PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Line!!!!!!

Rick
11-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Our front office has been awful. Our players are good men, they fit DV's profile, the team has unity and does not embarrass kansas City in any way off the field. They pull for each other, work their asses off, come to all the off-season work-outs, take blame instead of point it somewhere else, they've done everything they've been asked to do or not to do. THEY SIMPLY HAVE VERY LITTLE TALENT ON DEFENSE. What is sad is that true Chief fans have known this for some time now, but our front office personnel people and head coach didn't know it until now. We'll get some people in the offseason but it may be too late for our world-beating offense. Noone can ask as much from 1/2 their team as Kansas City has asked and get away with it. I know the offense wasn't good yesterday but it would have been good enough for most teams. I am terribly down on this organization. Shame on them for being so stupid about their players.

Hydrae
11-15-2004, 09:10 AM
Our front office has been awful. Our players are good men, they fit DV's profile, the team has unity and does not embarrass kansas City in any way off the field.(Warfield and his DUI) They pull for each other, work their asses off, come to all the off-season work-outs(Except Tony G spending time in Mexico), take blame instead of point it somewhere else, they've done everything they've been asked to do or not to do. THEY SIMPLY HAVE VERY LITTLE TALENT ON DEFENSE.(But resigned every free agent we had) What is sad is that true Chief fans have known this for some time now, but our front office personnel people and head coach didn't know it until now.(You hope they are figuring it out) We'll get some people in the offseason but it may be too late for our world-beating offense. Noone can ask as much from 1/2 their team as Kansas City has asked and get away with it. I know the offense wasn't good yesterday but it would have been good enough for most teams. I am terribly down on this organization. Shame on them for being so stupid about their players.

Mr. Kotter
11-15-2004, 09:14 AM
I've got an easier one:

We suck. :banghead:

Hoover
11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
First off, in the NFL today, one good year doesn't mean shit, we got lucky just like Carolina and other teams, like this lears Chargers. Look at the great teams this year, and what do they have in common? DEFENSE New England, Philly, Ravens, Steelers. If we really want to be a good team we need to build the D and continue to be able to run the football. I love watching the Basketball offense that the Chiefs and Rams bring to the NFL, but I don't like watching their D's allow basketball type scores

MichaelH
11-15-2004, 09:20 AM
Look at the great teams this year, and what do they have in common? DEFENSE New England, Philly, Ravens, Steelers.

True, but with the exception of the Ravens, they also have good offenses. It's balance that these teams have and the Chiefs don't.

KCTitus
11-15-2004, 09:40 AM
True, but with the exception of the Ravens, they also have good offenses. It's balance that these teams have and the Chiefs don't.

Exactly...the key is balance.

cookster50
11-15-2004, 09:49 AM
The players take the blame? What? I've seen a couple take blame, but for the most part, they all make excuses, especially DV! If we would have done this, if it wasn't for that, if, if, if. All excuses. The problem is that there are not very many MEN in that locker room. No one wants to sack up and blast their teamates. Heads need to roll.

dilligaf
11-15-2004, 10:51 AM
First off, in the NFL today, one good year doesn't mean shit, we got lucky just like Carolina and other teams, like this lears Chargers. Look at the great teams this year, and what do they have in common? DEFENSE New England, Philly, Ravens, Steelers. If we really want to be a good team we need to build the D and continue to be able to run the football. I love watching the Basketball offense that the Chiefs and Rams bring to the NFL, but I don't like watching their D's allow basketball type scores
Sounds like Martyball. And I dont think Philly's D is all that good this year.

dilligaf
11-15-2004, 10:53 AM
The players take the blame? What? I've seen a couple take blame, but for the most part, they all make excuses, especially DV! If we would have done this, if it wasn't for that, if, if, if. All excuses. The problem is that there are not very many MEN in that locker room. No one wants to sack up and blast their teamates. Heads need to roll.
Like Grbac did when he made the comment that he cant throw the ball and catch it, too. That didnt go over too well with the rest of the team and the team suffered for it.

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Bottom Line is that King Carl must go.