PDA

View Full Version : Team you Dislike the Most

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 06:24 PM
Easy for me.

No questions.

1. Pittsburgh. I can't stand this team. I have disliked this team for at least 5 years. Big mouth fool for a coach, arrogant fans, arrogant team. Kordell, you were a bum. I do however like their new QB. The rest of their team and fans = twits.

2. Colts - Manning can you just stop whinning already. Fans - none they are basketball fans and do not have a clue about football. Dumb and dumber. Manning, please stop whinning. Yes you have to play outside the dome. Snow, rain, cold. Quit whinning already. You will never get respect until you win something of significance --- not just stats. Lets see how Eli will do this week. Please, not another whinner.

KcMizzou
11-18-2004, 06:26 PM
Denver and the Raiders... in that order for me.

Ebolapox
11-18-2004, 06:26 PM
oakland faiduhs... goddamn I hate them

denver---an almost frazod like hatred

-EB-

|Zach|
11-18-2004, 06:29 PM
Broncos
Raiders
Rams

jspchief
11-18-2004, 06:31 PM
I definately hate Bronco fans the most. As far as teams, it's probably the Broncos, then the Vikings.

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 06:34 PM
I know the Broncs are in your division, but they seem to be a class act. Good fans. And Elway was something else in the twilight of his career. I hated to play against them because they always beat us -- no they owned us -- with Elway gone things are different. I kind of think of them like KC, good teams, good fans, loyal fans. Great place to play a game.

big nasty kcnut
11-18-2004, 06:35 PM
It's the Broncos. Also hate the raiders with a mad passion cheap shot headhunters.

Inspector
11-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Today, the Pats.

Any other time the cheating Bronco's.

Inspector
11-18-2004, 06:37 PM
I know the Broncs are in your division, but they seem to be a class act. Good fans. And Elway was something else in the twilight of his career. I hated to play against them because they always beat us -- no they owned us -- with Elway gone things are different. I kind of think of them like KC, good teams, good fans, loyal fans. Great place to play a game.

Broncos - class act???????????

Ya might find a small amount of disagreement around here about that little tidbit.

Skip Towne
11-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Easy for me.

No questions.

1. Pittsburgh. I can't stand this team. I have disliked this team for at least 5 years. Big mouth fool for a coach, arrogant fans, arrogant team. Kordell, you were a bum. I do however like their new QB. The rest of their team and fans = twits.

2. Colts - Manning can you just stop whinning already. Fans - none they are basketball fans and do not have a clue about football. Dumb and dumber. Manning, please stop whinning. Yes you have to play outside the dome. Snow, rain, cold. Quit whinning already. You will never get respect until you win something of significance --- not just stats. Lets see how Eli will do this week. Please, not another whinner.
I met Ben Roethlisberger's grandma the other day. Really.

FAX
11-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Raiders

Broncos

Pats ... whom we will soon trample like a pack of brainsick, chromosome-deficient rodeo clowns at a bull dance.

FAX

Deberg_1990
11-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Arizona Cardinals!! Man I cant stand those guys!!

Just thought Id be different......

Ebolapox
11-18-2004, 06:44 PM
seriously. f*ck the broncos

-EB-

Saulbadguy
11-18-2004, 06:45 PM
The fvckin Raiders.
Then the Broncos.
Then the Vikings.

jspchief
11-18-2004, 06:45 PM
Raiders

Broncos * (* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons)

Pats ... whom we will soon trample like a pack of brainsick, chromosome-deficient rodeo clowns at a bull dance.

FAX

I had no idea bulls had dances.

Skip Towne
11-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Cowboys (actually Jerry Jones)

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Fax, jspchief had an interesting question. Do bulls dance??? Now, your post is something I would see on a Pittsburgh or Colts site. But thats OK, neither me or you has anything to do with a win or loss on Monday night. I know I will not be on the field.

Baby Lee
11-18-2004, 06:52 PM
1. The Raiders - dirtiest players and the sorriest excuse for a rival imaginable in the 90s.
2. The Rams - Hate always hated Martz. Hated Bruce after his "DT died and I lived in our auto accidents because I believe in Jesus." Hate amped up several notches over the past few weeks, as I have been forced to watch the Chiefs in a Sports bar. Recently, there have been a rash of pure unadulterated @asshole Rams fans who show up in their sh!tty Faulk and Bulger jerseys and, instead of watching their own team play, make it a point to cheer every single thing a Chiefs opponent gets right. TrINT throws an INT? HUGE CHEERS!!! Someone gets called for holding? Boisterous hooting. Priest gets tackled after a mere 5 yard game? They still cheer the tackle. Fugging losers.
3. Minnesota - not so much hate, as disrespect for arena league FB in the NFL. Love to chuckle over them imploding every year. Last year was the best.
4. Cowboys - Not so much these days, but that Aikman, Emmit, Michael, Dieon sh!t was downright irritating.

