PDA

View Full Version : chiefs players' attitude?

elvomito
11-13-2004, 03:23 AM
roaf said: "This is my 12th year, so I'll make it through this year and probably come back next year and see if we can get some stuff turned around.”

damm, is he dismissing the season already?
i sincerely hope nobody on the team feels that way

let's also hope they don't look past the aints like they did the bucs

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/10168926.htm

Rausch
11-13-2004, 03:59 AM
Actually, sounds to me like Roaf is willing to give DV another year.

More than most Chiefs' fans...

Gaz
11-13-2004, 07:14 AM
Do you really think you can take one line out of context and develop a psychological profile of the guy?

xoxo~
Gaz
Has not seen Roaf quit.

BigRedChief
11-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Do you really think you can take one line out of context and develop a psychological profile of the guy?

xoxo~
Gaz
Has not seen Roaf quit.

Dr. Phil could.

bricks
11-13-2004, 09:04 AM
roaf said: "This is my 12th year, so I'll make it through this year and probably come back next year and see if we can get some stuff turned around.”[/url]

Nah. what he really means is he thinks just like the rest of us, the defense sucks a$$ and if they don't improve it, their is no reason for him to come back.

Phobia
11-13-2004, 09:09 AM

xoxo~
Gaz
Has not seen Roaf quit.

No kidding. Jeesh. What Willie is really saying is that banging Mrs. Horn is getting kinda old because he's been doing it so long and that she better lose some weight or he's gonna kick that ho to the curb....

cash1000
11-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Once again everyone is missing theboat.Attitude doesn't matter when you have a rotten defense. You can't turn a mutt into a pitbull. The facts are the Chiefs defense will puke up who knows who many more game losing defensive efforts even though they try their best! It doesn't matter how positve anyon efeels the Chiefs just don't have the personnel on D!

alanm
11-13-2004, 09:48 AM
No kidding. Jeesh. What Willie is really saying is that banging Mrs. Horn is getting kinda old because he's been doing it so long and that she better lose some weight or he's gonna kick that ho to the curb....It was my understanding that Horn was banging Willie's wife. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

elvomito
11-14-2004, 03:27 PM
this season reminds me a lot of the last season under head coach gunther. very undisciplined.