PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Scrubs rumor

Baby Lee
11-10-2004, 04:43 PM
If anyone caught Scrubs last night, they'd know that Turk[leton ;)] got a new cell phone number.

Over on hometheaterforum.com, they're saying, if you dial it, producers, creators, even the actors are answering the line and will chat with you for a bit.

I really don't have any Scrubs-centric questions, so I haven't confirmed. If anyone wants to, its - 916-CALL-TUR[K]

Boozer
11-10-2004, 05:01 PM
I don't know what compelled me to click on this thread. I don't even watch Scrubs.

I need help.

That's not as bad as me...I clicked on the thread in the hope that it was about anything other than the TV show.

Megbert
11-10-2004, 06:49 PM
I can say that scrubs make for a fine halloween costume. It's easy, and some women at the bar will approach you, thrust their breasts out, and request an exam from the good doctor.

Really? I got fellas dropping trou and asking me to check if they got a hernia. Needless to say I didn't try that costume again.

Baby Lee
11-10-2004, 06:50 PM
I don't know what compelled me to click on this thread. I don't even watch Scrubs.

I need help.
I figured Scrubs would be right up your alley.

Brando
11-10-2004, 07:20 PM
I figured Scrubs would be right up your alley.
I think it's on the same time as the "Saved By the Bell" reruns. ENDelt has got his priorities.

Megbert
11-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Well... I didn't wear my costume to BS West.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Walked into that one.

tahnikijakaba
11-11-2004, 08:56 AM
ok ok, I called it and got turks voicemail.

I'm so ashamed.

Baby Lee
11-11-2004, 08:59 AM
ok ok, I called it and got turks voicemail.

I'm so ashamed.
Over at HTF, they are saying that, depending on when you call, you can get writers, producers, and actors. Several said they've talked with Turk and Zach Braff. Some even reported the actors passing the phone around to everyone.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2004, 09:07 AM

I need help.ROFL

Same here.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2004, 09:08 AM
What's the number?

I wanna try to sell them on a new long distance plan.

phisherman
11-11-2004, 11:02 AM
I actually did call this number and I got to talk w/ Bill Lawrence, the executive producer and creator of the show. He's also the husband of Christa Miller, the actress that played Kate on Drew Carey and also plays the role of Dr. Cox's ex-wife on Scrubs.

He was very happy to talk w/ me and wanted to know my opinion about the show. He was very gracious when I complimented him about the show and he actually seemed interested to talk w/ me. He asked where I was from, what I did and then said he had to go because he was on his way to the set. He also encouraged me to call back later because the cast would be passing around the phone.

916-CALL-TURK

bp

Baby Lee
11-11-2004, 11:07 AM
I actually did call this number and I got to talk w/ Bill Lawrence, the executive producer and creator of the show. He's also the husband of Christa Miller, the actress that played Kate on Drew Carey and also plays the role of Dr. Cox's ex-wife on Scrubs.

He was very happy to talk w/ me and wanted to know my opinion about the show. He was very gracious when I complimented him about the show and he actually seemed interested to talk w/ me. He asked where I was from, what I did and then said he had to go because he was on his way to the set. He also encouraged me to call back later because the cast would be passing around the phone.

916-CALL-TURK

bp
I'd hold out for Christa, or Sarah Chalke. Too bad Heather Graham is gone. :p

phisherman
11-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Actually, I tend to agree w/ you, but I would've felt ackward asking to talk to his wife cuz she's hot.

He sounded like he'd just woken up and he said that the cast had talked him into taking the phone home w/ him last night.

nice guy, the guys in my office are going to speakerphone it later.

bp

Jenny Gump
11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Does it make me pathetic that I have an urge to call?

I'm not gonna, but I wanna.

angel
11-11-2004, 03:40 PM
So I'm a huge fan of Zach Braff, and I frequent his online journal. He mentioned that he put this number in the show so that we can call it and get Turk's voice mail.

"Also, for those of you that watched Scrubs this week, you can actually call Turk's new cell phone number and get his machine. Thought you'd get a kick out of that."
http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/index.html