PDA

View Full Version : FF Question

CHIEFSFAN_NY
11-10-2004, 06:39 PM
I'm in a 16 team league that allows each team to have 5 WR's with 3 starting each week. As of this moment, I have Javon Walker, Eric Moulds, Andre Davis, Donte Stallworth and Ronald curry.

Davis has a toe injury but more importantly, plays for the Browns. Stallworth was demoted to #3 WR and didnt have a reception last week. Ronald Curry hasn't scored since Week 3 and hasn't topped 25 yards since Week 5.

A team just dropped Deion Branch, who's supposed to return back to action either this week or next. In his first week of action this year, he was Brady's "go to" guy.

I'm thinking about picking him up.

Who do ya drop?

I'm thinking Curry....

Hydrae
11-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Yeah, Curry would be the one to drop. I would double check that story about Branch though, I thought they were starting to talk about him going on IR. :shrug:

Oh, and play Stallworth this week, he will get at least a couple of catches against our DBs. :banghead:

Miles
11-10-2004, 07:45 PM
The injury reports on him have been vague at best. Who knows when Deion Branch will be back. For the past 7 weeks there has been almost no information about his injury or when he is supposed to be back. Also it appears that Givens has emerged as their #1 WR as of late.

If you think branch will be coming back anytime soon id drop Curry. Stallworth has become pretty much useless but still has more potential than Curry.