PDA

View Full Version : Seriously quit crying like a bunch of bitch ass donk fans...

Valiant
11-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Some of you people are acting like those children at the mange. Sack up and act like adults.

the Talking Can
11-14-2004, 03:35 PM
eat my shit

Demonpenz
11-14-2004, 03:35 PM
better whiney thread about it!

Phobia
11-14-2004, 03:36 PM
We can't all be real fans.

Braincase
11-14-2004, 03:36 PM
We have our own unique way of crying and bitching. Your the guy holding the Zima.

ROYC75
11-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Who's bitching, I done all I can during the game, I'm all out of bitching, I used it all up.

MichaelH
Suck my big fat one. The Chiefs played like the raiders today. I'll bitch as much as I care too.

BigVE
Not quite...DONKS are still tied for first in the division with a realistic chance at the playoffs. We have neither....I guess we should be happy about that????????

Redcoats58
Go fist yourself tool.

the Talking Can
11-14-2004, 03:38 PM
We have our own unique way of crying and bitching. Your the guy holding the Zima.
ROFL

I thought he was the guy eating my shit...

Logical
11-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Wow I am so proud of the effort the Chiefs put forth in the loss today. Man that was inspiring. This team worked hard for this loss and just left their brains on the field.

Is that insincere post more to your liking?

teedubya
11-14-2004, 03:39 PM
remember when we were 3-4 and had a chance to go .500 ?

Valiant
If the thread applys to you... your fault...

this is for the people who do this week in, week out... Use up your tears already and complain about something else...

Hammock Parties
GOOD HUSTLE EVERYBODY!

Ash
11-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Some of you people are acting like those children at the mange. Sack up and act like adults.

Adults that spend capital on an inferior product. ****%ng carl peterson!well done the worst d ever!fu$k we have a right to be pissed every time we think this team is going to do it carl finds a way to crush are hopes Fu%k him and F&ck you

the Talking Can
11-14-2004, 03:41 PM

this is for the people who do this week in, week out... Use up your tears already and complain about something else...

we are, we're complaining about you

Valiant
11-14-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey I will see you all agian next week... You guys are like the ole damn batman series...

Same whiney time, same whiney channel...

What does it take for you all to complain about the same things week in, week out... You would figure you would get tired of seeing yourselves type the same thing...

Bwana
11-14-2004, 03:43 PM
We can't all be real fans.

ROFL Rep

Phobia
11-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Great thread Valiant. Nice work. Rep for you.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Thats fine bitch at me... Keeps me from seeing a full page of chiefs suck threads... The only thread that should be up is the CP sucks or meatpeeker threads...

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-14-2004, 03:45 PM

Maybe you should find a nice precious moments or romance novel site to join if you can't take it. This is a testosterone driven football site. It's a place for us to vent our frustrations in a harmless way. We could just come over to your house and shit on your front lawn instead I guess...but this takes less time.

the Talking Can
Hey I will see you all agian next week... You guys are like the ole damn batman series...

What does it take for you all to complain about the same things week in, week out... You would figure you would get tired of seeing yourselves type the same thing...

I never get tired of telling you to eat my shit...do you?

FloridaChief

In the meantime, why not consider cutting yourself in half length-wise with a f*cking chainsaw, you horse-feltching c*cksucker...

Redcoats58
11-14-2004, 03:46 PM

Who do you think you are? I guess you were happy with the Chokes performance today? This is a message board to talk about the Chiefs, good or bad. If we talked about the good you'd be able to hear crickets. Let us take the loss in our own ways with out you trying to be some type of "adult". Ok thank you and continue with the fisting of yourself.

Sure-Oz
11-14-2004, 03:47 PM
I am very disapointed fan, i hope arrowhead is half empty monday night, maybe that will wake our front office up. They set this team up for failure this year. Atleast my lunch was good.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 03:47 PM
I never get tired of telling you to eat my shit...do you?

Your fantasy, not mine...

Valiant
11-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Who do you think you are? I guess you were happy with the Chokes performance today? This is a message board to talk about the Chiefs, good or bad. If we talked about the good you'd be able to hear crickets. Let us take the loss in our own ways with out you trying to be some type of "adult". Ok thank you and continue with the fisting of yourself.

