PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs Media

blsilks
11-14-2004, 02:22 PM
I think im starting to kinda get tired of the Chiefs media defending the Chiefs defense. We have the worst set of linebackers in the league and the Chiefs media makes them out to be Pro Bowlers who just had a bad day. Fujita, Mitchell, Beisel and Barber are constantly being over hyped by the Chiefs media. At certain times these guys do make good plays but they are not consistant and certainly not Pro Bowlers. Not only does this defense need a complete overhaul, so does the Chiefs media. Bob Gretz and others should start packing their bags and stop insulting the Chiefs fans intelligence.

Phobia
11-14-2004, 02:27 PM
This organization is 100% spin. I wanted to put it on Dick Vermeil, but that silly media stunt Dawes predated DV - right?

blsilks
11-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Lets see the KC Chiefs Spin Machine try to turn this loss into a victory.

Example: "The Chiefs may have lost this game but Blaylock got alot of rushing yards to the Chiefs actually won. This is the greatest season the Chiefs have ever had."

Bowser
11-14-2004, 04:57 PM

Example: "The Chiefs may have lost this game but Blaylock got alot of rushing yards to the Chiefs actually won. This is the greatest season the Chiefs have ever had."

Didn't Vermeil say after the game that the season is over, but his team wasn't? WTF?

dirk digler
11-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Didn't Vermeil say after the game that the season is over, but his team wasn't? WTF?

Yeah I quite didn't understand what he was saying there.

blsilks
11-14-2004, 05:00 PM
If I were dick then I would have said that season was over just like his defensive players are over-rated.

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2004, 05:01 PM
It all starts and ends with King Carl

Sig Kauffman
11-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Bob Gretz and others should start packing their bags and stop insulting the Chiefs fans intelligence.

I don't know if you've heard of this, but the Chicago Cubs got rid of Steve Stone after he made some negative comments about his bosses (which is too bad, because I like Stoney). Bob Gretz I think is ultimately employed by the Kansas City Chiefs, so if he starts badmouthing Lamar and Carl...everyone in KC would applaud him, but he would likely be fired.

Sure-Oz
11-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Maybe refering to next season?

Deberg_1990
11-14-2004, 05:09 PM
I don't know if you've heard of this, but the Chicago Cubs got rid of Steve Stone after he made some negative comments about his bosses (which is too bad, because I like Stoney). Bob Gretz I think is ultimately employed by the Kansas City Chiefs, so if he starts badmouthing Lamar and Carl...everyone in KC would applaud him, but he would likely be fired.

Actually the past few weeks on the radio brodcasts at least, hes been very vocal and negatory.....Probably the most negative ive ever heard him.

blsilks
11-14-2004, 05:10 PM

So I guess on a side note then, if Bob Gretz insults our intelligence, then its pretty much Carl insulting our intelligence. Maybe we should stop going to the KC Chief games and stop paying Carl's salary.

tommykat
11-14-2004, 05:13 PM

Sig Kauffman
11-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Maybe we should stop going to the KC Chief games and stop paying Carl's salary.

that's a good start :thumb: