PDA

View Full Version : Time to start over

the Talking Can
11-14-2004, 03:21 PM
CP and DV have to go....and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on our D has to go

Cut Woods...I don't care how much it costs...cut that worthless coward

New coach, new GM.....back where we started....nowhere

and yes, we wasted one of the best offenses in NFL history....nothing to show for it...nothing

BreesLightning
11-14-2004, 03:26 PM
In your infamous words "umm, yeah......." HA! HA!

dtrain
11-14-2004, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't say cut them all because we don't know what the younger players can do since the coaches never want to play them no matter how bad the vetrans are doing. I say play the youngsters and see what we have and then pull a santa clause. Make a list check it twice and then cut their ass!!!

the Talking Can
11-14-2004, 03:28 PM
In your infamous words "umm, yeah......." HA! HA!

I'm glad I got under your skin...that makes you a real big pussy

BreesLightning
11-14-2004, 03:29 PM
umm, yeah....... HA! HA!

Swanman
11-14-2004, 03:31 PM
WTF?

PastorMikH
11-14-2004, 03:33 PM
I agree on starting over. This organization needs to send every person on the payroll not wearing a number packing - and about 3/4 of those who are wearing numbers. We can't scout talent, sign FA talent or coach the talent we have so it is time for some big changes.

Red Dawg
11-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Woods and Wesley don't know where to go all the time. They are getting killed over the middle.

Calcountry
11-14-2004, 03:34 PM
CP and DV have to go....and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on our D has to go

Cut Woods...I don't care how much it costs...cut that worthless coward

New coach, new GM.....back where we started....nowhere

and yes, we wasted one of the best offenses in NFL history....nothing to show for it...nothing
Woods should have been benched after that fuggin personal foul he got baited into. I was screaming my head off. Just ask Big Daddy, he'll tell ya.

Fvck the Chiefs. Fvck the refs, Fvck the NFL.

MichaelH
11-14-2004, 03:35 PM
I agree, but do it again without CP or don't do it at all. The Chiefs have wasted so much talent in the last 15 years, it's just sickening. If Carl doesn't resign, it's a damn bloody crime.

DO THE RIGHT THING CP!!!!

the Talking Can
11-14-2004, 03:36 PM
I agree, but do it again without CP or don't do it at all. The Chiefs have wasted so much talent in the last 15 years, it's just sickening. If Carl doesn't resign, it's a damn bloody crime.

DO THE RIGHT THING CP!!!!

yes....CP has to go

SoCalBronco
11-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Chiefs should outbid Miami for Scott Pioli and wait however long it takes, even till the end of january. Than he can bring his own people in and do a frank analysis of the team. They should find a way to move up in the draft (even if it means giving up future picks) to get Derrick Johnson. He can almost singlehandledly revitalize the defense (although he would still be the second best D.J. in the division).