PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about you guys, but, I'm expecting a lot of passes at the "WIL" side.

bricks
11-12-2004, 09:30 AM
I saw it on kcchiefs.com that DV said Monty Beisel is starting in place of Shawn Barber. Kawika Mitchell will play in the middle, and Fuji, Fox will rotate a bit. Now, why in the heck would the chiefs play Monty Beisel on the WIL side? He is NOT a coverage linebacker. You know how many games I've seen this year, where I was just scratching my head saying, "Does Monty Beisel even know what he is doing in coverage?" The guy looked lost in coverage. He's ok in pursuit on running plays, but, gets absolutely lost in coverage. Then I said, "thank goodness he is playing in the middle, since he doesn't have to cover as much as the WIL side LB do." Now, this coming Sunday he is playing at the WIL side position :mad: You see the proper way to do it D*ck(doesn't know sh*t about defense)Vermeil is to put Kawika Mitchell at the WIL side position, and place Monty Beisel in the middle. Kawika is better in coverage then Monty!
Expect a lot of screen passes to McAllister, and to the TE Boo Williams.

Swanman
11-12-2004, 09:48 AM
At this point, you could put Lin Elliot in Barber's place and I don't think you'd see a noticeable drop in production.

bricks
11-12-2004, 09:50 AM
At this point, you could put Lin Elliot in Barber's place and I don't think you'd see a noticeable drop in production.

True. In terms of most stuff, yes. I give Barber some credit where he can cover. At the very least.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Beisel isn't that bad in coverage. He's got some speed.

Chief Henry
11-12-2004, 11:33 AM

Lin Elliot, now thats a headache waiting to happen... :rolleyes:

teedubya
11-12-2004, 11:35 AM
you fuqqos should know not to say that name around here...

Mr. Laz
11-12-2004, 11:36 AM
there are dead set on forcing Kawika mitchell into the MLB spot (like many people around here)

and since they are dead set on mitchell in the middle that means Beisel goest to the outside.

a good thing ... doubtful

but since when has this coaching staff shown jack crap about defense.

Deberg_1990
11-12-2004, 11:47 AM
there are dead set on forcing Kawika mitchell into the MLB spot (like many people around here)

and since they are dead set on mitchell in the middle that means Beisel goest to the outside.

a good thing ... doubtful

but since when has this coaching staff shown jack crap about defense.

Well thats fine, lets keep Mitchell in the middle..at least through this season to let Gun properly evalute him....its not like we going anywhere this season anyways.....

Mr. Laz
11-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Well thats fine, lets keep Mitchell in the middle..at least through this season to let Gun properly evalute him....its not like we going anywhere this season anyways.....

yea.... i guess

but if this season is over then we might as well start larry johnson,Jordan black and julian battle etc the rest of the year as well

Chiefnj
11-12-2004, 12:41 PM
It's Beisel's 3rd LB spot this year alone. The guys head must be spinning. I know the fans are going to say he sucks when he looks lost out there this weekend, but it isn't going to be his fault only having one week to prepare for WIL. I guess it speaks well about his versatility and intellect compared to the other LBs, but the fans won't see it that way.