PDA

View Full Version : Auburn vs. Georgia

Herzig
11-13-2004, 03:54 PM
Am I the only here that finds Auburn being ranked #3 disturbing? These guys are the real deal. They have beaten some good teams...if they run the table, they need to be in the National Championship game..USC and Oklahomo have got it easy. The SEC is beeotch!

Just another reason to blow up the BCS. I want an 8 team playoff system!! Why in the world the NCAA is opposed to this is beyond me. 2 more bowl games only means more $$$$$...

dtebbe
11-13-2004, 03:58 PM
yes the SEC is a bitch, but I would never admit that to anyone here. I always get thier blood boiling by calling it the
Super Easy Conference...

It's good for a laugh.

DT

Herzig
11-13-2004, 04:00 PM
17-0 Auburn over the #5 team in the country at half.

Herzig
11-13-2004, 04:05 PM
yes the SEC is a bitch, but I would never admit that to anyone here. I always get thier blood boiling by calling it the
Super Easy Conference...

It's good for a laugh.

DT

Never heard it called that, but that is funny. The thing people don't realize about the SEC..is that any team(like Arkansas or Miss. State(just ask Florida)) can beat you.

BigRedChief
11-13-2004, 04:14 PM
If Okie and Auburn and USC all run the table who gets to be in the final 2?

tk13
11-13-2004, 04:38 PM
Wow, what a hit. That WR just fumbled the ball because he got knocked out....

Skip Towne
11-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Never heard it called that, but that is funny. The thing people don't realize about the SEC..is that any team(like Arkansas or Miss. State(just ask Florida)) can beat you.
Arkansas can beat you. Hahahahahahahahaha. That's rich. They'll be damn lucky to get bowl eligible.

Herzig
11-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Arkansas can beat you. Hahahahahahahahaha. That's rich. They'll be damn lucky to get bowl eligible.

That would surprise the hell out of me if they do it, but it is still possible I guess. It would be some weak ass bowl anyway. They have lost some tough teams though...Georgia(by 6), Auburn, Florida, Texas(by 2), and South Carolina(by 3). 3 of these 5 were close losses.....

Let USC or Oklahoma play that schedule and see what happens.

Herzig
11-13-2004, 05:00 PM
24-0 Auburn beginning 4th quarter...are you nervous yet Sooner fans??