RB Priest Holmes
T Brett Williams
T Kevin Sampson
TE Kris Wilson
LB Rich Scanlon
DT Junior Siavii

Blaylock for Holmes - RB

Beisel for Caver - ROLB

This could be the "break-out" game we've been waiting for, Mr. KCJake. The Defense finally comes around and proves they can stop the boot and downfield pass and the Offense learns that they can win without Priest.

FAX

Wile_E_Coyote
11-14-2004, 11:58 AM
Samie Parker get some playing time?

Hammock Parties
11-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Haha Scanlon homers go cry.

KCJake
11-14-2004, 12:00 PM
I agree guys. Another must win game today. Hopefully we see S. Parker today

royr17
11-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey goatcheese your guy fumbled the ball and i would rather see scanlon active instead of Jimmy Wilkerson who hasnt show anything this year in my opinion ....

Hammock Parties
11-14-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey goatcheese your guy fumbled the ball and i would rather see scanlon active instead of Jimmy Wilkerson who hasnt show anything this year in my opinion ....

Yeah shit happens. It's Morton's first fumble, go cry about it.

Wilkerson is a defensive lineman. If he was a LB I would agree with you.

teedubya
11-14-2004, 03:33 PM
morton lost the game today... that was a momentum killer, plus he couldnt fuggin get out of bounds end of first half.

Morton can lick my ballsack, he choked huge today.

Phobia
11-14-2004, 03:33 PM
If Scanlon had been active, he would have dominated.

ROYC75
11-14-2004, 03:35 PM
If Scanlon had been active, he would have dominated.

Could have but the coaches chose not to find it out. I would be willing to bet he coudn't have done any worst that the LB's we had in there. At least he does make a tackle from time to time. :rolleyes:

royr17
11-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Ok goatcheese what about Morton being a retard and not running out of bounds after he caught the ball, yes it would have been a long field goal, but its better being in place to try the field goal than not getting to try it at all.

Also we have Gary Stills who plays Defensive End too, so i did not agree with Wilkerson being active.

ck_IN
11-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Honest question: Is Junior Siavii hurt? If he's not then why on earth is he inactive? Junior as a rookie is what Sims as a 3rd year vet would dream of being.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Ok goatcheese what about Morton being a retard and not running out of bounds after he caught the ball, yes it would have been a long field goal, but its better being in place to try the field goal than not getting to try it at all.

Also we have Gary Stills who plays Defensive End too, so i did not agree with Wilkerson being active.

Gary Stills hasn't done shit at defensive end all year long. At least Wilkerson was out there getting a little pressure on Brooks today.

Yes, Morton had a bad game. He's still the Chiefs leading receiver.