PDA

View Full Version : Pregame hijinx on CBS.

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Ha! They were teasing Boomer Esiason about the fact that he looks like Phil Simms, and Loudmouth Sharpe was getting too excited. Boomer said, "Calm down, Deion." I thought it was funny.

Now they're discussing whether or not the hit on John Lynch was a cheap shot. The opinions ranged from, "No, it wasn't a cheap shot" to "Hey, it was a karma payback for the cheap shot on Tony Williams of Cincinnati." Not a lot of sympathy for the whiny complainers in Denver. Kind of funny.

Loudmouth Sharpe also reiterated that the Chiefs (and the Colts) don't have the defense to win a Super Bowl. That wasn't very funny.

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 11:14 AM
Update: Ray Lewis didn't like Terrell Owens making fun of his cerebral palsy dance. I thought it was pretty funny.

Bob Dole
11-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Update: Ray Lewis didn't like Terrell Owens making fun of his cerebral palsy dance. I thought it was pretty funny.

Owens making fun of someone else's epilepsy is not funny, even if it is Ray Lewis.

Skip Towne
11-07-2004, 11:20 AM
What's a hijinck?

headsnap
11-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Owens making fun of someone else's epilepsy is not funny, even if it is Ray Lewis.aw come on Bob, we could throw in some lettuce and have a seizure salad. :)

Hammock Parties
11-07-2004, 11:28 AM
What's a hijinck?

It's kind of like a Shanahanigan.

Bob Dole
11-07-2004, 11:28 AM
aw come on Bob, we could throw in some lettuce and have a seizure salad. :)

Okay then.

It would have been funnier if Owens had a spoon hidden in his sock and when Lewis did his dance, Owens knocked him down and used the spoon to help keep him from swallowing his tongue.

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Whoa. Boomer is insulting the living daylights out of Dan Marino. Dan's going to beat the living daylights out of Boomer as soon as they get off camera.

"Maybe you aren't pushing Peyton for MVP because you're afraid that he's going to break your records."

"How many Super Bowl rings do you have, Dan? How many rings?"

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 11:44 AM
That is the smallest soldier I've ever seen.

Coach
11-07-2004, 11:46 AM
ESPN showed the classic tape of Callahan saying "This is the dumbest team in America" just recently during an Warren Sapp interview.

ROFL Classic clip.

KcMizzou
11-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Whoa. Boomer is insulting the living daylights out of Dan Marino. Dan's going to beat the living daylights out of Boomer as soon as they get off camera.

"Maybe you aren't pushing Peyton for MVP because you're afraid that he's going to break your records."

"How many Super Bowl rings do you have, Dan? How many rings?":eek: wow....

BigChief1
11-07-2004, 11:56 AM
Shanahanigan: Damn that was funny. Quick wit!