PDA

View Full Version : Would You Let Your Daughter Wear a Shirt that says, "Naughty" on it?

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 12:26 PM
As a teacher, I can't believe the stuff some high school kids wear to school. I guess I'm gettin' old. But honestly....

How many of you would ALLOW your daughter to wear skimpy clothing or clothing with "suggestive" (but not over the line) messages?

Just curious. Maybe I'm just a prude, though I've never considered myself as such. :shake:

Bwana
11-12-2004, 12:29 PM
It's not as bad as one I saw on a girl at the shopping center yesterday that was about 15. It said "Bad girls suck, good girls swallow. " The only think that came to mind was, the tax payers will be on the hook for this one within a year when she's pushing out a F. T.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Lick my balls, SD. :D

David.
11-12-2004, 12:31 PM
:rolleyes:

wait..I don't have a daughter nevermind.

(My 2 cents, let your daughters wear whatever they want :fire: )

Brando
11-12-2004, 12:32 PM
I will hopefully never have a daughter, but if I ever do she will wear a shirt that says, "keep looking at my chest and my father will own your balls."

NewChief
11-12-2004, 12:33 PM
It's sick. I work at a small school, so we used to have all grades on the same campus. The worst part was that the 5th-7th grade kids wore skimpier/more suggestive clothing than the high schoolers, because they don't have a strict dress code like the high school. My students complained all the time about how the 7th graders could wear it, but they'd get in trouble for it.
:shake:

David.
own my balls? No thx brando, I don't roll that way

NTTIAWWT

KCWolfman
Sure, nothing says "I am a pimp more than a parent" than someone allowing their daughter to wear whore clothes.

Of course, I expect Brian's comments any minute. My daughter asked me about his "Your Little Princess is my Little Whore" shirt. She wanted to know if he still had someone buying clothes for him.

Brando
11-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Now what if someone had a son that wore one of those "Princess" shirts?

Donger
11-12-2004, 12:37 PM
As a teacher, I can't believe the stuff some high school kids wear to school. I guess I'm gettin' old. But honestly....

How many of you would ALLOW your daughter to wear skimpy clothing or clothing with "suggestive" (but not over the line) messages?

Just curious. Maybe I'm just a prude, though I've never considered myself as such. :shake:

Sure. Why not?

Then again, I never intend for my daughter to ever leave the house.

David.
11-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Now what if someone had a son that wore one of those "Princess" shirts?

it depends, it would either be really funny, or really disturbing. Probably a little of both.

KCWolfman
11-12-2004, 12:38 PM
You lost me.
Last time you were in town, my kid said "does he have someone pick out his clothes" when she heard Beth and me laughing about your shirt.

Brando
11-12-2004, 12:42 PM
A shirt that simply said "Naughty" might not be all that bad... but, I don't think I'd like my 15 yr old daughter wearing this:

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a204/a204.gif

What's more disturbing is the fact that it goes up to 5xl! Someone keep that away from the deaf neighbor.

Earthling
11-12-2004, 12:43 PM
I've bought my daughter all kinds of suggestive clothing but she flat out will not wear them...I figure that after 34 years of her living at home I'm willing to try anything!

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 12:45 PM
...."Bad girls suck, good girls swallow. " ...

WHAT would compell someone to advertise like that? :shake:

:banghead:

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Lick my balls, SD. :D

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 12:46 PM
I will hopefully never have a daughter, but if I ever do she will wear a shirt that says, "keep looking at my chest and my father will own your balls."

Nice. I'd buy a couple of those shirts for my daughters.

:thumb:

KCWolfman
11-12-2004, 12:47 PM
I got that part... I don't understand the meaning behind it. Why would she ask that?
She didn't think any adult would wear such a thing. I told her you were of age, but hardly an adult.

KCWolfman
11-12-2004, 12:47 PM
I've bought my daughter all kinds of suggestive clothing but she flat out will not wear them...I figure that after 34 years of her living at home I'm willing to try anything!
That does deserve rep

Earthling
11-12-2004, 12:48 PM
She didn't think any adult would wear such a thing. I told her you were of age, but hardly an adult.
ROFL ROFL

Pennywise
11-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Most chicks now days don't wear enough to pad a crutch.

