Please blitz. Oh PLEASE blitz.

BadChuckee:
You are too funny. You have Green as God after a couple of games. Please...God is on Atlanta's team, and being worshiped there. Green throwing means barber will have a field take taking the ball back for a TD. Duh...21st ranked on the run?? That's the best stat you can get? How about 2nd in the NFL total defense. You WON'T bring up that stat, will you. Green will get hurt in this game, because he will be seeing the turf all day. You are 3-4. Get use to that fact, soon to be 3-5. After Sunday, you will have to get use to that fact..

go bo
11-06-2004, 12:31 PM
i don't see how bringing a dt up from the practice squad is gonna help very much...

we're still gonna run and run and run some more on them...

i can't wait to see priest run all over these guys...

and maybe lj will too... :shrug:

Sig Kauffman
11-06-2004, 12:50 PM
If you try and tell Buc's fans that the Chiefs are located in Missouri, they're freak on you and tell you that "Wizard of Oz" joke are hilarious.

I tried to explain to them that "You're not in Kansas anymore" jokes are only 2 steps up from a Pauly Shore movie on the "Funny and Originality Meter". Of course, they jumped all over me proclaiming that it was funny because it got under my skin.

I then pointed out that they don't know how to punch a ballot in Florida (which is akin to the "You're not in Kansas anymore" jokes). They should probably expect another 100 years of that.

There is a Kansas Lottery commercial on during Chiefs games for this AMC Theater scratch game contest where you can win a trip to Hollywood. There's a line in it that says "if you win, be prepared to hear 'How's Dorothy' or 'Where's Toto' because people in California associate everyone in Kansas with the Wizard of Oz."

If they're going to make fun of the Chiefs (they make fun of every team with those cartoons), they need to at least figure out what side of State Line Rd. they play on.

bobbything
11-06-2004, 01:08 PM
If they're going to make fun of the Chiefs (they make fun of every team with those cartoons), they need to at least figure out what side of State Line Rd. they play on.
But, it doesn't matter to Buc fans. You try and explain to them that the Chiefs are on the Missouri side and they say, "Who cares? It's all the midwest anyway and the midwest sucks."

I've always had a special place in my heart for New York fans and their arrogance, and I hope it isn't soon replaced by Floridians.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
How is the 21st ranked run D going to shut down the #1 run O?

Green has 4 picks in 7 games. You might get ONE.

Please blitz. Oh PLEASE blitz.

BadChuckee:
You are too funny. You have Green as God after a couple of games. Please...God is on Atlanta's team, and being worshiped there. Green throwing means barber will have a field take taking the ball back for a TD. Duh...21st ranked on the run?? That's the best stat you can get? How about 2nd in the NFL total defense. You WON'T bring up that stat, will you. Green will get hurt in this game, because he will be seeing the turf all day. You are 3-4. Get use to that fact, soon to be 3-5. After Sunday, you will have to get use to that fact..

I will be trolling rival boards all season long, baby.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 02:10 PM
I've always had a special place in my heart for New York fans and their arrogance, and I hope it isn't soon replaced by Floridians.Most of them are probably originally from New York, anyways.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Please...God is on Atlanta's team, and being worshiped there.Sweet... we kicked the shit out of God.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 02:17 PM
You are 3-4.Really powerful stuff, coming from a fan of a team that's 2-5 against opponents with a combined record of 22-29.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Just for fun...

Tampa (2-5) opponents: 22-29 (3 winning teams)
Chiefs (3-4) opponents: 29-23 (6 winning teams)

Wile_E_Coyote
11-06-2004, 02:46 PM
there is a poster named Becky, she was a Bronco fan until Griese left, now a Buc fan.

qoute: "Then when Brian Griese came in, my opinion was, 'He ain't no John Elway'.
Didn't take long to realize he was better. "

TB Griese Stalker anyone

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Yikes... Didn't know duhnise had a sister.

bobbything
11-06-2004, 02:55 PM
I saw that someone called out that Becky chick on the TB message board. But, she denied ever saying that.

