PDA

View Full Version : I got a phone call from........

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:16 PM
.........ChiefinNE yesterday. He is out in KC for the game tonight. I couldn't make out where the hell he was but I could tell he was about 20 Captain and Cokes deep at this point.

I too was about 15 deep and in the mood for some mischiff. He proceeds to call me a p*ssy because I didn't go out there with him, and the only way I could prove that I am a real man is to take the next flight out of Boston and meet him in KC.

I hung the phone up, pissed off and ready to book a flight out of town. At this point I am pretty sure I blacked out. I woke up this morning for work with my girlfriend looking at me kinda funny. I guess, so she tells me, that as soon as I hung the phone up I started loking for flight information and the only flight out of Logan was going to cost me around $400.

Thank God I passed out, because that would have been one hell of a hang over waking up in a Kansas City motel somewhere.

How would I have explain that to my boss?

Saulbadguy
11-22-2004, 12:17 PM
haha...nice.

ptlyon
11-22-2004, 12:17 PM
He's right. You are a p*$$y

ROYC75
11-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Pussy..... it's only money.

j/k .... That's too much coins !

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:24 PM
When I got to the part where you blacked out... I figured you were gonna say you woke up this morning to see that you booked a flight, were $500 lighter in the wallet, and it took off while you were sound asleep at your home.

The thing is, that is what usually would have happened. Thank god the "Practice Wife" was there to keep me under control.

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Was it $400 one-way?

No round trip, flight would have left late last night and I would have returned tomorrow. Look, I said I blacked out. I probably would have ended up in Witchata somewhere if this really went through.

Skip Towne
11-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Pussy.

Scaga
11-22-2004, 12:31 PM
No round trip, flight would have left late last night and I would have returned tomorrow. Look, I said I blacked out. I probably would have ended up in Witchata somewhere if this really went through.

That's alright...
It's only about a 2 1/2 hour drive from here
(pussy) ;)

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Alright, f*ck you guys. I'm on my way, and I'm bringing hell with me!

KCWolfman
11-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Alright, f*ck you guys. I'm on my way, and I'm bringing hell with me!
Wouldn't that be 800.00 round trip, then?

Oh, I almost forgot
Pussy

Scaga
11-22-2004, 12:34 PM
bringing hell with me!

Is that her name???
Or just what you call her???

KCWolfman
11-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Is that her name???
Or just what you call her???
You forgot to call him "pussy"

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Wouldn't that be 800.00 round trip, then?

Oh, I almost forgot
Pussy

Nope, Hell will be my carry on

Scaga
11-22-2004, 12:37 PM
You forgot to call him "pussy"

Oops...my bad

"PUSSY"

Thanks Wolfman, I stand corrected

Otter
11-22-2004, 12:39 PM
When I got to the part where you blacked out... I figured you were gonna say you woke up this morning to see that you booked a flight, were $500 lighter in the wallet, and it took off while you were sound asleep at your home.

Now that would have been cool. Especially if you woke up still passed out naked on your back to your girlfriend screaming at you because you were peeing on your chest and it was splashing her in the face.

PUSSY

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:42 PM
Eewwww... Otter's having watersports fantasies about cadmonkey.

Ya, what the hell happened here? Call me a pussy all you want, but I don't piss on myself.

.....anymore

Scaga
11-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Now that would have been cool. Especially if you woke up still passed out naked on your back to your girlfriend screaming at you because you were peeing on your chest and it was splashing her in the face.

PUSSY

I hate it when that happens...
(doesn't sit too well with my wife either)

Otter
11-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Eewwww... Otter's having watersports fantasies about cadmonkey.

Actually my roomate back in college did that same thing. Except he woke up in a stupor from the screaming, stood up and proceeded to piss in her sweater drawer.

That guy could drink a case of beer, never piss once the whole night then bamm, as soon as he fell asleep he pissed his pants.

It was funny at first but got old real quick.

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 12:53 PM
Bah. That ain't nothin'. My roommate once pissed on the fraternity president in a drunken stupor.

My buddy Nick pisses everywhere. He broke into a car one time in a parking garage. Slept there all night, pissed himself, then left.

He spent the night at some girl's house that he met that night, woke up and pissed in her fish tank.

We rented a house in Newport, Ri this summer. He woke and opened the closet door about ready to piss all over my clothes. I stopped him, he looked at me, smiled and went back to bed. Which proves he knows he pissing, he just doesn't care.

Scaga
11-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Which proves he knows he pissing, he just doesn't care.

I'd say it's time to look for new friends :banghead:

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 01:05 PM
I'd say it's time to look for new friends :banghead:

Nah, it makes for great stories the next day.

"What did you do last night?"

'Watched Nick pee on some cops shoes. Nothing out of the ordinary."

big nasty kcnut
11-22-2004, 01:33 PM
You should of come.

pussy

Annihilus
11-22-2004, 01:44 PM
My buddy Nick pisses everywhere. He broke into a car one time in a parking garage. Slept there all night, pissed himself, then left.

A buddy and I got kicked out of a bar one time and after leaving he turned around and pissed all over their front door. I'm amazed he didn't get arrested.

That's about the best piss story I've got. Actually, it's the only one....sorry guys, I hate to let you all down.....

Skip Towne
11-22-2004, 01:54 PM
That's never happened to me.
Don't you mean that has never happened to you this week?

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Don't you mean that has never happened to you this week?

........you mean today?

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 02:02 PM
Bah. I haven't been thrown out of any bars this week.

Helps that the week isn't yet two days old. :)

I don't know if this is really the right thing to say but...............Congrats! :thumb:

Undertaker #59
11-22-2004, 02:07 PM
You should post this on PatriotsPlanet...

...pussy ;)

cadmonkey
11-22-2004, 03:03 PM
You should post this on PatriotsPlanet...

...pussy ;)

Right!

Crush
11-22-2004, 03:30 PM
I pissed on a clown once, a sad crying clown.

teedubya
11-22-2004, 03:36 PM
whaddavagina

cheeeefs
11-22-2004, 04:10 PM
I had a friend get mad at a bartender once, so he sat calmy in his stool, not acting like anything was amiss and just pissed all over the bar/floor. Evidently a girl sitting next to him felt the backsplash and got all pissed off(heh) and called the bouncer over to try to get him kicked out, he claimed that he was just pouring his beer out because it got warm, the bouncer believed him and he didn't get kicked out.

cheeeefs
11-22-2004, 04:12 PM
yeah, I thought I was quite punny with that one.