KC Margarita Man
11-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Raiders for me. I'm a little bit older fan than some here. One of my all time favorite Chiefs play was in 1971 at Municipal Stadium, Buck Buchanon crashes through the line, grabs Blanda, and plants him hard, today, that play would probably get a player ejected. Next is the donks. Sucky team, sucky uniforms, sucky fans.

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Cowboys, America's team. You buy into that??? I lived in Dallas for about 3 years and they could not even fill their stadium. I could buy a ticket for any game. America's team, you have got to be joking. Bill Parcells is doing a terrible job. Why Bill - no Belichick, no Weiss, no Crennel. Fix it bud.

Mr. Kotter
11-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Easy....

Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons)

Second would be whoever this week's opponent of the Chiefs is....this week the Pats. :p

Bwana
11-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Denver! I hate those bastards!

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Martz is a bit of a twit. Another arrogant fool. I agree with Martz, the Rams, well, they team was pretty good. Fun SB in 2001.

FAX
11-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Fax, jspchief had an interesting question. Do bulls dance??? Now, your post is something I would see on a Pittsburgh or Colts site. But thats OK, neither me or you has anything to do with a win or loss on Monday night. I know I will not be on the field.

To my knowledge, Mr. Pats Fan, they do not. At least I have never witnessed such an event. Allow me to explain. I was employing an allegorical phrase in the sense that a visible symbol was used to represent an abstract idea.

Of course, if bulls DID dance, and, if your team were a pack of brainsick, chromosome-deficient rodeo clowns, we would most certainly trample them as such. This being my most fervent hope nonetheless.

FAX

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 06:59 PM
Bwana - you have got to change that picture. Very unpleasant.

Spott
11-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Cowboys
Raiders
Dolphins
Broncos
Colts

Pats Fan
11-18-2004, 07:01 PM
FAX - LOL. Great post. Had a good laugh. As they say however, the proff is in the pudding. See ya Monday (not on the field of course).!!!!

jspchief
11-18-2004, 07:02 PM
If bulls do dance, I can only wonder if they ever do it with wolves....

Bwana
11-18-2004, 07:03 PM
Bwana - you have got to change that picture. Very unpleasant.

I only break that bad boy out for the "I hate the donks" threads." :harumph:

Rick
11-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Easy for me.

No questions.

I hate the Raiders. Plain and simple. However, I hate watching the freak'n Colts offfense (Manning) dick around 5 minutes every play.

Jenson71
11-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Um, this year...the Chiefs.

tk13
11-18-2004, 07:06 PM
If bulls do dance, I can only wonder if they ever do it with wolves....
I don't think for long, usually by about the end of the first quarter Kevin Garnett has dropped 20 on them and the game is already in the bank.....

Ebolapox
11-18-2004, 07:07 PM
the f*cking KU gayhawks...

errr, wait, you mean football, don't you?? :p

-EB-

Pats Fan
Thanks Bwana. Gee, a dead animal. Not pleasant. I don't know why the Broncos come up so often. A division rival sure. Winning some Bowls sure. I really enjoyed watching Elway win those Bowls. Of course, I am a diehard AFC fan. Whoever (except maybe the Steelers or Colts) is playing in the SB on the AFC side I am rooting for. Even you guys. Guess not this year, but maybe next. I don't think its good to always see the same team. I don't care if we win. I am very, very happy with what we have done, and I am not greedy. Always want the AFC to win though. We have the better teams right now -- way better.

Baby Lee
Um, this year...the Chiefs.
Now that you mention, they are certainly the source of many of my murderous thoughts of late.

Ebolapox
I don't think for long, usually by about the end of the first quarter Kevin Garnett has dropped 20 on them and the game is already in the bank.....

tyson chandler is A GROWN ASS MAN!!!

-EB-

Braincase
11-18-2004, 07:08 PM
The DOeankvlearnd BRraoindceorss. I hate those assholes.

foxman
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
I wouldnt take a dump on a faider fan if I thought it would put out a fire.

My despise for the faiders is so deep and intense I am not sure who the second most hated team would be in the NFL...I am that blinded by my loath for them.

Bwana
11-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Thanks Bwana. Gee, a dead animal. Not pleasant. I don't know why the Broncos * (* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) come up so often. A division rival sure. Winning some Bowls sure. I really enjoyed watching Elway win those Bowls. Of course, I am a diehard AFC fan. Whoever (except maybe the Steelers or Colts) is playing in the SB on the AFC side I am rooting for. Even you guys. Guess not this year, but maybe next. I don't think its good to always see the same team. I don't care if we win. I am very, very happy with what we have done, and I am not greedy. Always want the AFC to win though. We have the better teams right now -- way better.