What crying like a little kid every ****ing week??? Thats what you are doing every damn week... It gets old that you all bitch like old women every ****ing week...

hey phobs, kc still down 3-1

Bowser
Thats fine bitch at me... Keeps me from seeing a full page of chiefs suck threads... The only thread that should be up is the CP sucks or meatpeeker threads...

What are you pissed at us for, jerky? Did you see something in the game today to convince you that we are wrong to bitch about the piss poor year the Chiefs have had?

Bowser
In the meantime, why not consider cutting yourself in half length-wise with a f*cking chainsaw, you horse-feltching c*cksucker...

That's just gross.

Rep!

Phobia
11-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Let me get this straight. Chiefs lose - badly. You take your frustrations out on fellow Chiefs fans.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense to me.

Redcoats58
11-14-2004, 03:57 PM
What crying like a little kid every ****ing week??? Thats what you are doing every damn week... It gets old that you all bitch like old women every ****ing week...

hey phobs, kc still down 3-1
You are a moron. I'm not crying about the Chiefs just writing how I feel about their plaiyng that I support year in and year out that produces the same result. I didn't realize I had logged onto Valiant Planet. I hate these people that come here and act like you have to treat a loss like them? What is that all about. Hey you might be a fair weather fan but I'm not. Now go eat Talking cans sh*t you pussy.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 04:00 PM
You are a moron. I'm not crying about the Chiefs just writing how I feel about their plaiyng that I support year in and year out that produces the same result. I didn't realize I had logged onto Valiant Planet. I hate these people that come here and act like you have to treat a loss like them? What is that all about. Hey you might be a fair weather fan but I'm not. Now go eat Talking cans sh*t you pussy.

Fairweather fan not likely..I just dont run around all chicken little singing my world just ended because of another chiefs loss.... Why dont you go commit suicide since your world just ended... Or will you wait til next week if we happen to lose... Every week you cry like a little bitch if we happen to lose.... Why is that??? Why do you cry like a little donkey bitch if your team loses??? Seriously???

FloridaChief
11-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Fairweather fan not likely..I just dont run around all chicken little singing my world just ended because of another chiefs loss.... Why dont you go commit suicide since your world just ended... Or will you wait til next week if we happen to lose... Every week you cry like a little bitch if we happen to lose.... Why is that??? Why do you cry like a little donkey bitch if your team loses??? Seriously???

Congrats.

Redcoats58
11-14-2004, 04:06 PM
If you are going to make accusations then post links to where I'm crying week in and week out. Good luck on your search pussy.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 04:07 PM
its not hard to find posts of you bitching after every loss...

Redcoats58
11-14-2004, 04:09 PM
its not hard to find posts of you bitching after every loss...
Well what are you waiting for post away cluckhead.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 04:10 PM
wizards 2-3 phobia

Rausch

No, really, this loss makes it offcial. We're now done.

It isn't bitching, it's reality...

Valiant
search has been disabled for a while now...

Redcoats58
11-14-2004, 04:12 PM
search has been disabled for a while now...
Well then quit talking out of a paper a**hole. If you don't have proof you don't have sh*t.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 04:13 PM

I think it was packed in last week by the players...

KingPriest2
11-14-2004, 04:13 PM

And this is a person who believes not being realistic. I am glad you finally see the light.

Valiant
11-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Well then quit talking out of a paper a**hole. If you don't have proof you don't have sh*t.

same is said by you...you dont have proof you didnt...so you dont have shit...

this is kinda of easy isnt it???

Rausch
11-14-2004, 04:16 PM
And this is a person who believes not being realistic. I am glad you finally see the light.

I'm not "finally seeing the light."

9-7 does not make the playoffs. That makes us out. I'll still be here every week cheering, but we can't make the playoffs. Which sucks.

Redcoats58
11-14-2004, 04:16 PM
same is said by you...you dont have proof you didnt...so you dont have shit...

this is kinda of easy isnt it???
You made the accusation genious(cp sp)

jspchief
11-14-2004, 04:22 PM
I think it was packed in last week by the players...

Quit your bitching you f*cking baby.

KingPriest2
11-14-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm not "finally seeing the light."

9-7 does not make the playoffs. That makes us out. I'll still be here every week cheering, but we can't make the playoffs. Which sucks.

No you said you were not being realistic

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by KingPriest2
So what you are saying is you should not be realistic at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. What I'm saying is that I'm not

YOu do not believe in it. Then you just said Hey it's reality

That is seeing the light.