PDA

View Full Version : Will LJ get time on the field today?

MonroeChief
11-14-2004, 10:50 AM
If he does, will he make the best of it or will he show us that he wasn't a first round pick?

Wile_E_Coyote
11-14-2004, 10:52 AM
He maybe returning kicks, Dante has a double dislocated finger & Chris Horn has stiches in a finger

Hammock Parties
11-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Absolutely. Blaylock can't take every snap.

I hope they put LJ in there in short yardage.

Of course the way Dick is we might see Tony Richardson in there on the tiger sets.

Mr. Laz
11-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Absolutely. Blaylock can't take every snap.

I hope they put LJ in there in short yardage.

i dont know about that short yardage idea...

i've seen no power or explosiveness from him

but yea ... johnson will get some time unless Vermeil dusts off Trich

Phobia
11-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Yes, LJ will see some carries. He'll do just fine. But, it still won't be good enough for the haters.

Mr. Laz
11-14-2004, 11:11 AM
But, it still won't be good enough for the haters.
and how's that larry johnson man juice tasting these days, phob??

:)

Deberg_1990
11-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Yes, LJ will see some carries. He'll do just fine. But, it still won't be good enough for the haters.

It wil never be good enough for the haters..I pity the RB in KC who has to follow Priest. Its like the QB's in Denver who have had to follow Elway.

MonroeChief
11-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Do the haters hate him because of his mouth or his inability to get on Vermeils good side?

Mr. Laz
11-14-2004, 11:23 AM
It wil never be good enough for the haters..I pity the RB in KC who has to follow Priest
whatever ... bull

all you guys said that no running back would EVER be accepted just a few years ago. Just because people complained about donnell bennett,mike cloud and greg hill.

enter priest holmes

all you guys said that no quaterback would EVER be accepted just a few years ago. Just because people complained about Grbac,Bono etc.

enter Trent Green (after his first rough year or so )

fans of the chiefs just expect a legitimate solid performance.

just because some of the fans dont wear a fuggin cheerleader skirt doesn't mean they are too demanding.

Bob Dole
11-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Who?

Deberg_1990
11-14-2004, 11:28 AM
and the "haters" have arrived!!

Skip Towne
11-14-2004, 11:28 AM
The good part is that most of the haters were down on LJ before they ever saw him play. Vlad started bitching about him 2 minutes after he was drafted.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2004, 11:31 AM
The good part is that most of the haters were down on LJ before they ever saw him play. Vlad started bitching about him 2 minutes after he was drafted.

hahah....it wasnt LJ's fault that he got drafted where he did and by this team. There are about 5000 more worthy reasons to bitch about than LJ, as to why this team isnt winning.

FloridaChief
11-14-2004, 11:36 AM

Two minutes after he was drafted was about the time LJ started bitching about being a Kansas City Chief. Sounds like a legitimate reason for fans to gripe about him...

Phobia
11-14-2004, 11:38 AM
and how's that larry johnson man juice tasting these days, phob??

:)

I'm not a big LJ fan. I think he was thrust into a shitty situation. We should have never drafted him. No matter what he does, he's screwed. He's actually run pretty well the past couple weeks, but the haters still hate.

Mr. Laz
11-14-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm not a big LJ fan. I think he was thrust into a shitty situation. We should have never drafted him. No matter what he does, he's screwed. He's actually run pretty well the past couple weeks, but the haters still hate.
dam ... i forgot that darn [/sarcasm] smilie again :huh:

Mr. Laz
11-14-2004, 11:46 AM
He's actually run pretty well the past couple

haters still hate?????.
no sarcasm this time though ... these comments are just silly

he's run like crap the last couple of weeks (be honest) will that continue?? who knows, his basically a rookie. Once he gets rid of his jitters and settles into the offense, he might be fantastic.

we dont know what we've got with Johnson right now.
haters still hate?????.

complete and utter crap ... just like Holmes,Green even Morton, if a player performs well, chiefs fans will respond in kind.

just because they don't automatically give every player the benefit of the doubt doesnt mean they are irrationale about judging their performance.

Bob Dole
11-14-2004, 11:46 AM
The guy gets more media and fan attention than any 3rd string running back in NFL history.

Bob Dole already predicted that he'd be our starting RB by week 12.

RealSNR
11-14-2004, 12:01 PM
He will have limited action and suck in the time he is on the field.

I predict 4 carries, 4 fumbles. Because he's Larry Johnson.

Mosbonian
11-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Call me a hater if you would like, but my biggest beef with LJ has been a lot of talk and not much walk. If you are gonna bitch about playing time then you better be prepared to make the most of your time when you get it.

Last week he looked pathetic in the short goal line situation.....he had 2 good runs, but his blocking SUCKED BIG TIME....

When he puts up the number that he claimed he could if he got his chance, then I will quit "hating"....

mmaddog