Indeed. I look for a Pit / NE AFC championship game. As far as the NFC.....hmm? I guess I would go with Philly. Either AFC team will spank them in the super bowl. (As it should be) :thumb:

Spott
11-18-2004, 07:15 PM
I don't know if anyone of the Bronc fans have brought this up, but I think that the message that comes up when you type Broncos kind of makes us Chief fans look whiners.

ChiefsCountry
11-18-2004, 07:15 PM
Broncos
Raiders
Cowboys
Colts
Patriots

*Rams are a love/hate relationship. Only reason I would root for them cause they are a Missouri team, but the hate part is bc I can't stand the aggroance of St. Louser.

Calcountry
11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Easy for me.

No questions.

This week, that would be easy. The Pats. I have never seen a team more beloved by the officials than them.

Over-Head
11-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Pats, and Denver.

FAX
11-18-2004, 07:35 PM
This week, that would be easy. The Pats. I have never seen a team more beloved by the officials than them.

Yes, Mr. bunnytrdr, but this week will be different. This week we will show them that playing at Arrowhead is like a gang of chicken-humping, ape-raping, candy-assed chia pets showing up at a weed whacker convention.

FAX

Ebolapox
11-18-2004, 07:35 PM
Yes, Mr. bunnytrdr, but this week will be different. This week we will show them that playing at Arrowhead is like a gang of chicken-humping, ape-raping, candy-assed chia pets showing up at a weed whacker convention.

FAX

you just get stranger and stranger... :shake:

-EB-

Eleazar
11-18-2004, 07:36 PM
1. Broncos
2. Raiders
3. Steelers
4. Cowboys
5. Eagles

Over-Head
11-18-2004, 07:45 PM

FAX

And ya got teh nerve to call us Raiderz fans odd? :shake:

FAX
11-18-2004, 07:51 PM
And ya got teh nerve to call us Raiderz fans odd? :shake:

Ok, I admit. I was a little over the top with that one.

Deep in my heart, I don't really think that chia pets are chicken-humpers, ape-rapers, or for that matter, particularly candy-assed. Nor do I truly hope that the little fellers inadvertently show up at a weed whacker convention.

Just trying to shake off the 3 and 6 doldrums. I think that anger is the 3rd stage of grief.

FAX

Phobia
11-18-2004, 08:18 PM
I don't know if anyone of the Bronc fans have brought this up, but I think that the message that comes up when you type Broncos *

(* Violated the salary cap during their championship seasons) kind of makes us Chief fans look whiners.

It does? I think it's funny as shit. It's just a public service announcement.

JimNasium
11-18-2004, 08:21 PM
Broncos

Spicy McHaggis
11-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Broncos, Raiders and the Colts in that order

digi2fish
11-18-2004, 09:40 PM
the answers should be quite the same here

the Broncos
the Raiders

Elway ? he could do nothing before Joe Montana.
:shake:

Saulbadguy
11-18-2004, 09:41 PM
OH...I forgot the fvcking Rams. Fvck them too.

TheNextStep
11-18-2004, 09:45 PM
1. Chiefs
2. Broncos

Anybody who can say "class act" when referencing the Broncos organization with a straight face doesn't know very much about said organization.

LiL stumppy
11-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Broncos and Faiders in that order

cheeeefs
11-18-2004, 10:50 PM
Raiders
Broncos
cowboys
colts
vikings
buccaneers
rams
chargers
ravens
eagles
falcons
niners
steelers
browns
dophins

are all teams that I really don't care for... in order of lack of care.

craneref
11-18-2004, 11:21 PM
It is obvious from my sig line, but I HATE THE DONKEYS, the only thing close to a CHIEFS victory is a DONKEY loss, I love to watch that Rat Shanahan with his What the ?? look when it is obvious his cheating, season ending cheap shot artist team is about to lose. After the Donkeys, it would be the Donkeys, the Donkeys, the Donkeys, the Donkeys, the Donkeys, the Donkeys, the Donkeys and last but not least, any NFL team from Denver. I hate them all the same. GO CHIEFS.

Nzoner
11-18-2004, 11:25 PM
http://www.chargertom.com/pissonraiders.gif

Dislike hell,I've always wanted truck plates that read R8R H8R,I'm sure some dumbass from the so called nation would key me though.

el borracho
11-19-2004, 02:01 AM
Grew up in LA so obviously I hate the rai durrs the most.
Hate the cowboys (and their "America's Team" crap) second most and, after living in Phillasmelphia for one miserable year, I hate all things Philly including the Eagles.

