PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet seems really fookin dead...

teedubya
11-10-2004, 11:47 AM
same threads on front page now for like 3 days in a row... a crappy chiefs season has really hurt the entertainment value of CP this week...

everyone is sad, i suppose... cheer up bitches.

Skip Towne
11-10-2004, 11:50 AM
The nOObs ran off all the good posters. Well...except for me.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-10-2004, 11:54 AM
fvck you G...

:)

WebGem
11-10-2004, 11:54 AM
I'm interested to see how many people show up to Sluggo's this weekend. We usually have 15-20 for the game's that aren't televised here (I hope to God this one isn't).

chiefz
11-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Yeah, it is really slow at my place too since the last loss. At least a 12000 hit per day average decrease.

Its the same all over though, most Chiefs communities that I have visited are pretty slow and glum right now.

The good news is that win or loss that will change a bit.

With a win people will get motivated to talk about the positives again and with another loss the draft/free agency talk will heat up.

ROYC75
11-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Yep, losing sucks !

Nightfyre
11-10-2004, 02:15 PM
I will take this moment to blame our lack of success on today's random person who is associated with the chiefs:

:hmmm:

Grob!
And why not?!

Ghostof
11-10-2004, 02:18 PM
Blame it on Lin Elliot

If he had hit some goals that cold day, we would have won the super bowl and thats without screwing the system over like the broncos did to win theirs

Nightfyre
11-10-2004, 02:20 PM
same threads on front page now for like 3 days in a row... a crappy chiefs season has really hurt the entertainment value of CP this week...

everyone is sad, i suppose... cheer up bitches.
The question is, do you regret making this topic?
I mean, it will be on the front page for a week.... People wont remember you as Ali Chi3fs anymore. It'll be "that guy who started the ChiefsPlanet is dead thread."
And now I'm pissed because now I'm gonna have to type that out everytime I respond to one of your posts.
I suppose we could turn Ali Chi3fs into a smilie for faster and easier usage of the name tho.

No... I'm not bored at all....

Frazod
11-10-2004, 03:00 PM
After the game Sunday, I was so pissed I needed to blow off some steam. It was either hit the treadmill or beat someone's ass - so I took the constructive route, and for the past few days I've been easing my way back into my long-abandonded exercise routine. I've also been going to bed earlier and getting up earlier so I'm not dragging ass so much all day. And I've got a new game I'm playing, too.

And yes, the notion of anything even remotely Chiefs related, or for that matter, sports related (since EVERY F#CKING TEAM I ROOT FOR IS A COMPLETE PATHETIC DISGRACE) just flat out depresses the hell out of me right now, so beyond the excuses listed above, I'm simply taking a break. I'm not leaving or pissed off at any anyone here, or anything of the sort. I'll certainly be around, off and on, just not as much. At least for the time being.

Pants
11-10-2004, 03:37 PM
After the game Sunday, I was so pissed I needed to blow off some steam. It was either hit the treadmill or beat someone's ass - so I took the constructive route, and for the past few days I've been easing my way back into my long-abandonded exercise routine. I've also been going to bed earlier and getting up earlier so I'm not dragging ass so much all day. And I've got a new game I'm playing, too.

And yes, the notion of anything even remotely Chiefs related, or for that matter, sports related (since EVERY F#CKING TEAM I ROOT FOR IS A COMPLETE PATHETIC DISGRACE) just flat out depresses the hell out of me right now, so beyond the excuses listed above, I'm simply taking a break. I'm not leaving or pissed off at any anyone here, or anything of the sort. I'll certainly be around, off and on, just not as much. At least for the time being.

Halo 2? That shit is good online.

Skip Towne
11-10-2004, 03:45 PM

You're on here awfully early. Didja quit your job?

BucsGirl
11-10-2004, 03:54 PM
I thought the game was pretty good my self...close game ... :thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-10-2004, 03:55 PM
I thought the game was pretty good my self...close game ... :thumb:
piss off.

:D

Calcountry
11-10-2004, 04:04 PM

Hey, Thanksgiving is just arround the corner.

:thumb:

Deberg_1990
11-10-2004, 05:57 PM
If it wasnt for the Washington DC forum to help keep the hit count up, this place would be really dead!! LOL

KcMizzou
11-10-2004, 05:58 PM
If it wasnt for the Washington DC forum to help keep the hit count up, this place would be really dead!! LOLBob Dole's "Need a good laugh?" thread is the most fun I've ever had over there... and I've just been reading.

KcMizzou
11-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Be sure to make your own pic to submit to sorryeverybodymyass.com
Holy shit! ROFL From the FAQ's

This is so pointless! Why aren't you out really supporting your cause? You know, volunteering, canvassing, running for office? You should be ashamed!

Of course it is pointless, but so is the non-stop moaning and gnashing of teeth by those unhappy with the outcome of the election.

http://www.sorryeverybodymyass.com/images/face_sm.jpg

This picture is of a gentleman who has been largely apathetic about a myriad of subjects for just over 25 years. He has been drunk at least twice a week for the past three months. He's walked from door to door because he can't remember where he lives. Don't you dare assume that he's not doing his part. We're telling you that he is not. Don't you trust us?

For us to be ashamed we would have to care, wouldn't we?

Frazod
11-10-2004, 06:45 PM
You're on here awfully early. Didja quit your job?

I can post from work - I just don't very often.

And to answer Metrolike's question: no, I'm not playing Halo 2. I didn't particularly care for the first one. I'm playing Port Royale 2, a trading/building/pirating game set in the Carribean in the 1700s.

The game I'm really holding out for is KOTOR 2, but since I don't have a f#cking Xbox (and won't be extorted into buying one by the Xbox marketing pricks), I'll have to wait until February for that one.