PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see Ken lucas's injury today?

Joe Seahawk
11-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Damn scary.. He came down hard on his chest without using his arms to help absorb the fall.. He was struggling to breathe and at the same time coughing up blood.. Freaky stuff.. they hauled him off on the stretcher thing and apparently he'll be staying overnight in a SF hospital

Apparently they're calling it a Bruised chest? (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/APWires/football/D867CHH00.html) It looked like a punctured lung to my untrained eye.. Hopefully, he'll be alright soon..

DenverChief
11-08-2004, 12:09 AM
you sure it was blood and not just spit or mucous?

Joe Seahawk
11-08-2004, 12:13 AM
you sure it was blood and not just spit or mucous?

Might have been, but it was very red, he was violently coughing into white towels, and they were covered in red splotches.. I just looked at again, the announcers didn't say anything, but there was clearly blood on the towels.. Perhaps he also cut his lip or something. All I know is it was scary looking!

DenverChief
11-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Might have been, but it was very red, he was violently coughing into white towels, and they were covered in red splotches.. I just looked at again, the announcers didn't say anything, but there was clearly blood on the towels.. Perhaps he also cut his lip or something. All I know is it was scary looking!

ahh I see I thought maybe this was an observation of fluid that might have been on his face...my guess would be a cut lip or bit his tounge...if he prolly collapsed his lung rather than punctured unless he broke a rib

Demonpenz
11-08-2004, 01:21 AM
walk it off