PDA

View Full Version : The Incredibles!

BigMeatballDave
11-13-2004, 02:40 PM
I've just return from taking my boy to see this.

Overall, I'd have to say it rocked!

By far, the best animated film I've ever seen!

Spicy McHaggis
11-13-2004, 02:44 PM
My girlfriend and I took her nephews to it. I don't know who enjoyed it more, us or them. Pixar did a great job with this movie.

the Talking Can
11-13-2004, 02:58 PM
I'd have to agree. That was really a movie for adults. The animation was amazing.

The action was better than the last couple of Star Wars flicks...when the kids are getting chased through the forrest it reminded me of Star Wars...the one with the ewoks

Far and away the best animated Disney type movie (as opposed to anime stuff).

Demonpenz
11-13-2004, 03:04 PM
even though the reviews on it weren't very good, i thought it was tolerable

ROYC75
11-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Sounds like a good show for the family !

Jenson71
11-13-2004, 04:15 PM
even though the reviews on it weren't very good, i thought it was tolerable

It's one of the best reviewed films of the year.

teedubya
11-13-2004, 04:23 PM
I'd have to agree. That was really a movie for adults. The animation was amazing.

The action was better than the last couple of Star Wars flicks...when the kids are getting chased through the forrest it reminded me of Star Wars...the one with the ewoks

Far and away the best animated Disney type movie (as opposed to anime stuff).

PIXAR is not affiliated to Disney anymore... I believe they got their freedom a few months ago.

I want to take my little dude to check this out... should be fun.

Mosbonian
11-13-2004, 06:05 PM
PIXAR is not affiliated to Disney anymore... I believe they got their freedom a few months ago.

Not true......the contract doesn't end until next year.....

I believe that they have one more movie after "The Incredibles" that they have to make with Disney......

Here is the link to the story about the Disney-Pixar breakup....

http://money.cnn.com/2004/01/29/news/companies/pixar_disney/

Look for these two to still be talking until the end....industry talk says that Pixar will remain a free agent and do film for any of the studios that ask but will be getting more of the profits.

Disney and Pixar made a lot of money together...Pixar doesn't have the $$ to do both the animation and the distribution...one bad movie and they would be in the red.......

mmaddog