I wonder if she was a Dolphins fan in between her Bronco's and TB stints.

go bo
11-06-2004, 02:56 PM
there is a poster named Becky, she was a Bronco fan until Griese left, now a Buc fan.

qoute: "Then when Brian Griese came in, my opinion was, 'He ain't no John Elway'.
Didn't take long to realize he was better. "

TB Griese Stalker anyonebetter??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

that girl is demented!!

but i'm sure glad we're facing greasy instead of elway tommorrow...

Thig Lyfe
11-06-2004, 02:58 PM
There is a Kansas Lottery commercial on during Chiefs games for this AMC Theater scratch game contest where you can win a trip to Hollywood. There's a line in it that says "if you win, be prepared to hear 'How's Dorothy' or 'Where's Toto' because people in California associate everyone in Kansas with the Wizard of Oz."

I thought of that commercial when I saw that flash. Pretty funny stuff. The commercial, that is.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-06-2004, 03:44 PM
I saw that someone called out that Becky chick on the TB message board. But, she denied ever saying that.

I wonder if she was a Dolphins fan in between her Bronco's and TB stints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Jonas
Priest Holmes is Mediocre?

Hahahhahah, Listen, I'm not a troll... I'm not here to say how we'll beat the bucs blah blah blah, but are you KIDDING?

How is Griese better than Green? He's played well for what? 2 or 3 games?

What you really need to do is read some posts before you start posting. The above question was answered with facts on another thread. One of the ones re:KC Then you need to actually watch some games. Brian has beat TG 3 times. Once at Arrowhead when PH rushed for 135 yards and CP rushed for 70. Once when Brian's ONLY Veteran receiver was playing on two injured ankles. Brian can throw a perfect pass, on the run or falling backward. TG CANNOT.

Don't believe your Newspapers. Check out both QBs stats on nfl.com.

Trent's played well for three seasons and his stats are second only to Peyton Manning... look it up kids.

I don't know where you are getting YOUR stats from but you best check them out at the above site. TG is from 8th to 10th on the list overall and that, only because Brian hasn't had enough attempts to be eligible. He has only played in 2 3/4 games.

And Priest... guys the system is not everything. Example.. against Atlanta our backup back (who is faster than holmes) averaged 4.7... while priest averaged 6.3. In 2002 our run game DIED without holmes. It's often something that jealous fans say when they don't have a great Running back. The most productive player in the NFL over the past 3 years. The touchdown king.

You are aware he is on the injury list, along with another of your RBs?

Snipped

These chief fans are trolls, and you buc fans are insane. Griese better than Elway? What are you high? The quote from becky definitly said that... for which she will always have my contempt. Absolutely laughable. I should post that comment on a Denver Donkey board and watch it get laughed at!

Since I am Becky, maybe you would like to find what I REALLY said? It's too bad you weren't a KC fan in 2002. You would have a different understanding of Brian Griese. Tell you what, ask Vermeil what he thinks of him.
I regularly read up on opponents message boards before the game, but Bucs fans... you guys are the most deranged I've ever seen. You simply do not live in this reality... You guys have made KC out to be a 0-16 calibur team.

First off, you registered yesterday and VERY OBVIOUSLY haven't read up ANYTHING on this Forum. http://bbs.buccaneers.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

BTW, It is really great that you all know so much more than **** Vermeil

The Chiefs have one of the league's more forgiving defenses, and Kansas City coach **** Vermeil is among those who think the Bucs can move on it.

``They've been more efficient since [Brian] Griese took over [at quarterback],'' Vermeil said. ``He's thrown 82 passes with one interception and four touchdowns. I think they're a much more efficient team right now.

I don't think the Bucs are as bad as KC fans act, but you guys act like our Offense (no 2) is a joke and yours is the most feared in the NFL.

Oh gee, so sorry if no one on here is scared of them merely on the basis of two games. One would think you were the first team in history to have 2 good games in a row.... To be brutally honest with you, I think you and these other Trolls are more scared about the outcome of Sunday's game than any of the Bucs fans are.