Demonpenz
11-12-2004, 12:55 PM
nothing makes them want to wear stupid clothes more than old people telling them not too. When I am old I am going to just tell my kids "Hey that's the same stuff mom used to wear, you guys are on the same coolness level...GROOVY"

Rain Man
11-12-2004, 12:55 PM

ROFL

KCWolfman
11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
nothing makes them want to wear stupid clothes more than old people telling them not too. When I am old I am going to just tell my kids "Hey that's the same stuff mom used to wear, you guys are on the same coolness level...GROOVY"
Like the government will allow you to have kids

memyselfI

What type of shirt was it? I guess that would have some determination on whether or not I'd allow her to wear it...

because 'naughty' does not particularly mean a sexual innuendo but it can. It's funny, I saw a sweatshirt (which I'll probably buy for my youngest) that said "You'd don't know the trouble I've been". I thought it was perfect for him because even though he's a good boy by boy standards compared to his older brother (aka angel) he's been an A-1 pill...

I guess the attitudes we have about kids in general has alot to do with whether we'd find a shirt appropriate or not. Certainly the one mentioned about suck/swallow is something I'd expect to see in Priscilla's and not on a sophomore.

Rain Man
As men, we shouldn't let any women wear suggestive shirts like this...for long.

Rain Man
11-12-2004, 12:58 PM
I saw a great sweatshirt in a catalog that I've put on my Christmas wish list. It's a plain sweatshirt that says, "I wandered off from the tour."

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 12:59 PM
What type of shirt was it? I guess that would have some determination on whether or not I'd allow her to wear it...

because 'naughty' does not particularly mean a sexual innuendo but it can. It's funny, I saw a sweatshirt (which I'll probably buy for my youngest) that said "You'd don't know the trouble I've been". I thought it was perfect for him because even though he's a good boy by boy standards compared to his older brother (aka angel) he's been an A-1 pill...

I guess the attitudes we have about kids in general has alot to do with whether we'd find a shirt appropriate or not. Certainly the one mentioned about suck/swallow is something I'd expect to see in Priscilla's and not on a sophomore.

Tight, white, spaghetti string top, that appeared to be 3 sizes too small for the girl wearing it.

Rain Man
11-12-2004, 01:02 PM
It's not as bad as one I saw on a girl at the shopping center yesterday that was about 15. It said "Bad girls suck, good girls swallow. " The only think that came to mind was, the tax payers will be on the hook for this one within a year when she's pushing out a F. T.

Why was she wearing a man's shirt?

teedubya
11-12-2004, 01:04 PM

ROFL

MOhillbilly
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Tight, white, spaghetti string top, that appeared to be 3 sizes too small for the girl wearing it.

really checking em out aint ya?:thumb:

teedubya
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM

whats her number?...er... I mean, name?

Hydrae
11-12-2004, 01:08 PM

Spaghetti straps are not allowed in the school district I am in. At least not without another shirt covering the shoulders.

My daughter (17) has one that says "Future Ex-Girlfriend". Her boyfriend of three years doesn't see the humor. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 01:11 PM
really checking em out aint ya?:thumb:

Of course....heh.

She's not MY daughter. ROFL

Ebolapox
11-12-2004, 01:12 PM
ROFL...if you think my shirt is tight... that's awesome

-EB-

tyton75
11-12-2004, 01:13 PM
ok, fine, twist my arm... I'll be the one to say it...

This thread is worthless without pics.. :)

memyselfI
11-12-2004, 01:14 PM

I definitely would not buy her the shirt but if she got it as a gift I might allow her to wear it outside of school.

ZepSinger
11-12-2004, 01:17 PM

Absolutely NOT.

I've got 4 of 'em. The day I allow my girls wear something like that is the day I vote Hillary for Prez. Simply not gonna happen.

Radar Chief
11-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Me :shrug: but the wife’d never let it happen. Not because it’s suggestive but because that just screams Trailer Park Meth Ho.

Amnorix
11-12-2004, 01:20 PM
What kids wear today amazes me. I'm not that old (34) and yet what the chicks wore when I was in high school was so much more conservative it's not even funny. We'd be swooning over tight sweaters for God's sake.

I told my wife quite a few times that if we had a daughter, I'd have a pair of big-azz scissors ready to go and anything that didn't meet my dress code standards would get it.

Thank GOD I have two boys (and we're stopping right there, dammit). Now I can just leer like a sick old man and not worry about any daughters of my own.

