PDA

View Full Version : NO WAY we have the BEST O-line in the game...sorry, NO WAY!

BigVE
11-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Rush 3 against 5 and they got an EASY sack on a CRITICAL play...sorry guys, you are good but not THE BEST.

suds79
11-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Rush 3 against 5 and they got an EASY sack on a CRITICAL play...sorry guys, you are good but not THE BEST.

To base how good our O-line is on that play is flat out stupid.

It was one play where the Center simply got beat 1 on 1.

Was it bad? Yes. Is it a measuring stick? No.

BigVE
11-07-2004, 03:47 PM
All im saying is IF your the best O-line in the league and they are ONLY bringing THREE against your FIVE and you cant protect the qb then your top notch rating HAS to be questioned.... to IGNORE that is flat out stupid. I wouldnt trade our O line for any other line in the league for what its worth but TOP NOTCH players HAVE to perform at the critical moments.

Demonpenz
11-07-2004, 03:48 PM
the bucs just wanted it more PERIOD

BigVE
11-07-2004, 03:54 PM
the bucs just wanted it more PERIOD

Exactly...they were motivated against US like we were motivated against the colts. Desire/effort is worth alot.

Chief_Justice
...I really don't think it would have mattered whether Trent got sacked or not.

Remember, we were looking at 4th and 17 and the Bucs had eight defensive backs in the game and the way they had been pickin off Green in the second half, well.......you get where I'm goin.

DRU
I called that sack too. It's what happens to the chiefs any time that situation has come up in my recent memory. When we need a big play and the defensive secondary is all backed off...we get sacked almost every time. Not to mention it was the play right before that we got sacked too. Crucial situations and we get sacked.

Something else that seems to happen anytime something "good" happens...anybody else notice that everytime we have somebody running all alone with defenders coming up behind them we fumble? Nothing scares me more than having one of our guys trying to out-run the defense to the endzone. it never goes our way.