PDA

View Full Version : KC is LOSER TOWN USA..

HAWKHUNTER
11-15-2004, 07:56 AM
yup. it really sucks to be living here.

Chefs suck
Royals are an abomination to sports
AND to top it off the Wizards lose (in a sport no one even cares about)
MU = Horrid
Kay State = Pathetic
Kay U = Horthetic (nice effort against WASHBURN fellas)

Well, at least I'm not a loser (no really, I swear I'm not)

Saulbadguy
11-15-2004, 08:20 AM
No, you are a loser. Really, I swear.

Braincase
11-15-2004, 08:23 AM
No, you are a loser. Really, I swear.

If anybody here can spot a loser, it's Saul. He sees one every morning...

:p

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2004, 08:27 AM
Lee's Summit, does that make you a loser by association

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
KC isn't even the home of K-State, KU or MU....douchnozzle.

Brock
11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Must be a bitter MU fan.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2004, 08:29 AM
KC isn't even the home of K-State, KU or MU....douchnozzle.
UMKC..heh.

jynni
11-15-2004, 08:47 AM
AND to top it off the Wizards lose (in a sport no one even cares about)

At least they made it to the championship of their sport. That's more than can be said for the Chiefs or Royals.

Gaz
11-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Good thing I live in DooDah Lite instead of KC.

xoxo~
Gaz
Never thought he could say that.

jcroft
11-15-2004, 10:16 AM
yup. it really sucks to be living here.

Kay U = Horthetic (nice effort against WASHBURN fellas)

You've got to be kidding. Washburn is the number five in the nation, and it was an exhibition game. As such, KU was tinkiering with it's lineup all night and trying new things. WU is a very good team -- they almost beat Purdue, too. The fact that they played KU tight says NOTHING about KU -- it only says that WU is pretty darn good this year.

HAWKHUNTER
11-15-2004, 10:35 AM
You've got to be kidding. Washburn is the number five in the nation, and it was an exhibition game. As such, KU was tinkiering with it's lineup all night and trying new things. WU is a very good team -- they almost beat Purdue, too. The fact that they played KU tight says NOTHING about KU -- it only says that WU is pretty darn good this year.

LOL! Are YOU serious? Step outside of your little world there in Topeka and listen to what the rest of the world thinks about a D2 team playing the #1 team in America so close. yes, in defense of KU I'm sure they couldn't quite turn it up a notch in intensity, they were playing the ICHABODS after all. LOLx2!

jcroft
11-15-2004, 10:57 AM
LOL! Are YOU serious? Step outside of your little world there in Topeka and listen to what the rest of the world thinks about a D2 team playing the #1 team in America so close. yes, in defense of KU I'm sure they couldn't quite turn it up a notch in intensity, they were playing the ICHABODS after all. LOLx2!

First off, I don't live in Topeka (yes, I know I need to update my profile). Second, I'm not a WU fan (I'm a KU fan). Third, yes I am serious. It looks bad on paper, but if you actually watched the game (did you?), it was obvious that KU was flat. That's not good, but it's not the end of the world, either. Lots of teams are flat when playing DII rivals -- shit happens. I don't think it says much about KU's chances this year.