PDA

View Full Version : i hope the KC coaches bring their "A" game today

Mr. Laz
11-07-2004, 10:32 AM
this is one of those games the chiefs should win

a large part of that "should" is going to be based on the gameplan by the coaching staff.

Offense:

1. Tampa has a fast defense ... we need to run right AT the tampa defense. Use more of a power running game. Tampa has a fast defense, with fast linebackers. We have struggled when we could trying to run wide on these types of defenses.

2. Tampa Bay has a good Middle linebacker. we need to make sure our blocking schemes are geared towards making sure the MLB gets blocks. A Ray lewis mentality if you will.

3. once the power running game forces the Tampa 2 deep zone to fudge up to stop the run, we need to go deep. Not medium passing... i mean over the top, 30+ yards in the air type passes. This breaks apart the 2 deep zone. Power running, Deep passes ... Game over.

Defense:

1. Hit Brian "elvis Grbac" Greeezzzzy!!! - i dont care what it takes.... if u hit that big possy early and hard, it will kill the rest of his game. Even if it means giving up a big pass play or taking a roughing the passer penalties it will make him have happy feet ... game over. :clap:

4th and Long
11-07-2004, 10:40 AM
1. Tampa has a fast defense ... we need to run right AT the tampa defense. Use more of a power running game. Tampa has a fast defense, with fast linebackers. We have struggled when we could trying to run wide on these types of defenses.
Tampa is ranked #21 against the run. Look what we did to Atlanta's #1 rushing D. :D
2. Tampa Bay has a good Middle linebacker. we need to make sure our blocking schemes are geared towards making sure the MLB gets blocks. A Ray lewis mentality if you will.
"There's no way ... I can be gettin' doubled every play. It's just not possible. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!!"
3. once the power running game forces the Tampa 2 deep zone to fudge up to stop the run, we need to go deep. Not medium passing... i mean over the top, 30+ yards in the air type passes. This breaks apart the 2 deep zone. Power running, Deep passes ... Game over.
Tampa has the #1 ranked passing D. We HAVE to soften them up BIG TIME with the run.
1. Hit Brian "elvis Grbac" Greeezzzzy!!! - i dont care what it takes.... if u hit that big possy early and hard, it will kill the rest of his game. Even if it means giving up a big pass play or taking a roughing the passer penalties it will make him have happy feet ... game over. :clap:
It's all about pressure and disrupting their timing and schemes. Ask Vick. Ask Manning. :D

the Talking Can
11-07-2004, 11:13 AM
I think Allen will have 2 sacks today....and Griese will fold when it counts....our D should hold these guys to 17 points....should...

go bo
11-07-2004, 11:33 AM
I think Allen will have 2 sacks today....and Griese will fold when it counts....our D should hold these guys to 17 points....should...is siavii playing today?

give dalton a break now and then and he should be able to say "hello" to geasy a few times too...

Mr. Laz
11-07-2004, 11:35 AM
is siavii playing today?

give dalton a break now and then and he should be able to say "hello" to geasy a few times too...
Chiefs Inactives:
Damon Huard - 3rd QB
WR Samie Parker
CB Dexter McCleon
RB Derrick Blaylock
LB Monty Beisel
T Kevin Sampson
TE Kris Wilson
DT Junior Siavii

Buccaneers Inactives:
Chris Simms - 3rd QB
WR Bill Schroeder
RB Jamel White
FB Mike Alstott
LB Marquis Cooper
T Anthony Davis
G Jeb Terry
DE Josh Savage

4th and Long
11-07-2004, 11:35 AM
is siavii playing today?
:shake:

go bo
11-07-2004, 11:54 AM
bummer...

but the rest of the guys should do ok, even without siavii...

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!