PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo vs New England

chiefs4me
11-14-2004, 07:35 PM
Any body care about this game? I do because I have a bills fan in the house,and I hate the pats.

So Let's Go BuffaloROFL

tk13
11-14-2004, 07:42 PM
That was quite possibly the most bizarre opening kickoff in NFL history...

chiefs4me
11-14-2004, 07:50 PM
yea it was something and both teams look jumpy to me you know the bills wanna defend bledsoe against his former team, you know its that man pride

chiefs4me
11-14-2004, 09:22 PM
How the frig does new england keep doing it?

Sure-Oz
11-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Buffallo really really sucks, atleast their offense does.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2004, 09:39 PM

I havent watched any of tonights game, but last week Troy Brown played better at Cornerback than Warfield, Bartee and Battle....how sad is that?

Amnorix
11-14-2004, 10:42 PM

You seriously don't want me to answer that question at length. Let's just sum it up -- the Pats don't suck.

Straight, No Chaser
11-14-2004, 10:49 PM
You seriously don't want me to answer that question at length. Let's just sum it up -- the Pats don't suck.

Sooooo this is officially the week of the game we've waited for. A chance at the SB champs at Arrowhead. Care to give us the early line? Remember, were coming off losses to two NFC juggernauts the Bucs & Saints.

---->

Amnorix
11-14-2004, 11:13 PM
Sooooo this is officially the week of the game we've waited for. A chance at the SB champs at Arrowhead. Care to give us the early line? Remember, were coming off losses to two NFC juggernauts the Bucs & Saints.

---->

Let's just say that I'm very disappointed that this game won't be as important a matchup as we'd all hoped heading into the season.

Our DLine was dominated in Pittsburgh, and has in turn come out and dominated both the Rams and Bills OLines the last couple weeks. I think if your OLine, which is of course among the best, can keep us off Green's back long enough, you guys might be able to burn our backup DB corp.

Sadly, you'll probably need to score 30+ points to win, because our offense is very good this year and your defense, sadly, isn't. We'll see. I still look forward to watching the game.

|Zach|
11-14-2004, 11:17 PM
I always thought the Corey Dillon locker room cancer thing was a myth. He was jsut in a bad situation for to long. He is a good player and it is cool seeing him do well in NE.

Amnorix
11-14-2004, 11:36 PM
I always thought the Corey Dillon locker room cancer thing was a myth. He was jsut in a bad situation for to long. He is a good player and it is cool seeing him do well in NE.

He is just a terrific football player. He's such an upgrade over what we had it isn't even funny.

Earthling
11-14-2004, 11:47 PM
The Bills looked totally heartless and uninspired tonight...They deserved to lose. I was hoping for a good game and was really dissapointed.

Cntrygal
11-16-2004, 07:50 PM
The Bills looked totally heartless and uninspired tonight...They deserved to lose. I was hoping for a good game and was really dissapointed.

I was disgusted. Completely and totally disgusted. I was so disgusted, it was tough to even get as pissed off as I normally would.

Amnorix
11-16-2004, 08:29 PM
I was disgusted. Completely and totally disgusted. I was so disgusted, it was tough to even get as pissed off as I normally would.
Seriously -- punting on 4th and 5 from the Pats 35 on the opening drive? What kind of chickensh*t decision is that? That's a Gregg Williams move.

Not a good sign of what the new coach is all about.

Losman looked terrible, but obviously he's just a rookie.

What is REALLY killing you is that Dallas has your #1 pick this year...