PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Threads

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Can we stop with the boycott threads?

We can't effect change bu showing up in non-red clothes or not buying beer or just not showing on MNF.

If you really want to effect change careful thought must occur and for myself and probably most of us here we are just too pissed right now to think rationally. To reason this out.

As a season ticket holder I will be there in my Chiefs gear having a great time. I don't buy their expensive beers anyway.

Call me a tool, that I'm being played by King Carl but they are my team and my butt will be in the stands come what may.

KCTitus
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
I suggest a seperate forum for all the boycott threads...

Oh, and BRC, yer a tool! :D

jspchief
11-15-2004, 11:20 AM
I said the same thing in one of the other threads.

Everyone who wants to boycott....wear a bag over your head. It's the classic NFL symbol of protest. And with the condition of the environment, I recommend plastic instead of paper.

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:21 AM
But one person can make a difference!

http://www.charleslipson.com/Images/Tiananmen-tanks-sole-protester.jpg

Okay, maybe this was a bad example.

FAX
11-15-2004, 11:21 AM
If we all just boycott the boycott threads, won't they just eventually go to the bottom of the list?

FAX THE INQUISITIVE

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 11:22 AM
But one person can make a difference!

http://www.charleslipson.com/Images/Tiananmen-tanks-sole-protester.jpg

Okay, maybe this was a bad example.

They said they found out who this was and totured and killed his whole family. I hope King Carl doesn't resort to those kind of drastic measures to keep us happy.

FAX
11-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Perhaps the best thing to do is for the Chiefs Planet to nominate one individual to confront Carl and discuss our grievances in person.

I nominate Rain Man. He can bring a slide show presentation and use his phenominal gag inducement skills to convey the discontent of the Chiefs Nation.

FAX

Chief Henry
11-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Aints 27
chefs 20

BigRedChief
11-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Perhaps the best thing to do is for the Chiefs Planet to nominate one individual to confront Carl and discuss our grievances in person.

I nominate Rain Man. He can bring a slide show presentation and use his phenominal gag inducement skills to convey the discontent of the Chiefs Nation.

FAX

Think he will fly in from Denver for a personal audience with the King?

FAX
11-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Think he will fly in from Denver for a personal audience with the King?

I am confident, Mr. BigRedChief, that Mr. Rain Man would fly anywhere to showcase his extraordinary gag stimulation prowess.

FAX THE CERTAIN

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 11:42 AM
If Carl wants to talk to me, Carl can fly here. I'll check my schedule and give him some good dates.

I'm a busy man.

Bob Dole
11-15-2004, 12:09 PM
The only thing a poor turnout or lack of red clothing is going to accomplish is ensuring we get to enjoy another drought of MNF appearances.

Chances appear to be good that the team will embarrass themselves.

It would be nice if the fans avoided doing the same thing.