PDA

View Full Version : Another Tivo revelation... we were THIS close..

dtebbe
11-13-2004, 01:56 PM
On that INT Trent threw, TG was WIDE OPEN in the left corner of the endzone. On the replay you can see that Trent's head, shoulders, and feet were all pointed right at TG, and Brooks got a piece of either the ball or his arm, becasue the ball went out at about a 45 degree angle. TG had at least 2 steps on the DB. I would say brooks got about 4 inches of hand on Trent. We were that close....

Also noticed that on Tampa's last TD run there was big-time holding, but the way our defense was playing the officials probably did us a favor and saved clock by not calling it....

DT

teedubya
11-13-2004, 02:17 PM
check your smokes dtebbe

siberian khatru
11-13-2004, 02:19 PM
IIRC, on the last drive Gonzo was also wide open about 20 yards downfield on the right when Green was sacked by the blitzing DB. Our piss-poor pass protection the last 2 drives just killed us.

teedubya
11-13-2004, 02:22 PM
LJ's fault mainly, wasnt it? I deleted my tivo version...

Phobia
11-13-2004, 02:37 PM
I always delete the TiVo recording on Tuesday whether I've watched it or not. I didn't watch the tampa game again. It was too painful.

Frankie
11-13-2004, 05:50 PM
On that INT Trent threw, TG was WIDE OPEN in the left corner of the endzone. On the replay you can see that Trent's head, shoulders, and feet were all pointed right at TG, and Brooks got a piece of either the ball or his arm, becasue the ball went out at about a 45 degree angle.

:banghead:
HALF MY KINGDOM FOR BROOKS!
(Although I think he'd want slightly more than half my kingdom!)

Irony! He is always at the top of my list of who I'd like to see in the Chiefs uni. (Another Derrick)