As a friend of mine with two boys once said to another friend with two girls -- "I only need to worry about two dicks; you need to worry about EVERY DICK IN THE WORLD".

Radar Chief
11-12-2004, 01:22 PM
A t-shirt that says "Naughty"?

You gotta be kidding.

Tight, spaghetti strap?

stevieray
11-12-2004, 01:36 PM
My girls wouldn't wear a shirt like that, by their own choice.

so far...

go bo
11-12-2004, 01:50 PM
. . . Maybe I'm just a prude. . . :shake:yeah, you're a prune...

oh wait, you said prude... :D

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 01:50 PM
A t-shirt that says "Naughty"?

You gotta be kidding.

Tight, tight....nipples for the world to ador....er, eh, "see."

go bo
11-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Tight, tight....nipples for the world to ador....er, eh, "see."ah, nipples...

that makes all the difference... :p

Donger
11-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Sweet.

http://tkblog.com/pics/linked/naughty.jpg

Donger yet again shakes his head and wonders what in the hell gay guys are thinking.

siberian khatru
11-12-2004, 01:58 PM
What kids wear today amazes me. I'm not that old (34) and yet what the chicks wore when I was in high school was so much more conservative it's not even funny. We'd be swooning over tight sweaters for God's sake.

I told my wife quite a few times that if we had a daughter, I'd have a pair of big-azz scissors ready to go and anything that didn't meet my dress code standards would get it.

Thank GOD I have two boys (and we're stopping right there, dammit). Now I can just leer like a sick old man and not worry about any daughters of my own.

As a friend of mine with two boys once said to another friend with two girls -- "I only need to worry about two dicks; you need to worry about EVERY DICK IN THE WORLD".

You and I are in the same boat, my friend (BTW, I'm 38).

BIG_DADDY
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
All I know is I support this kind of behavior from young girls.

Rain Man
11-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Donger yet again shakes his head and wonders what in the hell gay guys are thinking.

If I was a woman, I have no doubt that I would be a lesbian.

Radar Chief
11-12-2004, 02:05 PM

A friend told me a good one the other day.
If I fell down and cracked my head open, a million little fuzzy triangles would come running out cause that’s what’s on my mind all the time.

stevieray
11-12-2004, 02:05 PM

Big surprise there.

Brando
11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Now this is my kind of t-shirt

Mile High Mania
11-12-2004, 02:46 PM
How about...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:YCABEK8wgYYJ:members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd/rudeshirt01.jpg

or

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bqQZkesepq4J:members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd/rudeshirt04.jpg

Craash
11-12-2004, 02:46 PM

I'm confused. Why does this picture make you think of gay guys?

siberian khatru
11-12-2004, 02:49 PM
There's a girl named Kansas at my favorite Scottsdale bar, and I'm sure I've seen her wear that shirt before.

She's not from Kansas, tho.

One sucks and the other blows.

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 03:52 PM
I definitely would not buy her the shirt but if she got it as a gift I might allow her to wear it outside of school.

Can't say that surprises me. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 03:53 PM
How about...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:YCABEK8wgYYJ:members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd/rudeshirt01.jpg

or

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bqQZkesepq4J:members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd/rudeshirt04.jpg

Love the purple one; but not on MY daughters.

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 04:00 PM
I can't even read what that purple one says.

I'll be damned; there does appear to be words on the fabric.... :hmmm:

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 04:01 PM
I can't even read what that purple one says.

Upon closer examination it says, "I Swallow"

Calcountry
11-12-2004, 04:04 PM

My daughter is 11 years old and her ears arn't pierced yet. Yes, I said EARS, not nipples, or belly button, or tatoos.

Any more questions.

I WILL not allow my daughter to dress like a slut prostitute.

It WILL not happen on my dime.

Craash
11-12-2004, 04:08 PM
My daughter is 11 years old and her ears arn't pierced yet. Yes, I said EARS, not nipples, or belly button, or tatoos.

Any more questions.

I WILL not allow my daughter to dress like a slut prostitute.

It WILL not happen on my dime.

What if I pay for it?

Just kidding. I actually have a boy and girl who are almost 17 months old. I'm with you on this. I'm hoping that poodle skirts come back into style.

