PDA

View Full Version : Wow

chiefz
11-09-2004, 04:23 PM
I am suprised that a place with so many members has been reduced to a front page of threads about mid-terms, Cheerleaders, a deaf couple and the fire department, video games, the Ohio State Buckeyes, Rock and Roll, The Dish Network, Midget Bullfighting and farts.

Doesn't this place have a lounge?

Ok, now feel free to proceed with the "if you don't like it leave" and, or "newbie" rants.

Iowanian
11-09-2004, 04:24 PM
how about instead of bitching........you make a thread on a topic you'd enjoy.

now there is a novel Idea.

Which topic shall we rehash? Priest Holmes injury, Larry Johnson's talent? Carl Peterson's ability? The greatness of the Oline, the Suckness of the Secondary?

Demonpenz
11-09-2004, 04:26 PM
There's only so many times we can talk about how carl peterson sucks

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Cheerleaders
ANOTHER TEAMS' cheerleaders even....

haven't you heard...?...our world as we know it has ceased to exist. Our team blows. We thought the Royals were play-off bound...they had their worst season ever. We knew the Chiefs were playoff and quite likely super-bowl bound....we're doubtful to make the post-season and may not finish .500.

It's over. We're moving on. It's only sports after all.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-09-2004, 04:28 PM
don't forget about Vermeil....he sucks too...

seclark
11-09-2004, 04:29 PM
this sucks...i'm going back to the gas thread.
sec

tk13
We're all just biding our time until somebody starts the next Kansas City Wiz game thread.

chiefz
The "Mid terms" threads are about football, douchenozzle.

My bad, please strike that one from the record cockholster.

Demonpenz
11-09-2004, 04:31 PM
I haven't seen a vermiel sucks thread yet. Hopefully we are all smart enough that he is getting about as much as he can out of these sacks on the field

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-09-2004, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen a vermiel sucks thread yet. Hopefully we are all smart enough that he is getting about as much as he can out of these sacks on the field
No....he's a douchnozzle too. And a crybaby. Don't get me started...again.

FAX
11-09-2004, 04:37 PM
I am suprised that a place with so many members has been reduced to a front page of threads about mid-terms, Cheerleaders, a deaf couple and the fire department, video games, the Ohio State Buckeyes, Rock and Roll, The Dish Network, Midget Bullfighting and farts.

Doesn't this place have a lounge?

Ok, now feel free to proceed with the "if you don't like it leave" and, or "newbie" rants.

Hey, N00b (sp?)!

Where were you when we were forming the N00b (sp?) coalition to advance N00b (sp?) causes in an effort to improve conditions on this BB particulary as it affects N00bs (sp?)?

I know where you were. You were out having a life while we were encouraging Mr. Bob_Dole to seek out his inner N00b (sp?) and trying to bring Mr. FDE back to life after Mr. Rain Man killed him with evil mojo and dealing heroically with Mr. Phobia's inherent hatred of all things N00bish and trying to figure out just what in God's holy name William Carlos Williams is talking about. So drop and give me 50 take backs.

FAX THE INTOLERANT

Calcountry
11-09-2004, 04:38 PM
how about instead of bitching........you make a thread on a topic you'd enjoy.

now there is a novel Idea.

Which topic shall we rehash? Priest Holmes injury, Larry Johnson's talent? Carl Peterson's ability? The greatness of the Oline, the Suckness of the Secondary?
How about a nice Dammit Carl thread?

Otter
11-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Wait till you see the offseason.

Calcountry
don't forget about Vermeil....he sucks too...
In your world, you have another loser to fret about as well. He got PWNED on Nov 2.

BigRedChief

There are not enough hours in the day. :harumph:

morphius
11-09-2004, 04:40 PM
I have always been a huge fan of the off topic threads wondering why there are so many off topic threads...

Calcountry
11-09-2004, 04:40 PM
It says, "Chiefs Support Group" dammit, recently upgraded from Chiefs Lounge.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-09-2004, 04:48 PM
In your world, you have another loser to fret about as well. He got PWNED on Nov 2.
Who's fretting? I'm just glad it's over.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-09-2004, 04:49 PM
I have always been a huge fan of the off topic threads wondering why there are so many off topic threads...
true....but isn't that a bit off topic?

BigRedChief
11-09-2004, 04:52 PM

Unless they are "Official" they just don't float my boat.

Rain Man
11-09-2004, 05:09 PM
I blame the other posters for this situation.

chiefz
11-09-2004, 05:28 PM

Hell, I figured if you could start a thread about farting and be successful a thread bitching about it would have to be a hit. :hmmm:

chiefz
11-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Hey, N00b (sp?)!

Where were you when we were forming the N00b (sp?) coalition to advance N00b (sp?) causes in an effort to improve conditions on this BB particulary as it affects N00bs (sp?)?

I know where you were. You were out having a life while we were encouraging Mr. Bob_Dole to seek out his inner N00b (sp?) and trying to bring Mr. FDE back to life after Mr. Rain Man killed him with evil mojo and dealing heroically with Mr. Phobia's inherent hatred of all things N00bish and trying to figure out just what in God's holy name William Carlos Williams is talking about. So drop and give me 50 take backs.

FAX THE INTOLERANT

:hmmm:

CosmicPal
11-09-2004, 05:33 PM
I blame the other posters for this situation.

ROFL

FAX
11-09-2004, 05:36 PM
I have a really good story about how one time my son shot his first deer and when he was driving home he got a bad case of gas so he stopped by a friend's to play video games and there was a blind couple upstairs having sex and they were saying stuff like "Not in there, in here, you fool!" and then he got really embarrased so they decided to listen to some music but they couldn't decide what songs were the best so they decided to watch football on satellite tv and catch some hot cheerleaders instead, but there weren't any games on.

I just don't know which thread would be appropriate.

FAX THE STORY TELLER

Bob Dole
11-09-2004, 05:36 PM
You must have this confused with the HARDCORE! forums.

We can only aspire to such greatness.

chiefz
11-09-2004, 05:47 PM
I have a really good story about how one time my son shot his first deer and when he was driving home he got a bad case of gas so he stopped by a friend's to play video games and there was a blind couple upstairs having sex and they were saying stuff like "Not in there, in here, you fool!" and then he got really embarrased so they decided to listen to some music but they couldn't decide what songs were the best so they decided to watch football on satellite tv and catch some hot cheerleaders instead, but there weren't any games on.

I just don't know which thread would be appropriate.

FAX THE STORY TELLER

Now that is funny... :clap: