11-14-2004, 06:33 PM
SERIOUSLY?!

jspchief
11-14-2004, 06:33 PM
I thought it was the scheme....

FloridaChief
11-14-2004, 06:35 PM
I thought it was the scheme....

Actually, you thought it was all Eric Warfield, didn't you?

jspchief
11-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Actually, you thought it was all Eric Warfield, didn't you?

Exactly. We're using a scheme that involves Warfield being on the field.

Silleq
11-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Warfield actually has been a pleasent bright spot this year...after all he doesn't get any help fromt he safety position

Phobia
11-14-2004, 06:43 PM
I agree. The Chiefs need to D lead most of their defensive starters.

FAX
11-14-2004, 06:47 PM
It's that simple....

Don't let them make you feel badly, Mr. Silleq. Their anger is justified, albeit, not directed at you. As a fellow N00b (sp?) I suffer these outrages on a regular basis.

I think you make a good point. I have said for sometime that our defense lacks a team leader as we have on the offensive side of the ball ... preferably in the Dline or at LB. I'm certain that Gun has been looking for someone to step into that role, however and unfortunately, he hasn't found anyone yet.

At this point, though, the issues on our D are so many and so severe that leadership would likely make no difference.

FAX THE MERCIFUL

Phobia
11-14-2004, 06:49 PM
I have said for sometime that our defense lacks a team leader as we have on the offensive side of the ball ...

I said it first and if the damn search function worked I could prove it, noob. Jeesh.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Did anyone save some genetic material off Derrick Thomas? A strand of hair or an eyelash? Maybe in the year 2050 we can clone him.

jspchief
11-14-2004, 06:54 PM
Don't let them make you feel badly, Mr. Silleq. Their anger is justified, albeit, not directed at you. As a fellow N00b (sp?) I suffer these outrages on a regular basis.

LOL. Silleq chose a bad night to be a noobie on the Planet. It's mostly axe murderers posting here tonight.

alanm
11-14-2004, 07:02 PM

I think you make a good point. I have said for sometime that our defense lacks a team leader as we have on the offensive side of the ball ... preferably in the Dline or at LB. I'm certain that Gun has been looking for someone to step into that role, however and unfortunately, he hasn't found anyone yet.

At this point, though, the issues on our D are so many and so severe that leadership would likely make no difference.

FAX THE MERCIFULThe last one we had outside of Maz was Marvcus Patton. It seems Browning and Hicks can't get it done. Beisel is too young and so is Allen. Barber is gone but really wasn't very vocal. And Woods and Wesley are still being faked out from last weeks bootlegs. Mitchell and Fugita are quiet types. And Bartee and Warfield are still too worried about making mistakes. That leaves Sims, Dalton and Holliday. Take your pick. :shake::(:deevee:

Bob Dole
11-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Three words:

Rich Scanlon

Sure-Oz
11-14-2004, 07:30 PM
We have a leader in sucking, jerome woods

Wile_E_Coyote
11-14-2004, 07:39 PM
they seem to do a good job of following the dude with the ball

David.
11-14-2004, 08:29 PM