Demonpenz
11-19-2004, 02:23 AM
Broncos

Demonpenz
11-19-2004, 02:29 AM
broncos Broncos

Otter
11-19-2004, 03:32 AM
http://www.chargertom.com/pissonraiders.gif

1. see above
2. Denver
3. Miami

mikey23545
11-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Raiders for me. I'm a little bit older fan than some here. One of my all time favorite Chiefs play was in 1971 at Municipal Stadium, Buck Buchanon crashes through the line, grabs Blanda, and plants him hard, today, that play would probably get a player ejected. Next is the donks. Sucky team, sucky uniforms, sucky fans.

Damn, do I remember that!

Hell, anyone can spike a football...It takes a real man to spike a quarterback!

bideau
11-19-2004, 06:26 AM

That's because the Pats have set aside some cap space to give to the refs. It's a little known loophole in the cap rules. Belichick was the first to come across it.

I think most Pats fans would agree that we'd like to see the Colts and Steelers in the playoffs. It's fun to mess with Mannings head and then hear the Peytom rump swabs throw stats at us. They just can't seem to understand that the only stat that counts is the final score. Steelers because someone needs to slap the cockiness out of them.

We'll always have the traditional rivals, Bills, Jets, Fins. But it's become kind of boring beating up on them lately.

TheNextStep
11-19-2004, 06:50 AM
Steelers because someone needs to slap the cockiness out of them.

Coming from a Patriots fan, I'm not sure if this is sour grapes or the funniest damned thing I've ever read...

bideau
11-19-2004, 07:02 AM
Coming from a Patriots fan, I'm not sure if this is sour grapes or the funniest damned thing I've ever read...

The Patriots are not a cocky team. There's a fine line between cockiness and confidence. The Pats respect every opponent but at the same time, they have confidence that they'll win. You'll NEVER hear trash talking coming from the Pats.

As far as Pats fans go, they're like any other team's fans. They come in all flavors. But I think most Pats fans have adopted the same approach as the team. Most fans I know approach every game with cautious optimism. We've certainly come to expect them to win every game but we're realistic enough to believe in the "any given Sunday" adage.

And if you lisyen to the players and coaches, they acknowledge that the Steelers just plain beat them up. They won't use injuries as an excuse. But they would certainly look forward to a rematch.

MichaelH
11-19-2004, 07:18 AM
1. Raiders
2. Broncos
3. Ravens

StcChief
11-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Raiders
Colts
Rams (Lambs)
this week the Pats....

KCTitus
11-19-2004, 08:11 AM
As far as Pats fans go, they're like any other team's fans. They come in all flavors. But I think most Pats fans have adopted the same approach as the team. Most fans I know approach every game with cautious optimism. We've certainly come to expect them to win every game but we're realistic enough to believe in the "any given Sunday" adage.

I wish the Pats fan that lives next door to me was this type of fan. Watching games with him got to be really tired. Pats make a first down in their first possession, he's running around saying the game is over. If they score first...he's insufferable.

the Talking Can
11-19-2004, 08:12 AM
in order:

Broncos
Raiders
Steeler Fans

Nubian Nut
11-19-2004, 08:16 AM
1. Broncos
2. Raiders
3. Cowboys
4. Chargers
5. Steelers
:cuss:

ILChief
11-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Broncos
Raiders
Patriots

I kind of like the Steelers. When the Chiefs are officially eliminated from the playoffs, I will either root for the Steelers or Chargers to win the Super Bowl. I think Cowher and Marty both deserve a ring.

stevieray
11-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Broncos

Till the day I die.

suds79
11-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Never been an easier question.

The Broncos.

Let me put it this way. For the good of the team, I want for them to lose out so that they may have a higher draft pick to help them in the long run. Follow me?

Except when they play the Broncos later this year. This is like Michigan vs Ohio St. for me. If there's one game to win this year, it's that one.

F the draft pick. Just beat the Broncos.

Annihilus
11-19-2004, 08:40 AM
I wish the Pats fan that lives next door to me was this type of fan. Watching games with him got to be really tired. Pats make a first down in their first possession, he's running around saying the game is over. If they score first...he's insufferable.

I'm guessing he's pretty insufferable then, being as they've scored first the last bazillion games or so.

Maybe I'm just stupid, but what team does the poop signify? I would've guessed the Colts or Broncos - but it doesn't appear that way.

My current hates:

Colts
Broncos
Steelers

Mr. Kotter
11-19-2004, 08:42 AM
...Maybe I'm just stupid, but what team does the poop signify?

Raiders....

Oakland

Chieficus
11-19-2004, 08:43 AM
The Rams... then the raiders... then the broncos...

ROYC75
11-19-2004, 08:53 AM
For me .......

Raiders
Colts
Dolphins
Rams
Then it's Who ever we are playing that week........