PDA

View Full Version : Finally figured out ...........

tommykat
11-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Philfree's sig line...........

He is free when the wife isn't around. ;)I had it but lost my thought so that was my best. :rolleyes:

philfree
11-22-2004, 12:37 AM
Hello tommykat, How are yoy my dear? Me and the bride just celebrated our 16th year of wedlock :)

PhilFree :arrow:

tommykat
11-22-2004, 12:43 AM
Hello tommykat, How are yoy my dear? Me and the bride just celebrated our 16th year of wedlock :)

I am happy for you..........Question? why are you not with her? Another question......You hit a nerve, and I believe you know it! If in 12 years and what I endured.......plus Jess passing away at 48....I'm sorry, but you come of so "OH I AM SO HAPPY".........bite it!!! Been there and when you have to tell all that all is soooooooo faulking cool....:hmmm::hmmm: NOT!

theultimatekcchiefsfan
11-22-2004, 12:44 AM
Hey, YoY.

Phobia
11-22-2004, 09:45 AM
I am happy for you..........Question? why are you not with her? Another question......You hit a nerve, and I believe you know it! If in 12 years and what I endured.......plus Jess passing away at 48....I'm sorry, but you come of so "OH I AM SO HAPPY".........bite it!!! Been there and when you have to tell all that all is soooooooo faulking cool....:hmmm::hmmm: NOT!

I think it's official. You're nuts.

Brock
11-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Weird.

Mr. Kotter
11-22-2004, 09:48 AM

Can anyone translate this for us? :hmmm:

Come on, Kevin?

Rain Man
11-22-2004, 09:52 AM

Come on, Kevin?

I think it means, "Don't give me any more liquor. Nine drinks is my limit."

Phobia
11-22-2004, 09:52 AM

Come on, Kevin?

No. I can't translate that. Why do you think I'm professing her "nuts"?

ChiTown
11-22-2004, 09:56 AM

Is this code language?

ROYC75
11-22-2004, 09:56 AM
I think it means, "Don't give me any more liquor. Nine drinks is my limit."

:clap: :clap: :clap: REP .... :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
11-22-2004, 10:02 AM

Hell, I'll take a crack at it....

I am so happy = I'm drunk.
Question? Why are you not with her? = Are you 'available'?
You hit a nerve, and I belive you know it? = You know I want you.
If in 12 years and what I endured.....= I need to get "friendly" with you
I'm sorry, but you come of so "OH I AM SO HAPPY" = You are horny too
Bite it = self-expalnatory (I don't think she meant "bite"....heh.)
Been there and when you have to tell all = Thanks for sharin'
That all is soooooooo faulking cool....:hmmm::hmmm: = Your place or mine?
NOT! = To hell with it, let's meet....I'll bring my van.

So, all that for TK to make a pass at PhilFree??? :hmmm:

Skip Towne
11-22-2004, 10:02 AM
Where's Joe Seahawk? He can always translate Tommyspeak.

philfree
11-22-2004, 10:11 AM
I didn't know what to make of TKs response and the only reason I mentioned my anniversary was because she mentioned my wife :shrug:
She seemed in kinda of twisted bitter mood with that one. I hope she's better today.

I hope you're having a better day today tommykat.

ChiTown
11-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Hell, I'll take a crack at it....

I am so happy = I'm drunk.
Question? Why are you not with her? = Are you 'available'?
You hit a nerve, and I belive you know it? = You know I want you.
If in 12 years and what I endured.....= I need to get "friendly" with you
I'm sorry, but you come of so "OH I AM SO HAPPY" = You are horny too
Bite it = self-expalnatory (I don't think she meant "bite"....heh.)
Been there and when you have to tell all = Thanks for sharin'
That all is soooooooo faulking cool....:hmmm::hmmm: = Your place or mine?
NOT! = To hell with it, let's meet....I'll bring my van.

So, all that for TK to make a pass at PhilFree??? :hmmm:

Makes sense.....rep

Pennywise
11-22-2004, 10:54 AM

I don't think I've ever read anything so ****ing stupid...

ROYC75
11-22-2004, 11:46 AM
I don't think I've ever read anything so ****ing stupid...

As if 8 drinks wasn't enough, the 9th done the trick.

TK, we are all lost on this .... need a decoding session unless you want us to accept SDChiefsfan logic.

Saulbadguy
11-22-2004, 11:50 AM
:spock:

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2004, 12:02 AM
As if 8 drinks wasn't enough, the 9th done the trick.

TK, we are all lost on this .... need a decoding session unless you want us to accept SDChiefsfan logic.

My translation stands! :)

How's that make you feel, Philfree? :hmmm:

:p

Rausch
11-23-2004, 12:03 AM
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back completely ****ing retarded in my next life....just FULL ON retarded....

No doubt in my mind. ...

Bwana
11-23-2004, 12:13 AM
WTF??

Monty
11-23-2004, 12:20 AM
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I want to come back completely ****ing retarded in my next life....just FULL ON retarded....

No doubt in my mind. ...

I have absolutely no idea why you'd want to come back as Carl Peterson.......but if that's what you want......so be it.

Calcountry
11-23-2004, 12:37 AM

Come on, Kevin?
I was thinking the same thing.