Britney, and those like her, are responsible for starting this. Parents who don't give a damn are the reason it's continued.

Rain Man
11-12-2004, 04:14 PM
If anyone ever wants to do a "scared straight" thing with their daughter, I'll come over to your house for $50 plus travel and flirt with her and compliment her on her skimpy clothing. We'll see how fast she goes conservative after a close encounter with a middle-aged, bald, married, out of shape pervert.

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
If anyone ever wants to do a "scared straight" thing with their daughter, I'll come over to your house for $50 plus travel and flirt with her and compliment her on her skimpy clothing. We'll see how fast she goes conservative after a close encounter with a middle-aged, bald, married, out of shape pervert.

You'd bring Phil with you? :hmmm:

What's his 'cut' of the $50?

tk13
11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
I'd be curious to see the answers if you'd changed the question and changed the "age" of the daughters in question from high school-level to college level or 18-22ish....

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 04:16 PM
I'd be curious to see the answers if you'd changed the question and changed the "age" of the daughters in question from high school-level to college level or 20-22ish....

Mine would need to be 40 before I'd allow it; by then she probably wouldn't WANT to.... :thumb:

Craash
11-12-2004, 04:16 PM

Perfect!!! She's not MY daughter, but I know of someone who would LOVE to use your services.

The only problem is she's deaf. Are you ok with that?

Oh, she's kinda big too.

And, freaky.

You're not a fireman, are you?

tk13
11-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Mine would need to be 40 before I'd allow it; by then she probably wouldn't WANT to.... :thumb:
So if she went away to college and started wearing stuff like that and you found out about it, you'd find a way to punish her?

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2004, 04:22 PM
So if she went away to college and started wearing stuff like that and you found out about it, you'd find a way to punish her?

Nope. By that age they are on their own....besides I couldn't anyway, but she'd damn sure know I was "disappointed." And hopefully, I will have raised them so that would "mean" something to them.

Saulbadguy
11-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Only if she was indeed naughty. False advertising is a no-no.

big nasty kcnut
11-12-2004, 04:35 PM
If i had a girl her shirt would read father prone to wild fits of rage

jagerdrinker
11-12-2004, 04:39 PM
If I had a daughter, her shirt would read, "Daddy's Little Surrogate."

I kid...I kid!

shaneo69
11-12-2004, 05:02 PM
At the last Chiefs home game, we were throwing the football around in the Arrowhead parking lot before the game when this girl walks by in a tight red t-shirt with gold letters that says "I (love) Dick". There was a picture of a little heart instead of the word "love" but I almost fell over when I saw it. Holy smokes. Thank god I have a son and not a daughter.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2004, 05:10 PM
I think we need to force SDChief to wear a T-Shirt that says "Lick My Balls."

Skip Towne
11-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I'll bet that would do it.

LamarR Huunt
11-12-2004, 06:30 PM
At the last Chiefs home game, we were throwing the football around in the Arrowhead parking lot before the game when this girl walks by in a tight red t-shirt with gold letters that says "I (love) Dick". There was a picture of a little heart instead of the word "love" but I almost fell over when I saw it. Holy smokes. Thank god I have a son and not a daughter.

I believe it is a take-off of the "You ain't got Dick" campaign.....when we hired Vermiel (aimed at Lamb fans).

LamarR Huunt
11-12-2004, 06:31 PM
I think we need to force SDChief to wear a T-Shirt that says "Lick My Balls."

An inside joke, I presume?

LiL stumppy
11-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Fine with me :)

Hydrae
11-12-2004, 06:33 PM

Nah, UserName is just infatuated.

LamarR Huunt
11-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Nah, UserName is just infatuated.

I was not aware of gochief's "preferences," but I understand Rob to be a God fearing hetero....so it probably wouldn't work.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2004, 06:34 PM

Search for threads started by SDChiefsfan with the words "student."

LamarR Huunt
11-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Search for threads started by SDChiefsfan with the words "student."

WTF?

Can't you read the damn 'sticky?" No searches. No wonder people HATE you. :cuss:

Skip Towne
11-12-2004, 06:43 PM
WTF?

Can't you read the damn 'sticky?" No searches. No wonder people HATE you. :cuss:
The rules don't apply to Gochiefs. Haven't you noticed?

LamarR Huunt
11-12-2004, 06:44 PM
The rules don't apply to Gochiefs. Haven't you noticed?