Yes, I am lumping you with the Trolls because when I started replying, I thought, "Finally, someone who wants to talk football." What a joke. Just a long way to go about puffing yourself up. Well, sweetie, the Bucs have some bragging points here too. Why expect them to fall down and worship your tin heros.

bobbything
11-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Becky, I really have no idea why you quoted what I said because everything you wrote has nothing to do with what I said. Reagardless, if you wish for someone to do a QB comparison, I'll humor you...

Over the past 4 seasons, Green has increased his completion percentage every single year. Year 1: 56.6 Year 2: 61.1 Year 3: 63.1 Year 4: 65.6

That's an average of 61.6 completion %. He's thrown for a total of 13,295 yards, 76 TD's, and 53 INT's.

Here's your boy: For his career, he's thrown 62.2% of his pass for completions. 13,219 yards, 80 TD's and 60 INT's.

Green has thrown for more yards, almost as many TD's, and fewer INT's in the last 4 years than Griese has in his 7 year career. Now, I now what's coming next..."But Brian didn't play much the last few years!!"

I know he didn't. But there's a reason for that. He has yet to complete a full season as a starter because nobody has any faith in him. His best season would be a toss up between 01 and 02. I would venture that 01 was his best campaign because he threw 23 TD's that year. But, he also has 19 INT's. Since then, sans the 3 games he's played in this year, he's yet to throw more TD's than INT's.

Bottom line, he couldn't get it done in Denver. He couldn't get it done in Miami. And after 2 starts in Tampa, he's now being hailed as some sort of savior?? I'm not ripping on him really. He's not a horrible QB by any stretch. But, Trent Green really is twice the QB that Griese is. You simply cannot draw many comparisons between the two.

MavKC
11-06-2004, 05:58 PM
I cruised a little bit on the forum, and they really are delusional.

I'm not saying we are going to crush them, but we sure as hell aren't going to bow down to the all mighty Bucs.

As a side note, I find it disturbing that both East and West coast people seem to have no clue in what state the Chiefs play. It's one one of many examples of how ignorant some of them people are. I for one can at least name each State where each NFL teams plays, including where the New York teams play *cough*New Jersey*cough.

I bet these people get lost just crossing the street.

Anyways I'll enjoy watching the game tomorrow with the "statue" like Trent Green, and the Return of "MAZ" at middle linebacker. I will also like to watch Tampa Bay shut down our offense by limiting our "mediocre" wide recievers, even though we have had pretty much the same offensive for the past 3 seasons and have been at the top of the league in offense. It's as if these people don't seem to relize that we use EVERYONE on offense to pass the ball around. If we had just relied on Morton and Kennison, we would of never been anywhere near the top on offense. I guess they don't know that Priest, Dunn, Gonzales, Richardson, etc.. also are in the passing game.

Too bad the Bucks coaching staff isn't as delusional as some of their fans are. Then we really would be able to stomp the Bucs.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2004, 08:25 PM
After seeing that shit, I can't wait to watch us roll their asses like a blunt and smoke 'em.

VonneMarie
11-06-2004, 08:47 PM
After seeing that shit, I can't wait to watch us roll their asses like a blunt and smoke 'em.
:LOL: Chiefs will cruise. It's a no brainer.

Skip Towne
11-06-2004, 09:00 PM
:LOL: Chiefs will cruise. It's a no brainer.
So you're a fan of a 2-5 team against competition with a losing record and you're facing a team that has scored more than 100 points in their last two games and you're talking smack? I'm glad the Planet doesn't have any homers like that.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2004, 09:04 PM
So you're a fan of a 2-5 team against competition with a losing record and you're facing a team that has scored more than 100 points in their last two games and you're talking smack? I'm glad the Planet doesn't have any homers like that.

Yeah, it's really bad. All I've been hearing from these leftover SB bandwagon Buc fans all week is basically this formula:

OMG our defense is god and we will shut down KC
OMG KC's D sucks and we will have our best offensive game of the year
28-24 BUCS!!!!