PDA

View Full Version : Hmm..

ClevelandChief
11-16-2004, 02:37 AM
Personally I think Gunther needs to get out of that booth and down on the field in the players faces...I know I'd be more inclined not to screw up with him yelling in my face everytime I did.

Fairplay
11-16-2004, 02:44 AM
Personally I think Gunther needs to get out of that booth and down on the field in the players faces...I know I'd be more inclined not to screw up with him yelling in my face everytime I did.

I 100 percent agree with you pal.

KcMizzou
11-16-2004, 02:47 AM
I don't think any amount of screaming by Gun is gonna fix this. I hoped (hell, I thought) he could make a signifigant difference. I was wrong.

That happens a lot.

Demonpenz
11-16-2004, 03:05 AM
gunther is better in the booth, if he was down on the field i have a feeling he would have already stabbed a couple players in the aorta

Fairplay
11-16-2004, 03:15 AM
I don't think any amount of screaming by Gun is gonna fix this. I hoped (hell, I thought) he could make a signifigant difference. I was wrong.

That happens a lot.

We have too many players on d that suck.

Demonpenz
11-16-2004, 03:19 AM
if your drunk you should not eat 2 nacho bel grande's you will throw it up in a sea of nacho and beer vengence

KcMizzou
11-16-2004, 03:21 AM
if your drunk you should not eat 2 nacho bel grande's you will throw it up in a sea of nacho and beer vengence ROFL

Which explains "Deep thoughts, with D'penz"

David.
11-16-2004, 03:22 AM
bleh, I've puked nachos and cheese up before. Not pretty :shake:

Demonpenz
11-16-2004, 03:24 AM
cawwwwwwwwwwwww!

deadbabyseal
11-16-2004, 06:28 AM
gunther is better in the booth, if he was down on the field i have a feeling he would have already stabbed a couple players in the aorta
And that would be a bad thing because........?

chiefs4me
11-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Gunther sucks,,,,always has always will,,,,,,I knew bringing him back would come to haunt us.

Brock
11-16-2004, 09:29 AM
Gunther sucks

Based on what?

kcfanintitanhell
11-16-2004, 11:04 AM
Would their salaries still be counted under the cap?

Rausch
11-16-2004, 11:08 AM
Gunther sucks,,,,always has always will,,,,,,I knew bringing him back would come to haunt us.

cheeeefs
11-16-2004, 12:39 PM

I know it's been said before, and honestly at first it didn't bother me but would you please do us all a favor? There is a key located in between the "m" and the "." key on your keyboard, what you need to do is get yourself a screwdriver or a butterknife or even if you want to be a man and use your bare hands I don't really care, just rip that shit off your keyboard. Rip it off and stomp on it, then swear to yourself never to use it again. I'd rather have to read all of your posts without ever taking a breath then see another ",,,,,,,"

that is all.

J Diddy
11-16-2004, 12:56 PM

bringing him back would haunt us?

He's improved last years defense, although marginally, with the same players and a hell of alot more injuries.

So,,,,,put,,,,,,the,,,,,pipe,,,,,down,,,,,,

JimNasium
11-16-2004, 01:06 PM
I know it's been said before, and honestly at first it didn't bother me but would you please do us all a favor? There is a key located in between the "m" and the "." key on your keyboard, what you need to do is get yourself a screwdriver or a butterknife or even if you want to be a man and use your bare hands I don't really care, just rip that shit off your keyboard. Rip it off and stomp on it, then swear to yourself never to use it again. I'd rather have to read all of your posts without ever taking a breath then see another ",,,,,,,"

that is all.
So,,,,,, what you are saying ,,,,,,,,,,is that you don't like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,his excessive use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, of a particular ,,,,,,,,,,,,punctuation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mark?

cheeeefs
11-16-2004, 01:09 PM
So,,,,,, what you are saying ,,,,,,,,,,is that you don't like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,his excessive use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, of a particular ,,,,,,,,,,,,punctuation ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mark?

well, I didn't. until you showed me the light Jim! Your use of the comma is simply breathtaking. I've never been given the freedom to pause while reading someone's work in quite the same way. Here's to you excessive comma using Jim :clap:

JimNasium
11-16-2004, 01:15 PM
well, I didn't. until you showed me the light Jim! Your use of the comma is simply breathtaking. I've never been given the freedom to pause while reading someone's work in quite the same way. Here's to you excessive comma using Jim :clap:
My pleasure........next.......my special take on exclamation point abuse.

cheeeefs
11-16-2004, 01:17 PM
omg!!!11!!11!1! I can't,,,,,,,, Wait!!1!!1!!!!!11