Never lettin' that little fugger anywhere near my....er, Arrowhead stadium again if I can help it. I'll beat him with my cane if I catch him there.

|Zach|
11-12-2004, 06:46 PM
I don't hate him.

philfree
11-12-2004, 06:46 PM
When my daughter was in grade school she took to wearing wild clothing. Mini skirts and those big heels that were in 4 years ago or so. She liked the animal skin looking stuff and Go Go Boots. I didn't like it but one of the teachers told my wife that if we didn't make a big deal of it she would soon pass that stage. I didn't like it but the teacher was right. Now it's jeans and t-shirts. I think it depends on the kid but sometimes making a big deal out of something like that will do more harm then good. I'm pretty sure when I was young if I was forbiden from doing something I wanted to do it all the more and usually did. I said no to the ear piercing for a long time but after I gave in my daughter didn't become a slut. It's still no to the belly button piercing but that's more the wife who wants that :shrug: My daughters cumlative grade point this week was 3.778 so in my mind I don't want to mess her up with some daddy hang up bull crap.

PhilFree :arrow:

LamarR Huunt
11-12-2004, 06:47 PM
I don't hate him.

I don't either; I'm just teasing the little weenie.

1adam1238
11-12-2004, 07:51 PM
My lucky boys are growing up in a time when girls are giving it up very easily....i had to actually work at it.....and still wasn't that good........lucky dogs

Hammock Parties
11-12-2004, 07:54 PM
WTF?

Shit, I hadn't realized they had actually implemented that changed.

Anyway, a student once told SDChiefsfan to suck his balls. Good enough for you?

yunghungwell
11-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Here is the answer. Although it will probably only work if your wife and your daughter aren't "best friends" and don't like to buy matching clothes. It would also help if your wife is not a skinny as an anorexic 16 year old.

When you daughter finds that good and slutly outfit that she likes to wear to school, have your wife go out and get the exact same outfit. Then have your wife go pick her up at school, in front of her friends, wearing the outfit. Have your wife be as obnoxious as possible. You know, like "Hey girls!"

LamarR Huunt
11-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Here is the answer. Although it will probably only work if your wife and your daughter aren't "best friends" and don't like to buy matching clothes. It would also help if your wife is not a skinny as an anorexic 16 year old.

When you daughter finds that good and slutly outfit that she likes to wear to school, have your wife go out and get the exact same outfit. Then have your wife go pick her up at school, in front of her friends, wearing the outfit. Have your wife be as obnoxious as possible. You know, like "Hey girls!"
:hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
11-13-2004, 03:39 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a313/a313.gif

Nice.....I was at work yesterday, and couldn't "view" that one.... ROFL

Mojo Rising
11-13-2004, 04:15 PM

Last year in SD my wife and I sat with Lil Momma and BD at the Chiefs game. At half DV was running off the field near our seats and my wife yelled, "We love Dick." I was in the beer line so I missed it but BD said he didn't feel too comfortable with her statement.

Yesterday we just found out that we will be having a daughter in April. All of these issues were my first concern. We won't let our daughter dress like some of the skanks I see walking around in public. When she moves out of the house she can dress anyway she likes.

I don't understand why some of these girls wear the shirts with their belly hanging out. There should be a rule that if their belly roll is bigger than their Dad's beer belly then they should wear a full length shirt. It's almost like their proud of their belly.

Mr. Kotter
11-13-2004, 06:45 PM
This one boggles my mind as well. It's almost like somehow they're oblivious to the fact that they have a gut.

Speaking in an area of expertise? :p

I see it all the time in the halls at school too. Just because it comes in thier size, doesn't mean they should WEAR it. :banghead:

RedNFeisty
11-13-2004, 08:11 PM
I pray I never have a girl.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Speaking in an area of expertise? :p

I see it all the time in the halls at school too. Just because it comes in thier size, doesn't mean they should WEAR it. :banghead:

Just be thankful they aren't asking you to lick their balls.

Rain Man
11-13-2004, 08:18 PM
I pray I never have a girl.

By "have" you mean...?

Slayer Diablo
11-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Perhaps this version of a compromise would be considered "harsh", but then again, maybe it's perfect: she would be allowed to, but for every day she puts one of those on is a week of wearing a sign that expresses the more direct version...