PDA

View Full Version : Help me in hookin up Bearcat with some rep...

cmh6476
11-08-2004, 11:42 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=103540

for hookin me up with free tix to saturday's Pitt St/ NWMSU game! :thumb:

Thanks for the tix Bearcat. Good luck in the playoffs!

Bearcat
11-08-2004, 12:23 PM
:toast:

Hopefully they'll meet again on November 27th...

Couldn't imagine one of those teams not playing for the National Championship.... good thing DII has a playoff format :thumb:

KCWolfman
11-08-2004, 12:24 PM
:toast:

Hopefully they'll meet again on November 27th...

Couldn't imagine one of those teams not playing for the National Championship.... good thing DII has a playoff format :thumb:
What a pity their big brothers don't pay attention and people waste money on the Ron Popeil Pocket Fisherman Bowl.

ROYC75
11-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Why, I didn't get them !

KCWolfman
11-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Why, I didn't get them !
You were in town?

Bearcat
11-08-2004, 12:38 PM
What a pity their big brothers don't pay attention and people waste money on the Ron Popeil Pocket Fisherman Bowl.

After watching Auburn destroy Tennessee on the road, and beat Arkansas, I had a feeling they would end up being this year's reason for a playoff format.

They've tweaked the BcS every year since... they took a couple of things out two years ago.... they took out a few things last year... what about when it doesn't work this year? How about taking out the computer averages? Oh, wait, then you're back to just having the human polls :banghead:

KC Kings
11-08-2004, 12:51 PM
After watching Auburn destroy Tennessee on the road, and beat Arkansas, I had a feeling they would end up being this year's reason for a playoff format.

They've tweaked the BcS every year since... they took a couple of things out two years ago.... they took out a few things last year... what about when it doesn't work this year? How about taking out the computer averages? Oh, wait, then you're back to just having the human polls :banghead:

There's nothing wrong with a human pole!!!!

ROYC75
11-08-2004, 01:01 PM
You were in town?

Nope, I was just being sarcastic . :D